[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THEY ACTUALLY MADE IT A CLIFFHANGER THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: EMGN-Negan-2.jpg (137 KB, 656x343) Image search: [Google]
EMGN-Negan-2.jpg
137 KB, 656x343
THEY ACTUALLY MADE IT A CLIFFHANGER THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
>>67835084
Done with this show. Did you guys enjoy that 60 minutes of commercials?
>>
THE ""NORMALS""" ARE RAGING TOO
AMC IS FUCKED
>>
this is so fucking stupid

why did they take the screaming out? It made it so horrific.. did they edit it out so their precious secret wouldn't be found?

goddamn I'm mad
>>
"hes the most evil character youve seen so far" NOOOOOOOO. WRONG. The Governor is way more evil. Power =/= evil. and of course the bitch boy hardwick is pransing Lucille
>>
was that leaked audio real? waiting for torrent
>>
You heard shreaks as the first strike lands, then the point of view begins to fade as it is from the perspective of Lucille's victim.
>>
That was the most intense scene in the shows history and they do that, fuck you Scott Gimple you fucking rat faced jew
>>
>>67835188
and the commercials what the hell that was so absurd. and did the actual bashing feel cheap as shit to anybody else? the blood trailing down the screen was so comical looking

there is going to be backlash for this
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 295x171
DUDE....Lets just go kill the saviors
>>
>make people wait until the next season to see who died

Oh ffs. We already know Norman Reedus isn't signed up for next season.
>>
>>67835227
Yes
>>
>ruin the most iconic moment the comic has for a "lol be sure to tune in in 6 months xD" cliffhanger
BRAVO GIMPLE
>>
What a fucking disaster.
>>
God FUCKING damn it all! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU Way to blow Negan's intro FUCK JUDAISM FUCK IT this is the worst talking dead ever not even JDM can save it even he knows this is awkward shit
>>
>>67835227

yes. show actually cut out the sound of the group screaming tho.

so is S7 E1 gonna open with non POV shot of this whole thing going down? i think thatd be smart
>>
I have a headache now. Might be a brain tumor.
>>
A cliffhanger is the laziest form of writing ever created.
>>
https://twitter.com/hashtag/thewalkingdead?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
PLEBS ARE RAGING AS WELL
>>
Sit through 1 hour of commercials for a cliff hanger

Can't believe I still watch this shit, should have dropped this shit sooner. So pissed off right now.

See you guys in six months for season 7
>>
I did not notice pussies screamig like a mofo not even a baby was i just too into the moment
>>
Does he say fuck or heck?
>>
>>67835384
Too bad the scene is fucked because the cheap cliffhanger cop out has already robbed it of all the emotion that the scene proper would have had.
>>
What a nice way to fuck up a character's introduction

Honestly I didn't get that angry at the cliffhanger since I knew it was coming but i still had some hope left that it wasn't a cliffhanger

But the scene was pretty intense so that was nice

The worst part is that Trevor makes me want to keep watching this show for the next season, he was based
And I liked JDM as Negan
>>
This could have been the most foul mouthed, graphic, awful, nearly unwatchably dark scene in the entire series and they botched it. It was the most hyped thing the series ever had going for it. Dead show, guarantee millions of people just dropped it.
>>
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
>>67835345
Why do neckbeards just reflexively blame jews for everything?
>>
>>67835448
They cut the screams from the leaked audio out of the episode proper.
>>
File: 1150 - kCj4iXM.jpg (80 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1150 - kCj4iXM.jpg
80 KB, 1333x900
FUCK THIS FUCK THIS FUCK THIS RUFJKFFHFIDHNFHUR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
So is this Jeffrey Morgan person essentially a poor man's Javier Bardem?
>>
DID THEY KILL RICK???
>>
>>67835486
Trevor stole the show desu

He better have some big role in All Out War arc
>>
File: 1454214113570.jpg (42 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
1454214113570.jpg
42 KB, 400x370
AMC / TWD must really fucking hate their viewers with a passion to do this. I seriously hope everyone stops paying for AMC and just torrents *all* the shows they watch since AMC gets so fucking butthurt over pirating
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS NEGAN A LANKLET
>>
I'M SO FUCKING PISSSSSSSED THE MONOLOGUE WAS A 10/10 AND THEN THEY RUINED IT WITH NO PROFANITY AND NO GLENN GETTING HIS GOOK BRAINS MASHED TO CHICKEN CHOW MEIN

