[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Clark Kent is Dead, how will DC bring his character back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 23
If Clark Kent is Dead, how will DC bring his character back?
>>
>>67822535
He got better
>>
they probably wont make another move tbqh
>>
>>67822535

What character, he barely does anything in the movie, would you believe they even took out a scene where Clark goes to Gotham to actually investigate Batman?
>>
I dont know, OP. Frankly, I loved BvS. I really did. But DC is dead. Pretty much everyone I talk to refuses to go see it because of the reviews.

So, what I'm saying is: It doesnt matter.

God help us all
>>
>>67822535

They "found him" "trapped in rubble" or something like that later on in the comics
>>
>>67822634

They buried his physical body in Kansas.
>>
He'll turn back time and give everyone amnesia kisses!
>>
>>67822634
They literally buried him in this movie thou, and a good amount of people attended the funeral as well.
>>
They won't
Snyder finally killed the man in Superman
>>
a flashpoint paradox thing will fix all the damage snyder has done or they just gotta reboot again
>>
Wait a minute... Clark is dead?
>>
File: 1438119621060.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1438119621060.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>67822586
>implying God exists
>>
>>67822803
Yeah, the poor guy died the same day superman died, no one seemed to care.
>>
>>67822535
Snyder thinks he's useless like Robin or Jimmy Olsen he killed it for fun
>>
>>67822880
Dang man dat sux
>>
>>67822535
Black Superman
>>
>>67822535
It's just à journalist, I dont get the fixation for this character in Superman movies
>>
Superman must be the most retarded laziest superhero ever.

>be superman face exposed
>be clark kent face exposed
>the exact same fucking face and voice yet nobody can tell

S M H at you retards for eating up this garbage.
>>
>>67823138

this must be the laziest shitpost ever
>>
A prequel like Disney is doing with Han Solo?

I'm sure Superman went on many exciting adventures inbetween leaving Smallville and coming to Metropolis that weren't covered in MoS.
>>
He's not dead and you all know it.

You saw that dirt rise the same way I did. Superman's in a fucking "Kryptonian Healing Coma" just like in the comics, and he's going to come back just in time to kick the shit out of Darksied in the Justice League movie.
>>
>>67823304
How Clark is coming back??? Not Superman, we all know Superman is coming back
>>
This is a comic book senpai, they will bring him back it doesn't matter how retarded the reason is going to be.
>>
>>67823304
No one is saying that he's really dead, we are talking about how Clark is gonna come back without revealing himself as Superman.
>>
>>67823304
Superman can come back, but how can Clark come back? If Clark just rises from the grave, how will no one know that he's superman?
>>
>>67823379
It's fucking superman, he lietreally fly anywhere in the world and pretend to be someone else there if he feels like it.
>>
>>67823379
My guess is Clark Kent is going to be gone. Superman's going to just straight up devote himself to being Superman full time, without Clark Kent being a thing.
>>
>>67822716
Wouldn't someone be suspicious that he and superman disappear at the same time?
>>
>>67823482
and why the hell do you think Clark needs to exist?
>>
>>67823509
Everyone is retarded in DCU, they don't even realize Clark and Superman is the same person despite they having the same face, voice, body and everything.
>>
Clark isn't coming back. It's impossible for him to be both. People are still dying suring office hours. Clark stays dead in Snyder's world. There is only Superman from here on.
>>
>>67823509
Well Superman's death probably overshadowed Clark's quite a bit, so there's a little more of an excuse there. But Clark can't just start working at the Daily Planet again.
>>
>>67823489
It's Kingdom Come/Infinite Crisis all over again.
>>
>>67823560
So Superman can live a somewhat normal life, or at least blend into the world?
>>
>>67823509
Thousands of people died there, too, so I think one other guy is going to be ignored, especially when most people who knew Clark probably didn't care for him very much. Other than his girlfriend and his mother, everyone seemed to see Clark as a whiny shit journalist who couldn't even get a good sports fluff piece written so he could follow the Bat of Gotham easily.

