[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this movie is better than The Hateful Eight and the Revenant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images-1.jpg (37 KB, 296x444) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
37 KB, 296x444
this movie is better than The Hateful Eight and the Revenant.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>Say goodbye to my wife. I'll say hello to yours.
>>
>>67828567
True! Unlike the other two, I actually cared about the characters.
>>
Its sucks this movie went straight to video and The Hateful Eight and The Revenant got a wide theatrical release.
>>
>>67828567
I knew /tv/ was retarded, but I didn't know it was that bad. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>67829452
so what you're saying is everyone on TV is retarded including you. Wow
>>
>>67828700
Make any sexual remarks toward my wife and there'll be a reckoning
>>
I don't think so Tim
>>
Threadly reminder that Patrick Willson's leg was actually amputated, but he didn't realize it. That's why the Deputy tells Kurt Russel in their final dialogue that he needs to have a talk with Willson's character.
>>
>>67831447
Shit, I need to rewatch it.
>>
>>67831658
I guess I need to watch it again as well because I can't remember exactly what that anon is talking about. I do remember thinking, "Okay, they're gonna chop" it off in the last scene that the doc is taking care of Patrick Wilson's character before they separate but the final dialogue makes it sound like it happens in the cave and I can't remember that.
>>
>>67828567
Bone Tomahawk > Hateful Eight > Revenant
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.