NOW WE RIOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67835084
>Read the spoliers
>Think nothing of them, AMC wouldn't be that stupid
>They actually go and do it
Pussies.
>>
>Episode is nothing
>Negan shows up and it becomes intense
>Cliffhanger
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?
>>
>>67835448
that's because it wasn't there. it was edited out
>>
Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
When were you when AMC committed tv sudoku?
>>
>>67835564
Kind of feel bad for him to be honest, his character intro is going to go down as the most hated TWD episode of all time. He did a pretty good job too for the schlock this is
>>
anyone have a link to the leaked audio?
>>
>>67835579
No, the only ones who were even remotely an option were Glenn, Daryl, and Eugene. The obvious choice is Glenn since it happened in the comic, but my money is on Daryl.
>>
So will we actually see the headmashing in S7E1 or will they just show the dead character on the ground?
>>
Kek. They literally couldn't have done worse, a complete fuck up of massive proportions.

Normies are furious, go read some facebook pages lol. Fuck this show. Dropped.
>>
>>67835188
Yeah not to sound edgy but the screams were terrifying IMO when I heard the leaked audio.
>>
I haven't been this mad since season 3 HOLY FUCK I am ready to beat the fuck fucking fuckedy fuck out of any fucking jew that shows his hook nose
>>
>>67835680
No one will blame him. It was the best scene of the show up until the cut to black. We might see another showrunner change soon though.
>>
It was Dwight that got killed. Negan got pissed that Dwight let Glenn get out of line and killed him like fucking Blofeld would do in a Bond movie.
>>
Glenn

Rick kills Negan in retaliation
>>
I am beating the shit out of shit im so mad fuck amc I will tell everyone why the show is worse than the comic
>>
File: 4L_Fsf5gL5e.jpg (163 KB, 750x1063) Image search: [Google]
4L_Fsf5gL5e.jpg
163 KB, 750x1063
TUMBLR AND 4CHAN UNITE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU AMC
>>
>>67835438
>>See you guys in six months for season 7
Nah, I'm done watching this trash live.

Fuck AMC.
>>
>>67835579
No. Negan threatens to cut out Carl's eye and feed it to Rick while he's killing Daryl/Glenn, so they're both safe.
>>
Do they not realize how anticlimactic it will be to open an episode with a major character death?
>>
>>67835781
TDW writers haven't even decided yet. Stop fooling yourself, they did this shit to strategically see who would be best to kill instead of just picking someone and showing it
>>
>>67835694
You kill Glenn, everyone shits on them for killing a minority

Kill Daryl, kill your ratings.

Kill Eugene, no one gives a fuck.

They killed Eugene.
>>
File: 1452417641970.jpg (9 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1452417641970.jpg
9 KB, 500x441
>BIGGEST MOMENT OF THE ENTIRE SERIES
>"WHO IS GONNA GET IT?" YOU ASK YOURSELF
>THE SUSPENSE IS PALPABLE
>WHACK
>COME BACK IN 6 MONTHS TO FIND OUT WHO FUCKING DIED

Done with this show. The comics are amazing tho.
>>
i havent watched this show since 2012. tell me what happened
>>
>>67835905
I'm so fucking jealous of you
>>
>>67835905
Nothing.
>>
If it was Glenn dying youd think you would here maggie scream.
>>
File: 1453760878827.png (248 KB, 487x423) Image search: [Google]
1453760878827.png
248 KB, 487x423
>>67835842
>Mom. Geek. Wife. Gamer. Feminist. Magical Girl. Slytherin. Managing Editor...
>>
>>67835296
They should have poured actual liquid on to the lense
>>
When the next season opens...I don't think I'll care who dies.
>>
>>67835905
Nothing
>>
>>67835886
>Kill Eugene, no one gives a fuck.
>They killed Eugene.
If they did that, the cliffhanger would make people more mad.
>>
>>67835886
I like eugene. I say kill glenn like the comics.
>>
For fuck sake, that scene was so fucking perfect, and then they ruined it by making it first person while cartoon blood covered the camera. Fucking garbage. They should have just made the scene extremely graphic, showing who got killed and then just end the season there.
>>
>>67835781
when did dwight kneel down?
of course, shit like that hasn't stopped them before. glenn's 'death' was clearly shot to make it look like his guts were being ripped out and then when they returned it was completely different

same with dumpster placement and shit

what a stupid fucking show
>>
>>67835901
This. I've only stuck around this past season with the shred of hope they'll regain the vitality of Seasons 1-2 and which the comics still have, but nope. They've wasted it.

