[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YES WHAT DO YOU WANT? SPEAK UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: soup-590x440.jpg (47 KB, 590x440) Image search: [Google]
soup-590x440.jpg
47 KB, 590x440
YES WHAT DO YOU WANT? SPEAK UP
>>
I want you out of America sandnigger
>>
URGHAAAAAA
URGHAAAAAA
>>
>>67807106
man elaine is such a fucking dick this episode.
like she is a cunt but here she was a super cunt.
soup nazi did literally nothing wrong.

Poor soup nazi, he wanted to made soup for the people and only asked some discipline in exchange, wasn't even racist.

fucking elaine this episode made me really dislike her.
>>
>>67807209
he lashed out at a guy who spoke in Spanish and shot down two other women in the episode which leads me to believe that he was sexist
>>
I didn't get any bread
>>
>>67807106
>Spanish guy comes in
>Oh you're Spanish? NO SOUP FOR YOU

Wouldn't be a good soup nazi if he wasn't a little racist
>>
soup nazi soup was so good it brought newman and jerry into a truce or friendship if you like at the end.

i wonder how good his soup was.
man i want soup
>>
NO SOUP
>>
i bet elaine hate fucked the soup nazi cause he was so alpha

also i hope he sued her in an unseen episode for violating copyright which he obviously owned
>>
>tfw you'll never live in NYC during the comfy early to mid 90's eating nazi soup that its delicious

yambalaya!
>>
>>67808289
everyone i know who went to live in nyc is some just world fallacy believing retard

MUH CULTURE
MUH LIFE IS LIKE A TV SHOW/MOVIE NOW
>>
i want the sex
>>
File: 1436636841359.gif (885 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1436636841359.gif
885 KB, 500x418
>>67808289
the point is not to live in the city, rather in jersey for example.

but yeah, there's a romantic quality to it - living in new york, especially since i'm from nordic europe.
>>
>>67808425
>>67808393
i would give everything to live in Manhattan, i just want a tiny apartment in the middle of the city to crash when i need to sleep and thats it.

i don't care nyc is a meme or a fantasy , i genuinely love that city, its just ... a dream, the giant park, the big building, the million of people.
everything.
>>
Soup is not a meal
>>
File: Costanza.gif (495 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.gif
495 KB, 500x359
>>67808479
i feel ya m8

always been a dream of mine too.
>>
>>67808489
fuck you Bania, it is, even more so if you have bread with it.
>>
>>67808479
i dont get the attraction but thats fair enough

see i hate people and the idea of being surrounded by way too many assholes just frustrates me

i like places where im the only person for miles

i think science shows people who are closer together are unhappier and more stressed. ny is that on turbo. the park is like a facade 'hehe youre not really surrounded by 20m people in every direction, there's like 20m of open grass between you and someone else in the park!'
>>
File: image.jpg (713 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
713 KB, 3264x2448
>>67808547
Come to Montana friend
>>
>>67807106
>I'll have one lawsuit for customer discrimination, thanks.

Why are there SO MANY episodes in Seinfeld about problems that could be easily solved with a little bit of legal involvement? So many times the main cast gets fucked over by insane characters who bear awful grudges against them for no reason yet the only time anyone ever goes to court is when Kramer is trying to scam the coffee shop out of money.
>>
>>67809556
it wouldve cost you thousands to have a lawyer tell you theres nothing illegal about a business refusing you service when it's not based on your gender/sex/age/etc

refusing service because they dont want to is perfectly legal, its just bad for profits, unless it encourages 1.x+ more customers to purchase your product then its a net positive
>>
>>67809633
He LITERALLY KICKED A PERSON OUT FOR SPEAKING A SINGLE SPANISH PHRASE
Airtight fucking case.
>>
>>67809474
comfy as fuck man... i hope you got a good dog to enjoy the days with
>>
>>67809649
thats not discrimination based on race because many races speak spanish
>>
>>67809702
You clearly don't know anything about the American legal system.
>>
>>67809556
Nah Cell phones would have solved every problem in Seinfeld

Every comical instance and sticky situation would have been avoided or solved with cell phones.
>>
>>67809723
nice shitty argument

you dont know anything about precedent

of which there is none that says if i kick you out of my business for speaking a foreign language that is fine so long as im not doing it because of your race
>>
>>67807106
Yes hi, could I please have the dubs?
>>
>>67809906
no dubs 4u
>>
NO MEMES FOR YOU
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.