Seriously, how fucking hard is it to sit down for an hour or two, write up your boss' fluff sports article, THEN go follow up on the Bat? The dude had days to do this.
>>
>>67823634
Clark had Bruce Wayne visit his funeral. Isn't he like kardashians of dc universe?
>>
>>67822716
Should not have done an open casket, Martha.
>>
>>67823509
>Implying the DCEU takes place in a world with logic and intelligent writing
>>
>>67822701
>superbat

:3
>>
>>67823482
>Superman can come back, but how can Clark come back? If Clark just rises from the grave, how will no one know that he's superman?

Why would it even matter? His secret identity is kind of useless tbqfh. no homo.
>>
>>67824193
Hello Snyder
>>
File: 1454904486580.jpg (9 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1454904486580.jpg
9 KB, 384x384
>>67822924
>Black Superman
>>
Okay if they buried Clark as Clark then that's pretty hard to get out of.

They'll probably just shrug it off. Like how did he land the Daily Planet gig anyway? At the end of MoS they just show him walking into the building, right? I haven't seen this, but is it just accepted that he's randomly a reporter now in BvS?

I wish I could just walk into a reporting job. Hey what's up I'm the new guy.
>>
>>67824297
is cannon that he sucks mad dick
>>
>>67824297
He is friends with Lois though. In journalism network is more important than anything when it comes to getting hired.
>>
>>67824297
>At the end of MoS they just show him walking into the building, right?

>Lois I'd like like to introduce you to our new stringer, Clark Kent.

>In journalism, a stringer is a freelance journalist or photographer who contributes reports or photos to a news organization on an ongoing basis but is paid individually for each piece of published or broadcast work.

So from there he more than likely did enough good work to be on the Planet's payroll
>>
>>67824627
not to mention Lois knew he was Superman, so she probably called in some favors or put a good word in for him to get a job
>>
>>67822980
this. clark is irrelevant in this universe, just as superman working as a fisherman in the artic or whatever
>>
>>67823509
>>67823603

In the comics every so often Clark and Superman will appear together for something and one of them is always a shape shifting buddy of Superman.

>Clark isn't Superman, I've seen them both at that fund raiser for crippled kids...
>>
>>67824627

Same fuck-ass here. I just mean, if they can just literally roll the "Clark Kent, reporter for the Daily Planet" aspect of the character into the final seconds of the first movie and have that just be that, it's not a stretch to imagine them seriously hand-waving and glazing over however he's going to be resurrected.
>>
>>67823509
What are you implying here
>>
>>67823489
Came to post this.
This is the only logical answer.
>>
>>67822897

Snyder really needs to watch "The Late Mr. Kent".
>>
>>67824860
>In the comics
That's funny, I didn't realize I was on /co/
>>
>>67825311

But you are in the Thunderdome, bitch

welcome to hell
>>
>>67825360

WHO RUNS BARTER TOWN?!?
>>
they cannot have had both bodies, obviously, so the question is really which body was buried and which person is missing assumed dead

given the Kal was dressed as Superman and not Clark, it suggests Clark is assumed dead and they never found the body

right?
>>
>>67822535
Superman is dead and so is DCCU
>>
>>67825438
Whichever coffin had the dirt rising from it had his body in it.
>>
>>67825442
This, desu.
>>
>>67825492
What I think they mean is, what did it say on the gravestone? But I think the more important question to ask is, why would they need to keep his identity secret after he died anyway?
>>
why did lex luthor let his asian assistant mercy die? i mean they were supposed to be kinda close. he just let her die in from bomb.
>>
>>67825492
yeah obviously, but some were saying it was Clarks funeral that Bruce and Diana were at and some saying Superman's.

I say they can't have found Clark's body.
>>
>>67825561
evidently they did or the paper would say Clark Kent was Superman
>>
File: tombstone.jpg (190 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
tombstone.jpg
190 KB, 854x480
>>67825561

>what did it say on the gravestone?
>>
>>67825438
The Metropolis funeral was clearly a missing person's memorial service with an empty casket, while the real body was in Smallville.
>>
>>67822683
>>67822716
>"Hey everyone! I'd like you to meet Clark's identical twin!"
>>
>>67823489
That's so fucking boring. Snyder doesn't understand Superman at all.
>>
>>67825824

But he's always wearing those Superman T-shirts..
>>
>>67825763
Er.... what? They must have buried Kal.
>>
>>67825824
Snyder is aware that he's dealing with one of the most iconic characters in popular mythos, he respects Superman immensely. And accordingly he strives to elevate the medium in order for it to fill Superman's shoes.