I'm done with normiecore, besides GoT and Kanye. Everything else is certifiable shit.
>>
As much as I love him its soooooo dumb having him damage control for the network on talking dead. this ruins the moment even more
>>
File: rly.jpg (33 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
33 KB, 400x381
The worst part is, they knew exactly that everyone would be mad as fuck because of this. But that's what they wanted. No one will stop watching it just because of this cliffhanger, even if they say it right now.

See you all in six months.
>>
I'm a writer for TWD. Season 7 premiere will be Morgan and Carol at The Kingdom. We won't find out who died until 3 episodes in when the groups reunite and Morgan notices one of the group is missing.
>>
>>67835905
nothing
but there are a few cars and movies you should probably check out this summer. Remember that fairy tale you heard as a kid? the one told to girls and shit, about a magic mirror? Well, they made the price this fccboi 'n shit and it's totally got cgi and stuff so it's going to be great. Oh yeah, and buy a hyundai, and watch out for live-action jungleboookbecauseitsgoingtobesogoodyouwillwantogoseeitthiscommingattractionwillbringdollarsandgoodfortunetoyouwallthereisnothingbehindthispostyouarejustimagingingthingsinfasfasj;dfjasdufasufdasuasufdasdf
>>
>>67835424
What? All I'm seeing is retarded memes and idiots praising this shit
>>
>>67835524

Because some white men are so racist that they even hate other kinds of white people
>>
>>67835905
Build some of the best suspense with Negan and then nothing.
>>
>>67835524
Scott M. Gimple is literally Jewish.
>>
It's gonna be Aaron guys.
>>
This episode just showed how dickless AMC really is. They haven't actually even decided who died because they're going to spend all summer evaluating the backlash and the popularity of each character to make the pussiest business decision possible. I hope Fear the Walking Dead's premiere next week crashes and burns so they see how bad they fucked up here.
>>
>>67835886
>Eugene's death has a cliffhanger
AMC wouldn't be that dumb, right?
>>
>>67836035
anon... r u ok
>>
>>67835886

Eugene is too major of a character, but then again he did give up his ammo recipe.
>>
>>67836028
yo my streams died on me during that part. Did we actually see the Kingdom? So is Carol okay after all?
>>
The death will eventually get leaked through set spoilers during the filming. Like how we found out about Jon in GoT. So what's the point?
>>
>>67835982
Right on, most intense scene in the shows history and they do that.
>>
>>67835694
what about Abraham
>>
>>67836066
>hey're going to spend all summer evaluating the backlash and the popularity of each character to make the pussiest business decision possible.
they start filming again in may sooo fuck you and fuck AMC
>>
This was there last chance lads, Kill a major character on screen, make it intense memorable and the most brutal thing they've ever shown, they had their chance the scene was handed to them, almost impossible to fuck up and instead of running for the touchdown, they sat down and took a shit on the ball.
>>
>>67836063
>killing off the gay mere episodes after killing off the tumblr landwhale lesbian
Not a chance they'd have the balls to do that. And nobody beyond tryhard SJW's even give a shit about that background character.
>>
Not done watching the show but definitely going to wait the extra few hours and torrent it from now on instead of giving the show views.
>>
Negan looked like an aids-ridden faggot, and the leaked audio was much better than this shit. All the screams after the first hit were removed.
>commercials every 5 minutes
>nothing happening at all until the last 10 minutes, then a cliffhanger
These were the worst 90 minutes of television I've ever seen.
>>
Picked up this season only for this scene. Had high hopes. Oh well.

Dropped
>>
>>67835905
Go to prison
Governor
Governor dies
Leave Prison
Go to Terminus
Carol kills everyone
Leave Terminus
Go to church, kill rest of Terminus
Filler hospital episodes
Go to Alexandria
Wolves appear
Kill Wolves
Neegan appears

Ta da
>>
>>67836028
>Season 4A all over again
The Walking Dead writers are hacks of post-modern proportions. They've nailed all the certifiably horrendous writing techniques down pat so they can drag this shit out for seasons to come.
>>
>>67835905
Nothing yet. Every season sinch has been pretty much filler.
>>
>>67836028
After tonight's bullshit I wouldn't be surprised if they pull a stunt like that. AMC are pure fucking evil.
>>
>>67836102
Morgan shoots the guy using the gun Rick gave him and then two guys show up on horseback and offer to help them.
>>
>>67835989
>clearly shot to make it look like his guts were being ripped out
Not really. You could tell right away that wasn't happening. Your intestines aren't in your upper chest, which is where the guts looked like they were coming out.
>>
>>67836028

I firmly believe you, because they absolutely set that up.
>>
>>67835905
Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>67836020
I'm angry because I know you're right.
>>
>>67836090
yes, i'm just an advertisement disguised as a post disguised as a user of this anime coloringbook
>>
>>67835524
>stop being racist to Jews!!!!!!!!!!

