[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Settle something about Batman v Superman for me, /tv/. When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
Settle something about Batman v Superman for me, /tv/.

When Bruce is asleep at the Batcomputer and has that dream about the guy popping out of a portal trying to talk to him, who was that supposed to be? I thought it was supposed to be Mr. Miracle (based on all the other Darkseid references in the movie) but LeReddit seems convinced it was the Flash.

Do we have any screenshots of the scene in question?
>>
It's obviously Ezra Miller
>>
Come on, fuckers, one of you knows.
>>
Larry The Cable Guy
>>
Flash.
>>
>>67840335
Charlie Cox
>>
>>67840335
Speedy Gonzolas
>>
>>67840335
It's definitely the Flash, since (a) it's Ezra Miller (b) Flash can time travel and (c) it's something that's been done in Crisis on Infinite Earths, so it's established in the universe. Mr Miracle is an unknown, they wouldn't resort to that so early.
>>
As of right now I think it was the flash. Think about it. When he woke up the papers in the background were flying around. The "dream" was the future that Lois lane died which would be injustice instead of justice. The flash went back in time to warn Bruce that Lois is important. And we just saw it as a dream because it looked like Bruce was just waking up.
>>
>>67840335
Looked like the guy who was the flash in the video, so I assumed it was the flash
>>
>>67840335
it's perturbed pedro
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.