Meanwhile, entitled manchildren fail to grasp his work emotionally and intellectually, and incessantly complain about petty shit because they arrogantly believe they have the last word on how these characters should and would act, not realizing Superman belongs to no one and everyone.
Don't worry, you fucking fat fucks. Snyder's so aware of this that BvS practically took a magnificent artistic shit on you fanboys and you didn't even notice. And he knew that you weren't going to notice. The whole film criticizes this way of thinking. Most of the complaints from fanboys were actually deliberate artistic choices fully aware of the consequences. For example Joker Lex, or the JL teaser spliced right in the climax, when after all everyone just paid to watch Batman and Superman fight (for all they care they could fastforward everything else).
Snyder provides an alternative to mindless entertainment, escapism, and power fantasies. He uses Superman as the vehicle to inspire a cynical generation.
People haven't noticed that their reaction to BvS was exactly how Snyder predicted they were going to react. He understands modern society and its decay so well, that he knew he was going to get crucified by glorified bloggers and "nerds".

Just face it, you're out of your league, and you've been exposed as lacking basic film and film analysis understanding, not to mention the emotional maturity of a brick.
>>
>>67823489
doubtful. either they'll make a new alter ego or will play it as an undercover investigation thing. I always assumed Perry new, since he and jenny saw Superman up close during the invasion kiss Lois
>>
>>67825908

>this pasta again
>>
File: 1454453320673.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454453320673.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
Why are you complaining about Superman/Clark Kent thing when RIGHT THE FUCK NOW in the comics the whole world knows that Superman = Clark Kent?

The cat has been out of the bag in the comics since last year. The movies will obviously do the same thing.
>>
>Luthor knows Clark is Superman
>Luthor knows Bruce is Batman
Clark is dead and it'll be hard to bring him back but why doesn't Luthor blackmail Bruce?
>>
>>67825974
tbqh i have not seen this pasta if it is
>>
>>67825945

Goyer has said that Perry knows.
>>
>>67826021
I've seen it before
>>
>>67826012
actually yeah, I remember that. Someone at the daily planet tried to shoot the place up because Clark didn't save his sister or something. That was pretty cool
>>
magic dirt was caused by lois' special ring
>>
>>67825767
I mean, basically. Does it matter? Clark Kent is the laziest excuse for an alter ego ever. You have to strain so much credibility to even pretend he exists without everyone around him realizing "holy fuck that's Superman!"
>>
>>67826050
based perry. Talks shit to a man that could kill him in a second
>>
>>67826012

Aren't they trying to roll that back though?

>>67826016

>Hey Warden did you know Batman is Bruce Wayne?
>Yeah? And I'm Count Vertigo. Now keep sucking, NERD.
>>
File: Superman redesign.jpg (173 KB, 706x763) Image search: [Google]
Superman redesign.jpg
173 KB, 706x763
>>67826069
>>67826012

By the way, i love Supes current casual look.
>>
>>67826092
what?
>>
guys I have a joke

wait for it

okay here goes

Clark CUNT

lol bet you never heard that

lol
>>
I think the movie was pretty good. Not amazing, but it was worth the cost of entry.

They actually set things up well in this movie, and there weren't any crazy things like Superman killing Zod. Pretty much everything they did made sense to their characters as portrayed in the movie.

I think the best non-combat bit was Lex just trying to give a speech at the library party, but being so obsessed with Superman he broke down into rambling about how much he hates Superman before catching himself.

>>67826016
Because no one would believe him. Lex is seen by everyone as absolutely fucking bonkers, what with setting Doomsday on the world, bombing the US Capitol, and all the other assorted wrongdoings.
>>
>>67822535
They won't, he'll become full time Superman.
>>
>>67822593
>refuses to go see it because of the reviews.