>post an image that's racist towards blacks

Nice try, you dirty fucking kike. Why do jews think bashing blacks and asians will advance them in white society?
>>
>>67836182
I meant Season 5A but I guess that also works
>>
>Pros
Negan's monologue minus the cliffhanger
Steven Ogg
Morgan getting his bloodlust back
Eugene
>Cons
Everything else
Especially the cliffhanger and whatever the fuck they're doing to Carol's character
>>
>>67836178
they are still at the fucking prison? holy fucking shit. why havent you people dropped this garbage
>>
>>67835084
Now I feel bad for that fan who has cancer that was waiting for this scene.

Hope he can hold on for another 6 months.
>>
>>67835564
he's a good actor, but he's old and grizzled and started late in life, so he's not really something that can be pimped out so well. the only other guy who has really defied the odds like that is clooney, and it's pretty rare.
>>
>>67836202
On horseback and wearing a uniform. They're a military force.
>>
>>67836043
Even if you aren't consciously aware you're baiting, you're baiting.
>>
Bravo AMC. Bravo Scott Gimple. Bravo for doing what I thought impossible by fucking BUTCHERING the most iconic scene in the entirety the comic series, a scene which I—like many of us—have been looking forward to since like season 3. This was supposed to be The Walking Deads 'Red Wedding'. Now its just another entry in the ever growing list of things the show completely fucked up. I stuck with this show through its absolute worst, hoping that it would get better. and it absolutely did. Scott Gimple descended from the heavens as an angel to cleanup the damn mess that the hack known as Mazzara left. This season alone was probably the absolute best, I mean most of the episodes were pulled—word for word—from the comic. I had absolute confidence that he would do THE MOST ICONIC SCENE IN THE WALKING DEAD HISTORY justice. But of course he had to go and ruin it. I thought this man knew better? I was convinced he knew how to make compelling television? Imagine if the fucking Red Wedding was a cliffhanger. Imagine that the moment THE WEDDING went to absolute shit that the episode faded to black as if to say "Fuck you guys tune in next week to see what happens next ;) ". It would take all of the tension, all of the horror, all of the devastation and shit all over it. The momentum, the shock, the brutality would fucking diminish and your actually given time to process what just happened. THAT'S what this fucking bullshit show did. Except the show said "see you NEXT YEAR >;D " God I'm so rattled right now, you guys don't even know.
A season of any story-centric television show should consistently build up momentum unleashing it all during the season finale. Most fucking shows do this and it almost never takes away from the show as a whole (Game of Thrones is a notable exception, seeing as it normally climaxes in episode 9). Seriously doing POV then fading to black and saying "lol tune in next year guys ;D what could possibly
>>
>yfw after season 7 premiere is Morgan and Carol next episode just shows the group going back to Alexandria and they never show the actual beating
>>
>>67836169

Sperg harder you retard. I think the cliffhanger was bullshit but that whole episode was brilliant.

>nothing happening

You brain dead shitposters really need to tug on your parents' shirts for some ADHD medication and stop shitposting. Muh nothing happened. Cancerous piece of shit.
>>
>be aware that everyone will find out who died based on set photos
>don't give a fuck and take a shit on your own fans

Read some facebook posts on the official page, people there are posting 'dropped'. A finale so bad that it turned normalfags into /tv/
>>
The first episode isnt gonna show who died its gonna show what Morgan was doing and at the end of that show Morgan looking at whats going on isnt it
>>
>>67836279
Bait? No they are at alexandria
>>
>>67836211

You could see his entire chest unharmed during the scene. Fairly certain they wanted to kill him then and there, but decided to keep him when fans refused to believe he was dead.
>>
File: Untitled.png (622 KB, 822x783) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
622 KB, 822x783
FUCK YOU GIMPLE AND AMC
>>
>>67836279
Can you read?
>>
>>67836091
they did give Eugene a little send off with Rick and Abraham

