[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carrie 2013
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Carrie.jpg (23 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
Carrie.jpg
23 KB, 259x383
Thoughts?
>>
>>67827791
I'd let her in, if you know what I mean
>>
genre movie shit
>>
makes you feel bad for the girl but overall it's a pretty bad movie and gets worse as it goes on
>>
>>67827791
Might be the least necessary remake apart from Point break there is.
>>
File: this nigger serious.jpg (25 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
this nigger serious.jpg
25 KB, 195x195
It was very meh. The only thing I liked was the main actress. At least she was the right age and not 25.

>>67827813
Pic related.
>>
>>67827791
>words going down face
Hate this meme

Didn't see it, but I hold firm that a Carrie miniseries that bookends each episode with "interviews" of the survivors like the book does starring Chloe Moretz and Kathy Bates could be fucking brilliant
>>
>>67827791
Shit movie
Shit lead actress
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 727x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 727x727
>>67827987
same
>>
good chloe-core
not much else though
>>
>>67827813

But she wouldn't let you in, as she only lets the right one in.
>>
>>67828066
you can also add: Man Who Fell To Earth, Michael Clayton (when I first noticed it), The Adjustment Bureau.
>>
I loved it, mainly because I love Chloe and Julianne Moore, plus the main bully getting killed was awesome.
>>
i've seen neither this or the original, but i've seen plenty of promo shots from both and the remake looks not at all creepy while Carrie in the original is creepy as fuck.
>>
>>67827791
Excellent trailer

Alri movie
>>
>YOU
>WILL
>KNOW
>HER
>NAME
>CHLOE MORETZ JULIANNE MOORE
>CARRIE
>>
It wasn't as bad as I expected. Other than mortez phoning it in and Jules going ham, it was decent? The main bully was hot af doe and I liked her death scene
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.