Wow, that's pathetic. Letting people make up your mind for you, jesus.
>>
>>67826092
yeah I was suspicious about the ring, too. Like it has special resurrection properties or it activates the Codex within Kal's cells.
>>
>>67826136
lois touched the dirt, she tossed it on top of the casket. she wore the magic ring.
>>
>>67826197
this
>>
>>67826197

Kind of, yeah. Reviews kind of exist for that reason though, for people to decide if they're interested based on reception.

It's worse when people see something, like it, then read negative reviews and only THEN decide they hate it. I have friends that have done this sort of thing.
>>
>>67825908
>he respects Superman immensely
Pfffahahahahahahaha, sure thing, bro
>>
I don't know cause whatever they do next will completely fuck up the character and translate to no sympathy for him
>>
>>67826050
>>67826100

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/man-steel-secrets/

>Goyer: "Obviously we sidestepped the alter ego problem in this movie. We were conscious of that. Obviously it’s not an issue with Lois. Moving forward she’s his secret keeper, and part of the fun for us if we do move forward is they will be involved in a real relationship and she will be part of that, maintaining that fiction. Part of the fun of doing this though, and Chris has always said this, is that sometimes you write yourself into a corner, but you have to follow it to its logical conclusion and see if you can figure a way out of it.

>"I think that Perry’s not an idiot either – Perry knows they have a connection, he saw that they kissed – and at the end of the film we are very aware of that. So one would presume that moving forward Perry would say, ‘What’s the deal here?’ If the film is embraced over the next few weeks and we formalise things, that’s something we plan to follow up on."

So yeah, Perry knows that Clark is Superman.
>>
>>67826096
Yeah, no shit? The absurdity of the Clark Kent persona is my favorite thing about the character. One of my least favorite things about BVS was how Cavill's Clark is the same as his Superman. If Snyder is so embarrassed by shit like secret identities and Jimmy Olsen I'd prefer he stayed away from Superman altogether.
>>
>>67826135
what happened to his self regenerating shapeshifting costume?
>>
>>67826294
>Perry knows they have a connection, he saw that they kissed
surely it's saying that Perry knows Lois is in a relationship with Clark or the Superman? It says nothng about Perry thinking Clark is the Superman.
>>
>>67826267
You fucking cynical dimwit couldn't even begin to comprehend the level of mastery that his vision entails, you're too blinded by your own ego and shallow pretensions. But there's hope for you my friend, for Snyder's vision allows for forgiveness, you're welcome to join the enlightened ones when you finally see your faults and mistakes and strive for something greater.
>>
>>67826295

Snyder wanted Cavill to play Clark Kent in a more subdued manner not making him a clumsy coward. That's how Clark behaves in modern comics. Like a normal, but introverted person.

Snyder also doesn't hate Jimmy Olsen. He wanted to kill the character in the beginning of the movie to show that Superman can't save everyone.
>>
>>67825438
correct
>>
>>67826398

He watch Lois kiss Superman in MoS and she's dating Clark in BvS. Come on, man.
>>
>>67826294
Called it, seriously, the movie gives you all the hints to assume this.
>>
>>67826417
it's a shame they cut that intro out where we get to meet Jimmy
>>
>>67826219
i suppose the flash tried to warn both batman and superman? i mean he talked to bruce about lois, right? 'too early' might have meant that the funeral hadn't happened yet, no time for resurrection. maybe he told superman about what would happen, that he would die. after killing doomsday, and that he should mail the special ring to lois, so she would wear it at the funeral to resurrect him.

or maybe that's silly.
>>
>>67825438
>>67826442

You are fucking idiots.
>>
>>67826317

It rejected him for plot related reasons.
>>
>>67826398
He deduces Clark's identity when Lois asks for the helicopter and she tells him that it's not for a story.
Later, he helps in concealing Superman's identity by burying Clark's obituary on the 10th page and Superman on the front page.

