[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BRUCE! >LISTEN TO ME NOW! >IT'S LOIS >IT'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 19
File: Too Soon.png (169 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
Too Soon.png
169 KB, 720x400
>BRUCE!
>LISTEN TO ME NOW!
>IT'S LOIS
>IT'S LOIS LANE
>SHE'S THE KEY!
>AM I TOO SOON?
>DAAAGHHHHH!
>I'M TOO SOON
>YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT HIM!
>YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT ABOUT HIM
>FEAR HIM!
>FIND US BRUCE!
>YOU HAVE TO FIND US!
>>
fear who tho? why didnt he just say who?
>>
HEY BRUCE
IT'S ME
EL FLASHO
>>
>>67792986
is that some kind of flashback?
>>
Lois is the key to all of this
>>
>>67792986
Is this supposed to be a meta joke? That throwing in a time traveling Flash is way too soon in this movie series?
>>
GIT R DONE
>>
>>67793142
I understood that reference!
>>
I can't wait to see Robert Downey Jr. resist the call of drugs and alcohol again!

That doesn't look like a party!
>>
>>67793071

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND THROTTLE YOU VIOLENTLY, CARLOS.

RUN AND HIDE YOU FUCKING SPIC.
>>
>>67792986
Is he saying that Superman goes berserk after Lois gets killed?
>>
>>67794151
Superman loves his waifu very much.
>>
>>67793111
That went well last time, right?
>>
>>67793071
>>67793347
for the last fucking time he's not hispanic

he's a european jew

are you retards faceblind?
>>
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>67792986
Its so obvious. Darkseid will take control of superman.

>You were always right about him

Bruce was right to fear superman, because of what he is capable of. It will be Superman vs JL and Flash is warning Bruce.
>>
>>67794151
No. Lois is transgendered. "Fear him" means fear Lois. He goes on a murderous rampage because Batman doesn't get his pronouns right.
>>
For Injustice, evil supes is main universe or alt-universe?
>>
wtf is with his mustache it really bothers me
>>
>>67792986
Who is this supposed to be?
>>
>>67794294
I wonder if they're still going to do that now that BvS has been so savaged by critics and seems to be underperforming at the box office.
>>
>>67792986
Why was he so fucking cryptic about it by saying he and all? If you are going to deliver a message wouldn't you give the name of the person?
>>
>>67794422
They have to. Superman is always being taken control of. Its why Batman has all the plans on how to take out each member of the JL.

Its such a cool story. If they fuck this up, then its on them.
>>
>>67793111
>>67794222
Trips for truth
>>
>>67794151
If that is true why didn't he just come out and say that instead of all the shit he did say?
>>
So... Injustice?
Someone kills Lois, Superman goes bad?
"You were right about him, you've always been right about him." sounds pretty indicative of Injustice Superman.
>>
Shouldn't Batman be afraid of Wonder Woman too? She's almost as strong as Superman, and there's no magic rocks to stab her with. Plus her mom isn't named Martha.
>>
>>67794566
Yeah but she gives him a bat boner so he'll take the risk.
>>
>>67794535
>>67794151
>>67794526

It is likely the dream that Batman has. The one where he gets kidnapped in the desert. Superman flies down..

>She was my world, and you took her from me.

Lois will die in the next movie, or Darkseid will make Supes think she did and control him. It will play on that nightmare Batman had.
>>
>>67794566

Well Batman should be afraid of everyone since he's a powerless faggot
>>
>>67792986
Who is this supposed to be?
>>
>>67794632
So what's with Batman's premonition dreams and seeing Flash in his dreams, then?
Is Martian Manhunter around and sort of throwing out some psychic stuff at Bruce or what?
>>
>>67793117
Yeah that's why he said he was too soon...

This was my favorite part of the movie I don't know if they're planning some type of injustice arc or if they are teasing some shenanigans for the flash movie. I honestly think it would be great if his movie was a semi flashpoint type deal where he is trying to fix the timeline with time fuckery
>>
>>67794671
>SINCE HE COULD DESTROY THE WORLD IF THERE'S EVEN A ONE PERCENT CHANCE HE DOES WE MUST TREAT THAT AS A CERTAINTY

Well then before Superman showed up shouldn't he have been working to destroy all the nukes in the world by that logic? Or put all the money spent on his bat toys into combating global warming?
>>
>>67794223
literal autism
>>
Why in the fuck would they do an Injustice storyline for their HUGE CINEMATIC UNIVERSE?