what if it's fucking Eugene who met Lucille?
>>
>>67836326
happen? :) " with absolutely no payoff is such bullshit. Cliffhanging the next season by ruining a haunting comic scene is NOT setting up the next season, its cutting up the end of the finale and saving it for next season. Cliffhangers cheap devices used exclusively by lazy writers to guarantee viewership for the following week or forthcoming season. Save them for the stupid-ass midseason finales.
This was such Bullshit. BullshitBullshitBullshit. They had a chance to absolutely scar their audience. A chance to create an episode potentially on par with 'Ozymandias' from 'Breaking Bad 'or 'The Rains of Castamere' from 'Game of Thrones', but no they had to blow it with a cheap marketing trick. I'm seriously considering dropping this show because of this shit, thats how rustled I am right now. I've never had my hopes slaughtered this horrifically before. I saw the leaks yet I was in denial, looking for any reason to convince myself that they were fakes.
Im going to watch episode 701, but I swear to God it better be Glenn or Daryl (as much as we all love them, I think it's obvious that it needs to happen). If they pussy out and kill fucking SPENCER somehow than put me in suicide watch, cause there's no point living in a world where fucking Hack Gimple can get away with brutally fucking asshole.
>>
is this a meme
>>
>>67836340
>whole episode was brilliant.
Disgusting
>>
the sad part is the scene was actually really well done up until the shift to first person
>>
>>67836028
Nah mate, season 7 will take place at the kingdom, then the first half of season 8 will start back where tonight's finale left off and end by showing who Negan killed.
>>
>>67835849
Same
I dropped it near the middle of season 2, but I picked it back near season 5 once my brother said it was getting good again.

Then this shit happens to kill any bit of hope I had left.
>>
first episode next season will be flash forward and wont reveal who died til end of episode
>>
>>67835524

There's just a shitload of brainwashed /pol/ turds floating around here who "paradoxically" consume nothing but "Jewish media" all day every day. It's not actually a paradox because everyone knows they're just weak subhuman hypocritical doublespeaking turds who don't deserve to breathe.
>>
>>67836279
>go to Alexandria
>>
>normies mad
>comicfags mad
>boredfags mad

lel how do you fuck up this bad
>>
>>67836381
It is now, buddy.
>>
>>67836395

It was. The acting was great, the tension was off the charts, it was perfectly done up until the last moment. Your opinions means literally nothing.
>>
>>67836434
i spend a lot of time on /pol/ and i concur
>>
>>67835476
This. I didn't feel a thing watching it-
>>
Thank you JEW now I have to tell my dad how he was robbed. Hopefully there's a 1 percent chance he picks up the comics. I doubt it. And now on talking dead theyre robbing Ricks character. BRAVO
>>
Name a worse season finale in the history of television.
>Protip: you can't
>>
I'VE WAITED YEARS! YEARS OF MY LIFE FOR "KRAKK!" TO BE TELEVISED AND THIS IS THE BULLSHIT I GET?!? I'VE STARTED DRINKING AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS AND I'M IN FUCKING AA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Did everyone get shown the same amount of times for the eeny meeny or did one get shown less? Because that's probably the one.
>>
File: vibrator.jpg (58 KB, 590x360) Image search: [Google]
vibrator.jpg
58 KB, 590x360
>>67836465

twitter is having quite the meltdown right now

https://twitter.com/search?q=amc&src=typd&lang=en
>>
>>67836370
im surprised at how skinny Jeffrey Dean Morgan is now
>>
>Season 7 starts
>Black priest praying for 10 minutes
>Townspeople scared of what's happening for 10 minutes
>Cut to Carol
>Being operated on for 10 minutes
>Morgan crys about shooting someone for 10 minutes
>Cut to Negan
>Character with go pro and bad ps2 graphics beaten for 5 minutes
>Fade to black
>On the next episode of the walking dead find out who dies
>Cut to cuck
>Woah golly gee that was crazy wasn't it?
>>
File: Steven Ogg.jpg (2 MB, 2146x2785) Image search: [Google]
Steven Ogg.jpg
2 MB, 2146x2785
Can we all agree the Ogg was the best part of this shitshow?
>>
>>67836524
Breaking Bad Season 2
>>
>>67836491
Neither does yours you filthy disgusting jew
>>
>Waited 3 year for this scene
>Could have been one of the greatest tv scenes ever
>Easily the greatest episode of the show
>Get a lame unfunny Negan
>Get the most iconic scene from the book ruined

I AM THE RAGE, THE VILE, AND THE VORACITY
>>
>>67836434
>>67836496
Take yourself back to tumblr samefag.
>>
>>67835476

