[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey Mikey, I think he likes it This man never lived in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: tank.jpg (21 KB, 434x402) Image search: [Google]
tank.jpg
21 KB, 434x402
>Hey Mikey, I think he likes it

This man never lived in the Matrix but he knows what Life cereal is

BRAVO LESBO TRANNY SISTERS
>>
>>67831205
Dipshit, Dozer's real name was Mikey.
>>
>>67831205
I've never been in the Matrix, but I can assume I know what it's like based on what others say. If I want to fit in, I'll make references to being in The Matrix.
>>
>>67831205
Shame he wasn't in the sequels. He was one of the best characters
>>
File: thematricks.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thematricks.jpg
196 KB, 1280x720
>>67831205
They can fully simulate the Matrix with the computers in the Ebeneezer. He can also read everything that happens in the Matrix on his computer screen. They literally show him doing this.
>>
File: 1404087949744.webm (3 MB, 1000x414) Image search: [Google]
1404087949744.webm
3 MB, 1000x414
>>
>>67831753
Best WEBM ever made.
>>
>people who wrote heavy cyberpunk inspired film about discovering who you really are end up being trannys

WHAT A SHOCK
>>
File: meat.jpg (49 KB, 1306x585) Image search: [Google]
meat.jpg
49 KB, 1306x585
>tfw the whole setting and timeline was turned into a jumbled up mess by the sequels

I dont even remember what was the Matrix and what wasnt anymore.
>>
>>67831881
tobehonest i would love to make a cyberpunk film with a tranny as main character. But i would never glorify it th. "She" would be more like rooney in TGWTDT, a bit pathetic and despicable.

i can see libtards and tumblr praising it and /tv/ hating already
>>
>>67832262
As a tranny I would love something like this. I feel like there's a ton of good stories that could be written about a tranny character but people are too afraid to shit all over them because of political correctness.
>>
>>67831884
The whole outcome of the Matrix Trilogy really lends credence to the story that the original movie's plot was heavily ripped off from a number of sources. When the Wachowskis had to actually write an original story, we got Reloaded and Revolutions.

I still mostly liked Reloaded because it took place nearly entirely in the Matrix, and because it was cool and stylish. Revolutions was nothing but awful.
>>
>>67832506
I don't think so. I think it's more that the spent probably the better part of their lives thinking about the first movie, and reloaded and revolutions were just shit out to ride on the success of the first film.
>>
>>67832388
>As a tranny

Prove it.
>>
>>67832621
This is the correct answer. It's the same reason so many bands peak with their first major album. It's the result of years of work combined with label funding. While the second album is the label trying to force the same result out of maybe a year's worth of work
>>
>>67832388
Kill yourself
>>
>>67832262
>/tv/ hating

You mean /pol/. /tv/ welcomes and embraces our LGBTQI family.
>>
>>67832621
>>67832795
Yeah. For the first movie they spent five years on pre production before shooting, if i'm not mistaken. With the sequels it was rushed as fuck, specially the script.
>>
>>67832945
I wish. I can't even say i would love to fuck a trap and you guys tell me to kill myself.
>>
>>67832800
Fun fact, Lana (Larry) Wachowski went to a train station to kill herself in high school because of tranny thoughts. Apparently a janitor or something went up to them and hugged them and convinced them not to do it. Would you rather the matrix not be made just because creator is a tranny?
>>
>>67833131
>went up to them and hugged them and convinced them not to do it

The two brothers tried to kill themselfs? write this shit correctly, anon, jesus
>>
>>67833341
He's saying "them" to be polite about the fact that they've mutilated their dicks, genius
>>
Back in my pot smoking days (read: high school), when I had money and nothing but time to kill The Matrix Reloaded was in theaters and I lived a block from a Regal.

I wish I was making this up, but that entire run I must have gotten stoned and payed to see that fucker six times. Not because I liked it, (I mean it wasn't horrible, but nothing to write home about) it was because whatever kind of weed I was smoking back then instantly made me fall asleep in my seat at exactly the part where they get into the fight with the ghost twins. I men EVERY TIME. To this day I still haven't seen it. Every time I try to sit down and watch it it makes me pass out.
>>
>>67831753
lmfao
>>
>>67832682
Saying you are one is all there is to it, anon.
It's 2016 after all.
>>
>>67831884
SHE WAS A FUCKING WHOOAR-S
>>
>>67833074
>>67832945
kys
>>
>>67833874
Dont do drugs and not fall alseep kids

kek thats hilariosu
>>
>>67831205
>board of teenagers who've never actually seen a Life cereal commercial
>still manage to understand the reference
>>
>>67832388
Get out of here cunt.
>>
>>67832945
You're in the wrong place cock sucker
>>
>>67832945
go back to /soc/ you fucking degenerate.
>>
File: clapping-gif7.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
clapping-gif7.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>67834994
>>
>>67831205
mah boi Tank was one of the best characters in the Original is a shame he didnt came back in the sequels
>>
>>67832945
Yeah nah. I mean, I don't care who fucks who, but if you're looking to feel special about it, this isn't the place.
>>
>>67833593
You can't just change the English language like that just because. 'Them' implies more than one. Either say 'he' which he was at the time (and still is imho), or 'it'.
>>
>>67839077
i can't believe i'm about to get called an SJW faggot just for telling you that singular they/them is actually grammatically correct
>>
>>67839195
According to whom?
>>
>>67839364
" 'Tis meet that some more audience than a mother, since nature makes them partial, should o'erhear the speech."— Shakespeare, Hamlet
>>
>>67839481
He's speaking of mothers in general, not his mother in particular, you fool.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.