[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did Qui Gon actually kill the alpha wolf or was it all a dream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: The_Grey_Poster.jpg (67 KB, 290x448) Image search: [Google]
The_Grey_Poster.jpg
67 KB, 290x448
So did Qui Gon actually kill the alpha wolf or was it all a dream?
>>
There's an after credit scene for some reason where it is implied he killed the wolves
>>
>>67793942
well that's fucking stupid
>>
>>67793942

bullshit
>>
>>67793981
It's just his head laying on top of the wolf as it stops breathing like it did at the beginning
>>
>>67793981

There is and it's dumb. He's shown just breathing heavily while resting on top of a wolf.
>>
>>67793885
DAMN WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!
This movie was on my tv just last night so watched it for first time.

I do believe he did kill that black wolf who he confronted at end: I mean he had a knife in one hand and the broken bottles in other hand and that wolf may have gone str8 for his face; giving him multiple scars BUT he still would have been able to stab it constantly in the neck and body til it died.
>>
>>67794046
FUCK my tv channel sucks!! when they played the movie last night, they didn't even bother to show this end credits scene
>>
>>67793885
Based

https://youtu.be/UvZTPfPMYNA
>>
Even if he does kill the wolves isn't he still trapped in the Alaskan wilderness?
>>
The wolves were a metaphor you plebs. It does not matter if he won or not.
>>
File: grey.png (1 MB, 1274x503) Image search: [Google]
grey.png
1 MB, 1274x503
>>67794046

ugh. audiences can't handle 'sad' endings
>>
>>67794361
It's literally the same ending either way
>>
>>67794181
It's implied that he's dead anyways
>>
>>67793885
>You''re gonna die.

https://youtu.be/q4oxoE8kbvE
>>
>>67794461
Then why show it at all? Ending on the poem, "Once more into the fray" as he engages the wolf is a strong ending. What does this add?
>>
>>67793885
>That scene where the guy is hallucinating about kissing his daughter, but really it's the Wolves just eating his face.

Fuck.
>>
>>67794361

It was dumb as it is to put it at the end of the credits, what purpose exactly does that achieve? but to top it off it really wasn't necessary. Nature wins either way.
>>
>>67794539
It doesn't really matter either way
>>
>>67794361
He's still dead. He's alone, surrounded, wet, and without any remaining supplies. Further, the wolf is still breathing too.

>>67794619
It's just another little piece that the director thought might be fun. It literally changes nothing. Most people didn't even see it, and you've got to be autismal if you think that alone "ruined" the film.
>>
>But wolves don't act like that!
The movie never touted itself as a realistic depiction of Wolves.
>>
how many wolfs did he killed??
>>
>>67793885
>Liam Neeson will never comfort you as you drift slowly into the abyss
just fuck my fucking shit up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5DVaBsI8oE
>>
>>67793942
>>67794046
>>67794361
He's not shown breathing at all, you mongs. It's just as ambiguous as it was before that scene.
>>
>>67793885
>films women will never understand
>>
>>67796472
who are you quoting, /v/edditor friend?
>>
>>67793981

http://www.mediastinger.com/the-grey-2012-extra-scene-after-the-credits/#disqus_thread
>>
>>67794326
I tried telling my friend that after he watched it and was pissed off that they didn't show the fight. He said "Well that kinda makes sense, but why didn't they show the fight?"
>>
>>67795375
Agreed. The wolves very clearly represent hardship, pain and the "fray" in general. They're the shit parts of life that you can't escape that you have to keep facing.
>>
>>67796511
Nice meme. Bit old tho.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.