All it will do is confuse and anger moviegoers. It's already confusing and angering them. This seems like a terrible idea. Why wouldn't you just give them the heroes they want, having adventures and fighting supervillains?
>>
>>67794727
It very well could be. Its rumored Martian, Green Lantern, & Shazaam will be featured in JL 2. So it could be that John is throwing psychic shit his way.
>>
>>67794535
I would actually love to see an Injustice like story line, but without the traveling between universes shit.
>>
i haven't even seen this and this scene has already been ruined for me by that fag's vocaroo
>>
File: 1459374406042.jpg (110 KB, 874x488) Image search: [Google]
1459374406042.jpg
110 KB, 874x488
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dRIqLgkNfY
>>
>>67792986
what was this trying to convey?
is this "evil supes" timeline flash?
did batman change the future with the whole martha shit?
>>
I'd just like to state for the record that if you don't like Batman V Superman, you're basically mentally-ill.

The negative reviews that the film is getting; I believe, are simply a case of "Goliath syndrome". Whenever something is too good, a bunch of little Davids feel that they have to pull it down.

There's a lot of things to be negative about in this world; movies don't have to be one of them. Quit intentionally trying to dislike a clearly awesome film and get a life!
>>
You want to know what I wanna fucking see.
>Sup's soldiers capture batman
>Superman comes down the whole with the ground booming under his feet.
>goes to bat
>yells "YOU TOOK HER FROM ME"
>Kills the two other batman helpers, and slams batman in the chest
>Batman lets out his scream
>then BOOM
>Another person comes down the hole as dust goes everywhere
>you hear a bunch of yelling from sup's soldiers.
>then out of the dust you see him
>in one swift punch superman gets fucking demolished
>The camera pans from from superman broken on the ground up to a mysterious figure.
>Its none other than Alfred Motherfucking Pennyworth

tell me that wouldn't redeem dceu
>>
File: superman_pic.jpg (377 KB, 792x800) Image search: [Google]
superman_pic.jpg
377 KB, 792x800
Does this mean that in Justice League Part 2, a portal between universes opens up and the REAL Superman will appear?
>>
File: 2529399-superdickery.jpg (80 KB, 400x610) Image search: [Google]
2529399-superdickery.jpg
80 KB, 400x610
If they're just taking the plot line from a pre-established story for the Justice League movie, why didn't they do the same for BvS? This would have been x10 better.
>>
>>67794937
That wouldn't redeem DCEU. You sound like you'd be more at home on /co/ but you consider it beneath you, so you migrated to /tv/ to shitpost about comic books.
>>
>>67794535
Probably makes sense, would tie in with the guys from Suicide Squad.
>>
>>67794815
Because Warner has literally zero idea what they're doing. All they know is that kids love that Injustice vidya and Marvel is making a killing.
>>
>>67795124
/co/ is literally shit, the only reason that I know of that fight is because it was dumped here. besides, /tv/ is all shitposting, and this is a Bahamas hand fishing enthusiast website. nothing we say or do matters, I was just having fun and you should too.
>>
File: brandon-routh.jpg (773 KB, 1987x3000) Image search: [Google]
brandon-routh.jpg
773 KB, 1987x3000
>>67795010
>in the middle of JL Part 2 Brandon Routh steps out of a dimensional gate and beats Cavill's ass
>>
>>67794815
It's not going to be "Injustice".

You realize even that was inspired by plenty of other comics, right?

There are a million evil superman arcs.
>>
>>67794473
I think that he's intentionally ambiguous. "Him" isn't referring to Superman. It can't be because otherwise you'd just say it. That has to mean someone's involved whose name the Flash legitimately can't utter.

My bet's they've already said Beetlejuice twice.
>>
why would anyone want to see evil superman?
>>
The best part about this is the "too soon" bit. Think about it - intervening at the wrong time could mean that he guaranteed the very future he was trying to prevent. We've all seen enough time travel to know how thus could turn out.
>>
>>67792986
one of the many scenes in the movie that made me laugh.

the critics were definitely mistaken when they said this movie was devoid of humour.

