[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never lost a tooth. I’ve never even had a fucking cavity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: cavity-talk[1].jpg (75 KB, 949x529) Image search: [Google]
cavity-talk[1].jpg
75 KB, 949x529
I never lost a tooth. I’ve never even had a fucking cavity
>>
>>67808896
vinceposting was the best thing on this shitty board
>>
Jokes on you asshole, half my teeth are fake!
>>
File: vince.jpg (363 KB, 2671x2003) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
363 KB, 2671x2003
My grandfather told me you can discover everything you need to know about everything by looking at your hands. I've been looking at mine all my life, every day since I was 5, and you know what I've just realized? They're fucking feet.
>>
It's a dog eat dog world and I'm a fucking Korean restaurant
>>
>>67810168
casper knew this
>>
>>67808896
You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs, Ray. That's why I make an oatmeal instead.
>>
They say not to cry over spilt milk Ray. Well there's been a fucking cow genocide and this was the last carton left
>>
early bird catches the worm right? well ray, from where I'm standing it's just leftovers from the nightowl
>>
i've watched this but i don't know how to vince post

how can i learn?
>>
>>67811237
Just take some proverb or aphorism and take it literally and make it sound like an intelligent advice.
>>
>You're telling me to take a 'minute'?!
y-Yeah... Boss
>Listen here [Miguel] if I could just TAKE a 'minute' you think I wouldn't have been stealing grains of sand from old FUCKING Father Time a FUCKING 'minute' ago
>I woulda stolen so many FUCKING grains of sand by now you woulda been able to build a little slice of your Spanish beaches so you could tan your little FAGGOT ass with a MOTHER FUCKING TIMESHARE [Miguel]
Actually Senior Jefe an hourglass contains a lot of grains of sand and generally represents one minute.
>Here take a 'minute'
>gunshot
>fade to black
>winky frog face
>>
>If you wanna get away quick, Ray, never fasten your seat belt. Better still, don't even own a fucking car.
>>
File: 620[1].jpg (7 KB, 620x325) Image search: [Google]
620[1].jpg
7 KB, 620x325
>>
Your ass is the one fucking and im the cheap discount toilet paper.
>>
>They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
>They say Newton discovered gravity by watching apples fall from a tree.
>And those who judge you, say the apple doesn't fall far from it.
>But you Jimmy, you, you're a fucking orange.
>Orange you glad I didn't talk about apples again.
>>
>>67811694
>this advice could've saved Ray
The memes are getting too real.
>>
File: laughingfatman.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
laughingfatman.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>67810291
>>
>>67811825
REST IN PEACE GAY COP
>>
File: vince-vaughn[1].jpg (113 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
vince-vaughn[1].jpg
113 KB, 650x433
Never lost my keys

Never even had a fucking key chain
>>
An apple a day keeps the doctor away Ray. But this apple's full of worms and you're gonna need a fucking surgeon when I'm through.
>>
>A stitch in time saves nine, Ray. And I'm a warehouse full of underpaid Filipino seamstresses.
>>
They say the house always win... Well I'm paying the fucking mortgage!
>>
What does he ACTUALLY say?
>>
>>67810338
Kek top
>>
They say you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...
Well guess what Ray, I just drowned the fucking horse
>>
They tell you not to believe everything you hear...

Well I'm on a /tv/ thread about Ray quotes and I'm believe he said every single fucking one
>>
>>67812159
>never do anything out of hunger, not even eating

something along those lines.
>>
>>67811825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuypX496IGM
>>
>>67808896

Jesus, I can't even remember if this was an actual quote or not.
>>
File: UzSX6aj[1].png (441 KB, 1008x710) Image search: [Google]
UzSX6aj[1].png
441 KB, 1008x710
>>67810168
Are you being louche?
>>
>>67812329
I know what you mean
>>
>>67812256
no fucking way
>>
You know Ray. They say life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and take a look around once in a while, you might miss it. Well the motherfuckers cut my breaks Ray.
>>
File: tom.jpg (45 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
45 KB, 533x400
>>67810291
>>
>>67810291
fucking lol
>>
>>67812329
It is.
>>
>>67812457
Its real
>>
>>67812457
I swear it's true, that and the OP
>>
Glass half empty? Glass half full?
It doesn't matter. The glass is upside down and we are stuck under it.
>>
>>67812753
damn...
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.