Remember the conversation between Clark and Perry about the importance of choosing the right stories to publish? It was there for a reason you know?
>>
>>67824297
He's a good writer, dick
>>
>>67826135
looks like he is a cuck tbqh family
>>
>>67826554
did it find a better host in another, blonde, photograper named Eddie?
>>
>>67822535

Jesus wept OP, the crop tool isn't going to bite you.
>>
File: Super-Friendship.jpg (687 KB, 681x1040) Image search: [Google]
Super-Friendship.jpg
687 KB, 681x1040
>>67826613

Well... Lois cucked him.
>>
>>67822535
great caesar's ghost will use magic.
>>
>>67826524
what the fuck are you talking about? He can't be buried twice so what did they do?
>>
>kill Superman/Clark Kent in the second movie a year before Justice League

Just fuck my shit up family
>>
File: 19.jpg (622 KB, 1440x2214) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
622 KB, 1440x2214
>>67826613

And then Wonder Woman also cucked him.
>>
>>67825891
>>67825438
What are you even talking about you idiot.
>>
>>67826659
They aren't togeter in nu52, never were.
>>
File: JL46_10.jpg (222 KB, 701x1080) Image search: [Google]
JL46_10.jpg
222 KB, 701x1080
>>67826613

Not only once, but twice, in fact.
>>
>>67826659
>>67826706
Besides being the most powerful person on the planet, he is a pretty beta cuck.
>>
>>67826735
fuck off retard
>>
>>67826700

DC's movies are like... sequels. Pretty much all of them. They aren't setting up franchises like Man of Steel 1 and Man of Steel 2. It's all a big narrative. So Suicide Squad is the third movie, then Wonder Woman the fourth and so on.
>>
>>67826706
when did comics turn into these gay soap operas?
>>
>>67826870
Wanna know how I know you've never read any comics?
>>
>Killing superman in the second movie
...literally fucked up any sequel, we now know they aren't going to kill superman, whatever they do he's immortal, way to rise the stakes up, DC.
>>
File: Igetit.jpg (36 KB, 470x297) Image search: [Google]
Igetit.jpg
36 KB, 470x297
>>67826627
>>
>>67826879
I've read a shitload of comics, queerhawk, none have this faggot shipping crap in them.
>>
They'll find Clark's long lost twin brother, Mark.
>>
>>67826967
No you haven't, and its time to stop posting.
>>
>>67826699
>>67826832
So mad that people are calling you out for being a retard?

If you haven't watched the movie at least read the thread before saying idiotic shit. The answer to your stupid question is literally the fifth reply.
>>
Does government know, Clark=superman? If yes, they could watch Clarks funeral end see Bruce Wayne.
>>
It sucks that Clark Kent is dead, but why are you guys linking it to Superman so much?

Clark was a great man, but connecting his death to Superman's is a really callous treatment of a brave reporter. He tried his hardest to stand out and make it in the journalism world, as shown by when he wanted to investigate the Gotham Bat, and he even (probably in a deleted scene or in the R rated cut) got Superman to look into the Bat. And he was a brave man until the end, staying in Gotham to report on the Doomsday event instead of running away like most would've.

Really, Clark was just as much of a hero as Superman, in his own way. But to put Clark under Superman's shadow? That's shameful, and a slight to Clark's character development of coming out of his meek, Kansas shadow into his own man.
>>
>>67826986

Will Lois, the grieving widow, fuck Mark?
>>
>>67826986
>Mark Milton
>>
>>67822535
>near apocalyptic event takes place
>nukes lit off over major cities atmospheres
>some junior reporter gets a half page obituary on page 2
>>
>>67827031
They will, Mark my words.
>>
>>67827010
no it isn't. That person is simply saying what happened in the comics, nothing about the film.
Are you mentally ill or just an American imbecile?
>>
>>67827058
its almost like his friends made the newspaper or something.
>>
>>67826595
yeah, unlike the DC writers
>>
>>67827101
He is asking which body they buried, because they obviously can't have Kal in both caskets. If he had watched the movie he would have known that Superman's casket was empty. Since he obviously didn't, he could have just read the thread and seen the answer in the beginning of the thread.
>>
>>67822739
underrated post
>>
File: 1437692162758.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1437692162758.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>>67826659
jesus christ, FUCK YOU DC
>>
>>67827025
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>67827300
I mean Clark Kent is a great character, and linking him to Superman, even after the all he did to break out of the Man of Steel's shadow, is just a bad way to end his character arc.
>>
>>67826463
It's too bad Snyder buried the good human moments under all the explosions and destruction.
>>
>>67827598
yeah, too bad the movie doesn't hand hold you through everything and assumes the best of it's viewers :/
>>
>>67826659
this is hilarious