>>67793022
Superman
>>
>travel back in time to get someone to do something so important it will literally save the world
>deliver the message in the most cryptic way imaginable
>>
>>67795416
change of pace. BUT it should only be after we see a happier Superman.
>>
What do you think Superman will become? He's a god who deluded himself into believing he's a man. What will he turn into?
>>
>>67793022
Fear Darkseid you idiot! Havent u seen the deleted scene of BvS?
>>
File: 1457537713228.jpg (23 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
1457537713228.jpg
23 KB, 672x434
>>67795284
>>
>>67794151
Yes in the dream sequence Supes says to Bat "She was my world and you took her from me."

Possibly Bat had to stop Darkseid or some villain but Lois was in way and he had no choice but to sacrifice her.
>>
>>67795757
A villain like menacing thing no doubt. Basically become Anakin after Lois dies.
>>
>>67795757
He will become full man of the people. Someone on another site compared it to a specific comic book run where he changes/public view of him after he dies.
>>
>>67793022
The Critics
>>
>>67795746
There hasn't been a single fucking happy Superman in this entire 'universe.' He's always either angry or sad or disgusted.
>>
>>67794671
He does, which is why he created a contingency plan to take out all of the Justice League if any went rouge, in The Tower of Babel.
>>
>>67794910
While I believe BvS was actually good (not better than the Nolan Batman movies but still better than the first Avengers one). It was a little too fast paced for most of the audience and since not everyone is a hardcore DC fan, a lot of people got lost with the whole Flash sequence. Also the Aquaman scene was super shitty.

Still, I've noticed most of the hate comes from Marvel fans and people who are still stuck with the previus Batman.
>>
>>67795284
while shouting "Stop murdering innocent people!"

oh god muh dick
>>
File: it starts with one.jpg (535 KB, 1920x1476) Image search: [Google]
it starts with one.jpg
535 KB, 1920x1476
>>67794294

Honestly I wouldn't mind an Injustice-like story line.
>>
>>67794771
No Because more than one person controls that power. Superman is a thousand nukes that can survive a nuke.
>>
File: Subplots a mess.png (117 KB, 1881x366) Image search: [Google]
Subplots a mess.png
117 KB, 1881x366
>>
File: IMG_6051.jpg (46 KB, 365x310) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6051.jpg
46 KB, 365x310
>>67794223
>Barry Allen, Aryan superman
>it's the current year
>Barry Allen, hipster kike faggot
>>
>>67796491
i cant tell the difference with their faces
>>
Why would Superman turn into a mass murderer and pawn of darkseid simply because Lois died?

Injustice Superman was evil, but he was lawful evil dictator mode enforcing peace througu threat of death, not helping an alien murder everyone.
>>
>>67796270
THis. Went to see it with folks who only knew JL animated and supes from 90's comics (cant recall shit from childhood) but we all understood the film and enjoyed it.

The only thing I wonder is the complaint that the cuts are too fast, I watched films since I was a child (grew up with tv/movies) and found everything in MOS/BvS standard. wtf is going on with folks?
>>
>>67797110
She is his world. Like Martha is his father's world.
>>
>>67797212
But that's fucking shit though. I can see Injustice Superman as someone who still thinks he's "protecting" the world through force, but literally being willing to kill everyone on Earth because his girlfriend died? That's ridiculous

This Superman is a fucking horrible person who Batman SHOULD kill
>>
>>67797276
I actually like this portrayal of him as being a man who just wants to live a normal life, but he knows he can help and does so anyway. The problem is the public on his ass (events). IMO this is still supes in training.
>>
Once again, DCAU already did Evil Superman better, and it wasn't because his girlfriend died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0MRaLVATJ8
>>
>>67795055
hahaha WTF Batmans face is like "are you serious nigga?"
>>
>>67792986
We'll probably find out more in the later films guys, relax
>>
File: 1459654400087.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459654400087.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>67794910
>>
>>67792986
did they purposely name the guy who lost his legs after wally west?
>>
>>67792986
>Batman dreams about kryptonite before knowing what it is
>Batman dreams a reason for Superman to hate him ("You took her away from me") while thinking Superman is an alien who has no one he cares for
>Batman dreams about the Flash before ever meeting him
>Batman dreams about the Flash wearing a suit that he doesn't even wear yet
>Batman dreams that Lois Lane and Superman are a couple even though he doesn't know this yet
None of this makes any damn sense. Does Batman have a super power that lets him dream about things he doesn't and couldn't possibly know?
>>
>>67793347
kek
>>
>>67798729
It's probably the Martian.
>>
File: InjusticeSteelBook.jpg (3 MB, 2847x1756) Image search: [Google]
InjusticeSteelBook.jpg
3 MB, 2847x1756
>>67792986
Yes Justice League will be based off Injustice.