I agree the emotion was robbed, but only once the jump cuts to faces started and I realized the PoV spoiler was true. Before that it was genuinely one of the most tense moments I've ever seen. They really made you feel what the characters were experiencing that whole time, especially Rick. Rick's acting was fucking great.
>>
It is so funny watching them cover for Negan on Talking Dead. Anyone else feeling sick? They're REALLY covering the VILLIAN on Talking Dead. Unless you are a comic fan you should fucking Hate Negan right now but Talking Dead is not accounting for that.
>>
File: negan pissed.jpg (51 KB, 649x437) Image search: [Google]
negan pissed.jpg
51 KB, 649x437
>>67836530
>issue 100 was published FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO
>>
So I didn't watch it, but how exactly is the cliffhanger presented? Does Negan swing the bat at someone and it cuts to black? Because....Jesus. That sounds dumb as fuck. It sounds like they officially run out of ideas to create suspense.
>>
so who died this episode?
>>
>>67835476
Exactly. You can't feel loss when you don't know who it is. Glen vs. Daryl vs. Eugene is a massive difference. They might just kill off that Alexandria guy and spare the main cast.
>>
>>67836319
>implying Ashkenazi Jews aren't Caucasoids
>>
>>67836583
this, I waited my whole life for a goddamn cliffhanger.
>>
>>67836560
Probably the worst case of balding I've seen
>>
>>67836583
Hey man I know how you feel. Seeing how they raped the governor/prison arc and no one batted an eye. This shouldn't hurt the show. I hope it does but doubt it'll hurt ratings.
>>
>>67836556
I'm giving the show a chance because I love the JDM but if they do this, I'm dropping it. No "see you next week haha" shit. I'm dropping it. I won't be the only one too.
>>
>>67836560
Yeah, I'm only watching for him, Negan, and Punished Carl.
>>
>>67836625
We get a few swings.
>>
>>67836626

the audience

no really it was an uknown POV shot
>>
>>67836625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7MUTEyeIGw
>>
>>67836146
>836146â–¶
>>>67835694
Kirkman wants him alive for All Out War.
>>
>>67836671
Even normies are dropping it.
>>
>>67836465
>normies
mad because of buildup to fucking nothing
>comicfags
mad because of the absolute butchering of one of the best if not the best moments in the comics
>boredfags
mad because they would have been mad no matter what.
>>
File: 1377573833534.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1377573833534.gif
3 MB, 400x400
>mfw the episode (especially Steven Ogg and Jefferey Morgan) was perfect except the last 10 seconds
>>
someone post the pic of negan and rick facing eachother, with the height difference above them please
>>
Requesting a webm of Daryl getting shot
>>
>>67836625

It's a first person view from whoever gets killed. You see Negan bring the bat down on their head, it gets blurry and blood starts streaming down the screen. Another hit, screams, more hitting, the sounds of brains and skull crunching, credits.

It sounds shitty but it was actually really well done for the utter fucking disappointment that it was.
>>
They just do not care anymore. If you even kinda care for TWD just read the comic. They are not accounting for the vast majority of TV fags. They hate you. Soon enough Chris Hardwick will happily ruin The Whisperers for you.
>>
Someone give me a link to the leaked audio pls
>>
>>67835084
>People are finally realising how shitty the show is
>>
>>67836626
doesn't matter
>>
Everything was so good until you fucked up

It was a well done scene and then you put a fucking cliffhanger?
What a bunch of cunts

>>67836560
Absolutely based, I'm going to keep watching because of him, he seems to be one of the main bad guys next to Dwight
>>
>>67836678
>AMC kikes are blocking these videos already
Jesus christ I WANT BLOOD I'M GOING TO MURDER SOMEONE
>>
>>67836524
Walking Dead season 1 finale
Walking Dead season 4 finale
Walking Dead season 5 finale
>>
>>67836691
I'm a boredfag and I'm mad for the reason you think comicfags are mad. You don't know what the fuck you'e talking about.
>>
>>67836688
I get a sense that most won't actually drop it. The ratings will show if they actually did.
>>
>>67836577

Was that the plane crash one?

It has to be?
>>
Walking Dead is going to end like Lost. It'll drag on and on forever until ratings fall, Carl starts looking too old for the role, and they've used the same plotlines 5 or 6 times for every character. Some garbage ill conceived ending to put it out of its misery because Kirkman and Gimple have no end game in mind for the series.
>>
>>67836620
you cant hate him as of now he hasn't killed anyone.
>>
D
R
O
P
P
E
D
they turned the most intense moment i ever felt on TWD to the silliest
>>
>>67836625
It's turns into a POV shot with shitty PS2 blood graphics. It was pretty fucking fantastic until that point. Negan wasn't very funny but the suspense was fucking great and then they fucking ruined it.
>>
>Couldn't be bothered to shave his grey stubble
>Dat voice
>"shitshitshit..see, I curse"
>Talks for 5 minutes
>Dat forced toothy grin

DROPPED LIKE A FRESH PIECE OF TOAST
>>
>>67836678
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7MUTEyeIGw
UGH.
>>
>>67836677
i meant throughout the episode, any one important?

