[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly this "isn't fun"? I had a lot of fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
How exactly this "isn't fun"? I had a lot of fun watching this.
>>
>>67820478
in order to have fun you have to add all the depth you have from the comics because the movie alone offers none
>>
>>67820478
Because you're an idiot.
>>
>>67820478
Give it a rest Zack.
>>
>>67820478
Don't listen to triggered autists, this is a cinematic event, and eventually people will come to appreciate it and regret not enjoying it in its first run.
>>
I had fun watching BvS, in the same way I had fun watching The Room.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
>>
>>67820478
I wasn't a big fan of Man of Steel but I enjoyed this one a lot.

Name a better capeshit film if you can.
>>
>>67820478
>How exactly this "isn't fun"? I had a lot of fun watching this.
No quips.
>>
>>67821741
the room isn't fun at all, is pure pain.

unless, probably, you're with a group of inhebriated hive minded hipster plebs, but in such case you're predisposed to enjoy even the most retarded marvel shit.
>>
>>67820478
This movie was too big for little minds.
>>
i can't believe it was panned. at worst it was an average superhero movie. only two things bothered me

1 lois throwing the spear in the water, then fishing it out, getting stuck, then superman saving her and getting the spear, them passing out, then lois saving superman seriously just cut it out

2 the green lantern clip getting past a 12A rating. that shit gave me nightmares.
>>
>>67822243
>the green lantern clip
?

You mean the Cyborg clip?
>>
>>67820478
Me too anon, me too.

Fun not allowed around here.
>>
>>67822348
oh right
yeah that
>>
>mfw a few years from now everyone will pretend they liked it from the beginning

Fucking plebs.
>>
>>67820478
Same here.
I don't understand people saying that it's grimdark/edgy/whatever, when Civil War is going for the exact same tone but people are saying nothing about it.
>>
>>67820478
They somehow managed to make Gene Hackman look intimidating as Lex because of this movie.
>>
>>67820478
where-the-fuck-is-ben-affleck's-neck!?!?
>>
>>67822422
Hopefully by then you'll have developed some taste in actual cinema or theres a /cape/ board haha
>>
>>67822525
BvS actually has a really hopeful ending and is partly about morals, pretty far from grimdark and edgy.
>>
>>67823693
I agree.
When I saw it, it felt to me that there was more wacky comic book stuff in the movie than edgy stuff.
>>
>>67823307
photoshopped out to make him not much taller than cavill like in reality
>>
>>67820478
you also have fun playing with yourself . but that doesnt change the fact you can't get your dick wet with some real pussy
>>
Presumably because it wasn't chock full of memes which is what everyone wants these days apparently.
>>
>not a single dance off
Dropped
>>
>>67822243
I wonder what they cut out that gave it an R
>>
>>67820478
It could be the most fun you can have in the theater in 30 years, it's still shit.
>>
File: 1361714920847.jpg (80 KB, 838x720) Image search: [Google]
1361714920847.jpg
80 KB, 838x720
>who cares about fun! fucking retards!
>>how exactly isn't this fun? i had fun

Fucking
Capeshit
Nerds
>>
>no epic quips
>no meme references
>no witty one-liners
>no EPIC post-credits scene
>WAHHH EMOTION
>WAHHH DARKNESS
>WAHHH CONSEQUENCES

How can ANYONE say this is fun? Fuck off DCuck.
>>
This film was terrible, Snyder should be banned from making films.
>>
>>67824468

300 and Dawn of the Dead weren't so bad.
>>
The fight scenes where decent (WW vs Doomsday was the best one for me) but everything else felt like they really wanted to cram in too much stuff into one movie.

It was a tiresome experience, not as much as Watchmen but for different reasons.
>>
>>67824499
Yeah they were ok, but he's on a bad run of shitty movies
>>
>>67824468
Sin city was goat. He does better with mature themes than movies that are supposed to cater to kiddies
>>
I think Jessie Eisenberg was pretty good actually, best thing in the movie
>>
>>67820478
defenders of this movie can't decide whether it was "a fun movie, don't complain" or "too deep and smart for some people"
>>
>>67825199
A movie can be fun and deep at the same time.
That being said, BvS is not deep.
>>
>"do you bleed?" "You will"
>"youre not brave" " men are brave"
Got literal chills at these parts desu
>>
>>67820478
Because "fun" to most people means asinine quipshit and bright colorful colors.
>>
>>67825199
Because you can't have fun watching something smart, right? Fun only comes from jokes and quippens.
>>
>>67825563
t. 12 year old
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.