strength doesnt make up for beta psychology
>>
File: 1427839639693.png (81 KB, 237x255) Image search: [Google]
1427839639693.png
81 KB, 237x255
>>67827300
>>67827355
To elaborate, his character arc has been built up since the beginning. In Man of Steel, we saw Clark chaffing under the shadow of Kal'El, with him being frustrated at his inability to save the bus of children, while Kal showed up out of nowhere to save them all. And when Pa Kent died, it broke Clark's heart, and made him feel useless, knowing that Kal'El could've saved him. It all came to a head in the climax, where Clark saw the love of his life, Lois, fall for Superman instead of him, and while Clark worked hard to save as many people from Zod's rampage as he could, he couldn't compare to the Man of Steel.

Then, in Batman vs Superman, we saw Clark Kent in a new light. It's like living through Zod's attack made him realize how precious life is, and how he needed to do whatever he could to live it. He put his heart into his work, and even started courting Lois, which was finished when Superman abandoned her for that time in DC. Even though Lois didn't want Superman to die fighting Doomsday, it was an amazing tragic twist that, even though Superman fought for Lois and loved her, her heart was already taken by Clark.

In the end, it's shown by Lois Lane going to Clark's funeral instead of Superman's, and how she wore Clark's engagement ring to his funeral, showing her devotion to him, even in death.

It was a masterpiece of a character, and it's upsetting that, even now, people put Clark under Superman's shadow.
>>
File: 1454393769981.gif (47 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
1454393769981.gif
47 KB, 74x98
>>67827633
yeah, too bad they didn't use a bunch of stupid one liners also :\
>tfw if superman told batman to not play hide the zucchini after finding superman's mom would have made them an additional 250 million in ticket sales
>>
>>67827284
>>67827751
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1422318003297.jpg (27 KB, 408x366) Image search: [Google]
1422318003297.jpg
27 KB, 408x366
>>67827702
>>
>>67827751
this movie would have been shit if it quipped but done well
feelsbadman
>>
>>67827633
That's not what I said at all. I would have liked more time with Clark Kent and the Daily Planet to bring balance to Batman and Luthor's scheming. We didn't need to waste so much time on Lois investigating.
>>
>>67827300
>>67827790
He doesn't realize that Clark Kent is Superman
>>
File: 1437703857520.jpg (10 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1437703857520.jpg
10 KB, 250x231
>>67827773
you seem triggered anon
>>
File: 1455051513502.jpg (745 KB, 1988x1528) Image search: [Google]
1455051513502.jpg
745 KB, 1988x1528
>>67827284

Hey, man. Cuckoldery is all the rage nowadays.
>>
>>67827811
they cut out Clark investigating the Bat at blackgate. Director's cut familia
>>
>>67827820
FUCKING SPOILER ALERT
>>
File: 1458680752476.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458680752476.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>>67827870
holy shit, how did that make it past the editors? They're seriously teaching children this shit now?
>>
>>67827945
I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!
>>
>>67827820
>Clark Kent
>Being Superman

Don't be ridiculous. They have such strong, differing character arcs, them being the same person wouldn't make any sense.

While Superman goes from being the strong, unbeatable, invincible braggart to a more flawed, human character, Clark Kent goes from a broken mess of a man, haunted by his father's death, to a confident reporter willing to lay down his life for his craft.

It's like you didn't see that amazing scene where Clark, on a sabbatical from his life as a city person, climbs to the top of a snowy mountain and finally learns to let go of his father's death, and stop blaming himself for being unable to prevent it.

>>67827967
Children haven't read comic books for decades now. Not since the Speculator Boom.
>>
>>67828007
NEXT THEY'RE GONNA SAY BATMAN IS BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
>>
>>67826659
Is that James Rolfe?
>>
>>67822535
Lazarus pit
>>
File: 17450118.jpg (165 KB, 598x920) Image search: [Google]
17450118.jpg
165 KB, 598x920
>>67827967

They must learn to appreciate the BBC.
>>
>>67828109
humanity is truly fucked
>>
>>67827870
Please tell me this a dank edit
>>
>>67828171
Eh, comics have been failing for years now. No shit they'd go to the extremes to pander to a loud market for cash (no matter how little cash they actually have.).