i dont even want to watch it, seeing as how it ends in a cliffhanger
>>
>>67836771

Carl is already too old for the role. The comics straight up skip ahead a few years, and rhat's probably to accomodate for the age gap in the characters.
>>
>>67836265
>Thinking I give a shit about being racist towards niggers

I asked why you neckbeards blame jews for everything cuck
>>
>>67836603
>t. pathetic /pol/cuck who blames his failed life on jews and minorities
>>
>>67836741

Dexter series finale
>>
>>67836776
fuckin tripfag faggot i think its time for you to finally kill urself. if you need help drinking bleach just add me on skype

my skype name is DarkSydePhil. make sure you have a webcam so i can record u hanging urself fuckin faggot
>>
>>67836656

That's just normal balding, happens to over 50% of men at various points in life. There's no such thing as "worse" balding, it all happens in roughly the same way. The only thing you could say is worse is the rate at which it happens. Are you gossiping shitposters satirical or do you actually just live in basements, never having walked outside? One of worst posts I've ever seen. This board has reflecting untold stupidity in short phrases down to a science.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51qWiw8Sk0
This was the peak of this episode. Then aids negan fucking ruined it, and the cliffhanger is literally the worst finale in the history of tv
>>
>>67836706
Yes it was well made, and if this wasnt a pivotal point of the entire franchise it wouldve been alright, but the problem is entirely that this was THE big event of the story and they fucking hacked it up just to get you to watch next season. Fucking shameless. I cant even imagine how theyre going to intro this, itll have none of the tension that was there first time seeing it.
>>
File: bwc.jpg (804 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
bwc.jpg
804 KB, 1988x3056
Would /tv/ let Negan Lucille their stinky dinky boipussy?
>>
>>67836807

He's going to shave. He took one look at Abraham and said so.
>>
File: 1457491893344.gif (175 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457491893344.gif
175 KB, 500x375
>>67836556

This is going to happen in the season 7 opener
>>
At least Fear The Walking Dead cant drop the ball like this
>>
>>67836672
>punished carl
>punished jorah
>punished C-3PO

Is this the year of kojima?
>>
>>67836767
Yeah, fucking embarrassing. At least this fuckup was a staging/POV disgrace rather than a ridiculously implausible plot twist.
>>
>>67836845
you are balding too arent ya bud
>>
>>67835188
Umm they didn't take the screaming out. What were you watching?
>>
Ugh, I just want to rewatch Negan right now
>>
>>67836878
Listen to this:
http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/the-walking-dead/
>>
>>67836864

FTWD doesn't even have a ball they can drop. I'll watch but only because I have nothing better to do on Sunday nights.
>>
>>67836878
Yes they did you fucking retard
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 500x750
Well.
>>
>post yfw Jesus sacrificed himself and is the one who Lucille'd
>>
Why is everyone saying the screaming is edited out? It wasn't.
>>
>>67835451
They replaced all the times he says 'fuck' with 'shit'
>>
>>67835842

Kill yourself, Donna.
>>
Can't wait til showfags start brigading AMC with memes like "THEY'RE FUCKING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE"
>>
>>67836876

According to this board I'm a balding midget because I honestly feel that you height and hair gossipers are some of the worst people I've ever encountered on the internet. The pathetic vapidness of it aside, your decision to obsess over that of all things... Jesus, are you even human? Also, what do you even mean when you say his balding is "the worst" you've ever seen? When I walk outside more than half of any old people I see look like that or worse. That short post revealed that you're retarded in so many different ways. Like I said, it's an art form at this point. I feel bad for you.
>>
>>67836940
Don't forget "You are pegged!"
>>
>>67836741
WALKING DEAD FINALES RATE

4>2>5>1>3>6
>>
>>67836925
No. No they really didn't.
>>
File: 1264_8YJuKc1.jpg (11 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1264_8YJuKc1.jpg
11 KB, 526x526
>>67836926
FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I would say we should take revenge by not watching ftwd but no one was watching that trash anyway lmaooooooooo
>>
>>67836914
>http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/the-walking-dead/
Those sons of bitches did'nt have the balls to air this, what a joke !
>>
>>67836998
5>4>6>2>1>3
>>
File: 1373281836528.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1373281836528.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>67836940

>gore and violence is acceptable
>the word "fuck" is not
I'm really tired of this meme
>>
>>67836914
That is exactly how it aired. With a black screen. Maybe you were all raging to hard or something. The screaming was there.
>>
>>67835155
Yeah, made me hate (more) Iphones, At&t and the cookie monster
>>
File: 1454960904338.png (384 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1454960904338.png
384 KB, 526x526
>yfw as a result of the backlash and rage, AMC has JDM in character as Negan take Lucille to Scott Gimple on a live broadcast special hosted by Chris Hardwick with a viewer vote for new showrunner
>>
>>67836938

I wouldn't be surprised if most of them weren't yelling at their screens too loudly to hear it.
>>
>>67836020
I don't because i do not have down syndrome. Have fun wasting more hours on shit television
>>
File: 1415146654866.png (20 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
1415146654866.png
20 KB, 483x504
>>67836028
this seems accurate
>>
>On "Talking Dead," co-executive producer Denise Huth was asked to sum up the finale in one word, and she said "Negan."

