[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is H. E. Pennypacker the most calculating and manipulative antagonist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Mj1LjCt.jpg (180 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Mj1LjCt.jpg
180 KB, 500x375
Is H. E. Pennypacker the most calculating and manipulative antagonist in all of television history?
>>
>>67800161
That line was one of the few times he was actually funny.
>>
>>67800181
Kill yourself, pool boy.
>>
>>67800161
no, Kel Varnsen is
>>
>>67801162
Art Vandelay>Pennypacker>>>>>Kel
>>
>>67800181

Id say kramer was the 2nd funniest dude from the 4 main cast, why the hate senpai?
>>
>>67801240
what about fiendish Dr. Van Nostrand?
>>
>>67801273
George > Jerry > Kramer >>>>>> Elaine
>>
>>67801359

Close but I'd say:

George > Jerry > Elaine > Kramer

Kramer's shtick got old pretty fast. He had some hilarious parts but too often I find myself rolling my eyes at the overacting and hyperactivity of him. I almost feel the show would be better if he was played like Larry Hankin plays him in the "Jerry" episodes.
>>
Dr. Martin van Nostrum
>>
>>67801512
>>67801359
George >> Elaine > Kramer > Jerry

But Elaine is unique in that she makes those around her very funny, rather than being funny herself.
>>
>>67801512
Kramer is best when he is unpredictable. His goofy over acting is the funniest when you're younger, but yea, it gets old fast. But sometimes he will surprise you with something out of character and it can be some of the funniest stuff. Like scenes with newman where he has to be the straightman, that kind of stuff is when he's at his best. He also just has some great faces and reactions
>>
>>67801571
Objectively correct answer
>>
>>67801162
Was Kel Varnsen in any other episodes besides The Puerto Rican Day Parade?
>>
>>67801584
the fucking parking ticket episode in the courtroom
>>
rare opinion

Jerry>Kramer>George>Elaine
>>
>>67801584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAHvB0EgFos
>>
>>67801571
>>67801602

>Ranking Jerry that low

Seriously, he has some of the funniest moments and most interesting stories. Stuff is always happening around him and his sarcastic and cavalier response to everything is way underrated in the show. He's not just a straight man. He embodies this narcissist who only exists to laugh and make fun of other people's misfortunes. Jerry and Georges chemistry make up the best moments of the show because of how different they take their approach to their own self-interests.
>>
>>67801730
This scene is one of the greatest. Seinfelds shitty acting makes it even better
>>
George > Kramer > Jerry > Elaine

This isn't up for debate. If you disagree, you're wrong.
>>
>>67801870
>Being this pleb
George >> Elaine > Jerry > Kramer
>>
>>67801934
¿ <><
>>
>>67801818
>it's a jerry is smirking and the camera cuts away because he's about to laugh skit
>>
>>67800181
Rofl muslim cuck go off yourself.
>>
>It's like a sauna in here

So dumb but I still kek every time
>>
>>67802341
every fuggin time
>>
>>67800161
HES
>>
https://youtu.be/GQ1J0UNQwI0
this is probably the best scene on the entire of season 9.
maybe even the entire show
>>
>>67801359
Jew loving cucks, gas yourselves
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.