[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THE FUCKING CURB YOU AFRICAN AMERICAN!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THE FUCKING CURB YOU AFRICAN AMERICAN!

Jesus Christ, really?
>>
>>67838500
does he actually curb stomp him?

what show is this, the Wire?
>>
Why would you actually bite the curb? I'd rather get shot than curbstomped.
>>
>>67838523
American history X and yes
>>
>>67838500
>It's time that your black ass learned American History X!
>>
How exactly did he die from the curbstomp?
It just looked like his teeth popped out.
>>
>American History X
>Implying there were 9 others Americas
I know they thought this was clever but good going shit writers
>>
>>67838620
Yeah naw just shoot me
>>
File: 1438820202841.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1438820202841.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>67838769

>he shoots you in the dick for being a bitch
>>
>>67838739
Fractured skull, brain hemorrhage, broken neck
>>
>>67838739
probably not only brain bleeding that will cause terminal trauma but the front of his face was probably mutilated
>>
>I'm going to teach you some American History!
>X gon' give it to ya starts playing

really
>>
>>67838739
he stomps his neck it probably breaks his c1 and c2
>>
>>67838739
your teeth are forcibly torn out from the impact

you get two huge avulsions across your cheeks

your jaw is broken

your skull becomes fractured

your teeth intrude back into your gums

your neck is possibly broken

you receive blunt force trauma across the skull and likely a concussion or internal bleeding

not to mention any other things someone might do to you afterwards. it's probably more amazing that more people didn't die from shit like this.
>>
was this actually a good movie? Seems like saccharin bullshit the black guy would make friends with the guy in jail
>>
File: mac.gif (907 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
mac.gif
907 KB, 256x192
>>67839252
ok this made me laugh out loud to be honest family
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.