They had to relaunch that shitty Squirrel Girl comic three times in two years to keep it profitable from those #1 issue buyers.

Comic Books are nothing but IP generators for movies, television and video games, where they can actually be put to good use. No one cares about comics anymore.
>>
File: 1455032276934.jpg (854 KB, 1988x1528) Image search: [Google]
1455032276934.jpg
854 KB, 1988x1528
>>67828197

No.
>>
>>67827598
What are you fucking talking about, did you watch a bad camrip? The entire movie felt like a genuine human moment, maybe you're an autist and can't read subtle facial expressions, or more than likely didn't pay attention

>THIS is my world. You are my world
>I miss you son
>I don't know if you can love me and still be you.
>You flew too close to the sun.
>I bet your parents told you that you were special. Mine taught me something else: dying in the gutter for no reason at all.
>Boys are born with no natural inclination to share
>Boys share too
IF YOU SEEK MY MONUMENT, LOOK AROUND YOU
>Supes' expression after the Capitol blows down
>the whole opening scene
>the flood victim's face when Superman answers her prayers
seriously fuck you guys if you can't connect with any of this
>>
>>67828269
It's sad.

Remender's UXF was just a few short years ago.

>>67828304
You could've just lied to me. Now I'm gonna be down for a few hours. I miss comics, but damn. This is nothing I want to return to.
>>
>>67828461
>>You flew too close to the sun.
Wow, SO DEEP
>>
>>67828197

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>67828461
>>Boys are born with no natural inclination to share
>>Boys share too
>>Supes' expression after the Capitol blows down

Why are you listing awful moments?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>67828463

What's the problem with Hawkwoman and Wonder Woman fucking Cyborg? He's black and a cyborg, so he naturally big black cock can be even bigger and more awesome thanks to all the upgrades. Who wouldn't want to fuck something like that?
>>
>>67828564
>What's the problem with Hawkwoman and Wonder Woman fucking Cyborg?
Nothing really, I'm talking about the silly third wave feminist rhetoric.

I miss second wave.
>>
>>67822535
is it me or does Clark Kent looks like Superman?
>>
>>67828634
Kinda, but Clark's a myopic hunchback
>>
>>67822847
>>
>>67826012
>>67826069
Then why does he still work at the Planet?
>>
>>67828996
Superman needs to eat, and being Superman isn't making him any money. Plus he likes it.
>>
>>67828996
monitoring the staff so he knows whose neck to snap if they say something bad about superman.
>>
>>67828996

People stopped caring. Sure, shit blew hard but now everybody is cool with him.
>>
>>67828634
Nah, Superman looks younger.
>>
File: oGGmOBt.jpg (567 KB, 1382x1920) Image search: [Google]
oGGmOBt.jpg
567 KB, 1382x1920
>>67828887
>not posting the most epic one
>>
>>67827300
He's roleplaying as a faceblind resident of the DC universe.
>>
>>67829318
Dude, I'm serious. The Clark Kent/Superman character development was amazing. Superman became more human, accepting that he isn't an invincible god, while Clark became stronger, deciding to chase his fate head-on instead of cowering in the shadow of Superman for the rest of his life.
>>
>>67822924
Deshawn Kent
>>
>>67829496
cringe
>>
>>67829318
implying they werent all humoring him especially crack reporter lois lane.
>>
>>67828269
The only medium inferior to comics is Warhammer.
>>
>>67826197
yeah normies are pretty fucking pathetic
i kinda like it BvS filtering plebs tho
>>
>>67825593
I start to believre she was a robot like in some cartoons, I mean that would explain why a cutie was so close to autistic retard.
>>
>>67822535
They don't have to, he doesn't need to be Clark Kent anymore.
>>
>>67823138
Do you not get how he hides himself? At all? really?
>>
>>67823138
Celebrities in real life have actually done this before.
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.