[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>build up to big confrontation against the hand >gets to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 553x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 553x266
>build up to big confrontation against the hand
>gets to the fight
>5 ninjas and nobu
>20 second fight
>punisher's big comeback
>kills 2 guys who weren't doing anything
>walks away

Why was the last episode such a letdown?
>>
>>67811862
Same issue as in BvS; tried to force a half assed villain to act as the end boss instead of capitalizing on the main premise of the season which was good vs good (Punisher vs Daredevil, Elektra vs Daredevil).
The Hand's reveal should've been an end season cliffhanger at most.
>>
>>67811862
>force a half assed villain to act as the end boss instead of capitalizing on the main premise of the season which was good vs good (Punisher vs Daredevil, Elektra vs Daredevil)

God I hated this. A Punisher/DD/Elektra 3 way battle would have been way better.
>>
MUH BLACK SKY
>>
When Elektra and Daredevil first started fighting Nobu and his men, there were like 20 ninjas on the roof.

When the Punisher showed up, there were only 5. What the fuck happened to the rest?
>>
>>67811862
>>67812628

>Scene:
>Final fight scene
>Daredevil and Elektra vs Punisher
>DD and E predictably got the upper hand
>Then Frank Franks Elektra with her own sai (better Frank than Nobu if it must be done)
>DD goes apeshit on Frank, beating him to an inch of death (but not killing him, proving his moral superiority)
>Bittersweet victory

>Ending scene:
>Matt mourns Elektra's death
>The Hand appears
>Offer to revive her if Matt joins them
>Season 3: Shadowland
>>
I was pretty disappointed. I was expecting a 100 ninja extras beating Elektra and DD to an inch of their lives, then Frank shows up with the minigun to mow them down.
Instead like 15 ninjas do Power Rangers shit where they stand around and wait to attack one at a time. Then Frank kills a few of them with a rifle.
I wonder if this was a budget issue? Did the blow their load on the barge explosion earlier? Just seems so odd to end it so impotenetly
>>
>>67812936
No Hand bullshit. Generic ninja badguys are fucking boring. Same shit made Arrow a snoozefest. Stop generic ninja badguys. Stop generic military badguys. Just fucking stop this bullshit in comics, please for the love of god.
>>
>>67811862

Second season got ruined by Netflix trying to be PC and shoehorning in a female character. If the entire season was about the Punisher vs Daredevil, it would've been a lot better.

I found myself snoring through the Elektra scenes.
>>
>>67812685
>What the fuck happened to the rest?

Frank
>>
>>67813080
Why is it that Japanese companies in shows always have armies of ninjas to send after people? It would be like American companies having cowboys to lasso anyone who tries to mess with them
>>
>>67813128
Hello, misogynist pig.
>>
>>67811862
>Why was the last episode such a letdown?
Because the Hand stuff with Black Sky and the Ninjas was fucking stupid and forced on the audience. The entirety of Elektra's story arc was fucking awful. They should have written more for The Punisher and made the entire season about him. Maybe have more than just one episode of him in prison
>>
>>67813167
>American companies having cowboys to lasso anyone who tries to mess with them
I really hope there's a Japanese series out there like this
>>
>>67813167
>It would be like American companies having cowboys to lasso anyone who tries to mess with them
I laughed heartily.
>>
>>67813167

I'd watch the fuck out of that.
>>
>>67813167
Fund it
>>
Felt like I was watching Arrow after the Punisher arch.

Also why did they shove a bunch of Jewish shit at the end?
>>
Bullseye and Jigsaw for season 3.
>>
They blew their load too early with The Punisher. Then they realized they had to make up some shitty Hand plot with Elektra to fill out the rest of the Season. Then they tried to salvage it with Punisher/Fisk arc, but by then they were already too deep with Black Sky shit and had to end it.
It just kind of felt like filler until they have Fisk back in S3.
>>
File: 1402632442385.jpg (4 KB, 143x130) Image search: [Google]
1402632442385.jpg
4 KB, 143x130
>my face when fisk beats the shit out of a blind man
>>
i really wish daredevil wasn't so electra centric. like, i've never liked her at all and i have no idea how she ever gained any form of popularity. she's so boring, from every angle of the character, from design, to story to weapons and moves.

also dont like the punisher. he shouldn't even be able to walk right now. can you imagine the goddamn infection festering in his boots?

and dont even get me started on all the diseases he'd have contracted while bathing in faggot inmate blood.

also yeah, the hand is annoying as well. wish daredevil would go back to beating up mobsters and stuff.
>>
>tfw you will never see Jessica Jones being tsundere over Punisher and Punisher ignoring her like the slut she is
>>
>>67811862
Because they finish up in season 3.
>>
>>67811862
The same problem season 1 had, slowed down by the end of season.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.