>However, it sounds like Negan's big episode, although supersized to 90 minutes, will leave us hanging until Season 7, in a big way. Lauren Cohan told Entertainment Tonight that all bets are off in the last few minutes. "It's the cliff-hangerist episode," she said. So prepare to spend the next several months dissecting what happened and speculating about what comes next.
Fuck you AMCuck
>>
>>67837075
I think that's what happened. Glad I'm not the only one that heard it.
>>
>>67836835
Don't worry kiddo, you'll grow out of your le hardcore librul phase some time during high school.
>>
>>67835630
To compare to Rick and friends who are all around 5'8-10 and two guys 6+ (One is fucking Eugene)
>>
Whoa, are you guys telling me that AMC has no respect for their audience? Shocking.
>>
File: 1437649584779.jpg (41 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
1437649584779.jpg
41 KB, 300x278
>The Saviors are so dumb they constantly get slaughtered in masses by a small group of Alexandrians

>The Saviors are so smart they anticipate Rick's every move

>it's a zombie apocalypse but Negan apparently recruited the whole human race and has infinite soldiers

Who allowed for this?
>>
fuck this shit
amc can suck my balls
>>
>>67837035
Look on the bright side, we didn't get any gore and violence out of the scene either :)
>>
>>67835227
Yo what? When the fuck was this????
>>
File: 1438039207760.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1438039207760.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>tfw dropped this show 2 seasons ago and never looked back.
>>
>>67837100

The sound there was very well done, I managed to appreciate it even though I'm mad like everyone else. That crunching and screaming, fucking shit.
>>
>>67835384
Fuck you
>>
File: 1447643058683.gif (443 KB, 506x516) Image search: [Google]
1447643058683.gif
443 KB, 506x516
How many death threats are Scott Gimple, AMC, and Kikeman going to have over the next week?
>>
>>67837035
The FCC is fucking retarded.
>>
>>67836434
/pol/ has been full of mouthbreathing retards straight from Facebook since Trump gained popularity.
>>
>>67837125
They were probably a large group before everything went down.
>>
Has there ever been an episode of a popular tv show that has pissed fanboys and normies off this much? I can't recall. AMC dun goof'd
>>
>>67836938
The volume was lowered to the point where you can't make anything out. I guess they didn't like the fact that people had basically already figured it out.
>>
File: 1437859295653.jpg (9 KB, 346x250) Image search: [Google]
1437859295653.jpg
9 KB, 346x250
I should have listened to you /tv/ Im sorry
I didnt think they'd actually pull some bullshit like that
>>
>>67837133
Like a week ago the audio of the entire Negan scene leaked.
>>
>>67837075
I wasn't yelling and I didn't hear it...
>>
>>67837035
remember when Merle said nigger? so do I, so do I.
>>
>>67836080
Remember that stupid fucking glenn fakeout from last season? Don't give AMC too much credit, i honestly wouldn't be supridsed if next season we see that he killed the Trevor from GTA guy, or some shit.
>>
There's no fucking way Daryl would go down like that.
Glenn or Abe got lucilled.
>>
>The second episode starts and we see an RV driving
>End of second episode of season 7 with people leaving the truck
>everyone else is shown coming out of the RV except Daryl, Glenn and one or two people no one cares about
>The 3rd episode shows what happens
>Get to see only the torso, arm and a pool of blood
>>
>>67837171
Red Wedding, but that pissed people off intentionally.
>>
>>67836020
Nah, I'm giving up right now.

I just don't care anymore. They had a chance to get my interest in the show back but they showed with this scene they aren't capable of it. I'm out.
>>
>>67837017
You spelled "multiculturalism in the zombie apocalypse" wrong.

Name one show that panders more than that piece of shit.
>>
people, find a leaked version of the audio and listen to the ending. there are some really horrific screams coming from Maggie and she was supposedly yelling Glenns name. listen to it. that was not in televised version, they took that part out.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.