[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank this hacks filmography. objective truths coming through.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Rank this hacks filmography. objective truths coming through.

Watchmen>>>>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dawn Of The Dead>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>300>Man of Steel>B Vs S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sucker Punch

I don't give a fuck bout no owls!

Watchmen is a 4.5/5

Sucker Punch gets half a star for Jena Malone in a variety of cosplay MMMMMmmm boys
>>
dotd >> the rest
>>
I wish I was rich enough and Jewish enough that i could throw money at the wall untill I accidentally made a great film like Wathcmen
>>
>>67830442
I'd switch BvS and MoS, but otherwise I agree.
>>
>>67830497
Dawn of the Dead is great, but the original is far better
>>
>>67830531
>accidentally
hard to fuck up when you literally just shoot what was already written down and illustrated for you
>>
>>67830442
I remember I went to see Sucker punch in theaters twice because after I came out of it the first time I couldn't believe how much I disliked it and assumed it was something wrong with me so I went again a few weeks later and it turned out the movie was just crap with cool visuals and a misleadingly entertaining trailer.
>>
>>67830609
what does that have to do with this?
>>
>>67830565
yeah, I can go either way. Finally watched B Vs S last night, I feel like it has the same problem movies like Transcendence and The Lone Ranger have where it's a big budget movie made with ability that amounts to nothing more than a 2 hr plus snooze fest. I actually found Eisenberg's Luthor to be the best part. I only exciting element in a dirge
>>
>>67830720
I digress
>>67830666
true true
>>
>>67830442
bumb it
>>
From what I've seen:

Dotd>Mos>Watchmen

All bad, but Watchmen is a fucking miserable bore. Pretentious, cynical, worst use of music I've ever seen in a major studio film, and terrible acting - there is film school level acting in Watchmen. So bad.
>>
>>67830442
bumo it
>>
>>67830442
Watchmen: director's cut>>>>>Dawn of the Dead >Man of Steel>>Watchmen: Theatrical Cut> BvS:Theatrical cut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>300>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>302>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Suckerpunch: director's cut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sucker Punch
>>
>>67830442

>I don't give a fuck bout no owls!

But that's his best (non-300) film.
>>
>>67836175
this
>>
>>67830442
>Watchmen 4.5/5
lmao, someone here never read the comics
Watchmen he does the same thing he does on BvS, turns people into mass murderers just becasue lmao
>>
300>Watchmen>Owls>BvS>>>shit>Dawn of the Dead>>>Man of steel>>>Sucker punch
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.