[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This film was overrated right? As soon as Sandra Bullock was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: gervety.jpg (56 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
gervety.jpg
56 KB, 719x1080
This film was overrated right? As soon as Sandra Bullock was the only character remaining the movie went down the tube.

Especially when you could see the ending a mile away once it showed her using the fire extinguisher.
>>
I dont blame bullock
they could of come up with more better ways to solve the problems then pressing random buttons
>>
idgaf

one of my favourite movies in a long long time. it held my interest, which is pretty much the metric of a good flick these days.

and i hate clooney so its extra hard for me to enjoy it.

the visuals and sound was stunning

i havnt watched it since the first viewing so i dunno how it holds up but i really loved it
>>
>>67804255
Yes, it's overrated garbage
>>
its no different from Avatar or TFA, people only liked it because of the experience of viewing it in IMAX
>>
Visually stunning
On the contrary some of the gayest dialogue ever written
"I'm coming home baby, I'm coming home"
>>
>>67804540
i watched it at home and enjoyed it and didnt like avatar or tfa
>>
>>67804255
It is entertaining. Very good entertainment but entertainment. If you don't like entertainment, or somehow think you're above it (as 90% of this board seem to be), just don't watch it.
Simple as this
>>
>>67804356
Clooney dies early on tho, so that's kinda a plus if you happen to hate him, aight?
>>
>>67804255
overrated, just like interstellar. I haven't seen great space opera film for a while...
>>
>>67804540

That's true, but it doesn't mean it's a bad film.
The entire movie was conceived and developed as a way to present people in 3D IMAX cinemas with the experience of being in space. The "plot" was just enough to present you with relatable characters in a terrifying situation.

I pity people who've only ever seen this on a monitor at home.
>>
>>67808322

Neither of those movies was even trying to be space opera. They're both phenomenally over-rated tho.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.