I am so hyped!
>>
>>67798808
It's either that, or the Flash wasn't able to physically wake Bruce, and his dream was influenced by the "time ghost" of the Flash standing there in the cave shouting at him and Bruce was incorporating it into his dream.

Either that, or something about the time rip itself briefly gave Bruce the ability to "remember forward." Either way, the fluttering papers definitely indicate something more than just a dream was happening.
>>
File: 1324778834274.jpg (34 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1324778834274.jpg
34 KB, 500x363
>>67798893
just what cinema needed, capeshit inspired by vidyashit
>>
File: SoldierGibson.jpg (29 KB, 385x477) Image search: [Google]
SoldierGibson.jpg
29 KB, 385x477
ALL FUCKING CAPESHIT POSTERS MUST FUCKING HANG
>>
>>67797110
>Why would Superman turn into a mass murderer and pawn of darkseid

Anti-Life Equation
>>
File: BvSGame.jpg (586 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
BvSGame.jpg
586 KB, 800x1000
When is the game coming out?
>>
>>67799223
Tell us how you really feel Animal Mother.
>>
>>67799169
Even assuming Flash can time travel into a dream, how does Batman dream about kryptonite? He doesn't even know about it or what it is yet, and then he has a dream where he knows Superman's weakness is a rock (a rock that glows green). And how does he know in a dream that Superman has loved ones when he thinks outside the dream that Superman doesn't have loved ones?

It just doesn't make sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 442x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 442x332
You people are retarded. If anyone was messing with anyones head it was Desaad. I wouldn't expect /tv/ to know who he is though.
>>
>>67799238
It's out in theaters right now. The cutscenes were pretty good, good graphics, but horrible control and gameplay. Story is a joke, too.
>>
>>67799289
That pretty much just leaves the time rip itself being responsible.

However, Bats was already tracking the "White Portuguese" at that point. He told Alfred that it had a dirty bomb on it, and Alfred later called him on his bullshit. It's possible he knew something about kryptonite.
>>
>>67799429
Dude c'mon man really
I seen you post this like five times today
The meme ain't catching on bro
Give it a rest aiight
Peace
>>
>>67792986
The flashforward is weird, but interesting.

And Flash's lines are among the worst in a movie full of bad writing.
>>
>>67799450
>It's possible he knew something about kryptonite
All the dialogue before that tells you otherwise: he had no clue what he was going after, just that it was "big" and he needed to get it.
>>
>>67796491
>it always starts with one
Yeah, but surely it won't reach millions every time.
>>
>>67799482
It's my first time posting that joke, and I've never seen it posted before.
>>
>>67799289
Because it's not a dream as much a look into a future that the Flash traveled back in time to try and prevent. Bruce was just able to get a glimpse of it. So he didn't need to know anything about Lois, Supes or Kryptonite because that shit was real.
>>
>>67799514
What lines, exactly? The ones between him and Alfred? Alfred realizes later that Bruce was playing him and called him on it.

That aside, though, just knowing of kryptonite's existence still wouldn't mean he'd know what it looked like. All things considered time rip shenanigans are the best explanation I can come up with.
>>
>>67799584
I understand that Flash can run fast and that means he can time travel. That I get. It's dumb but I get it.

But "he can run fast, and that means he can give people visions of the future" doesn't make any actual sense. I mean, that might work in the comics where they do goofy shit all the time, but in a movie where they're trying to do a "realistic" approach, it doesn't work.

Calling it a "time rip" when it's clearly a dream sequence is just making up bullshit to excuse bad writing.
>>
>>67799742
The realism only goes so far.
We have black robot man, fish guy and speed demon. I think it's safe to assume that we are going to see more and more silly comic book shit in these films and I am looking forward to seeing how this is going to play out.
>>
>>67799959
That's kind of why doing a "realistic" approach to these heroes is dumb. Because there's nothing remotely realistic about them. But that's what the effort is, which is why it doesn't work.
>>
>>67799742
The only way that I'll be okay with is is if a psychic hero like Martian Manhunter is facilitating the messages - either from the future and helping Flash out or from the present and helping Batman out.
>>
>>67799742
In the comics, the Flash and some other guys build something that they nickname the "cosmic treadmill," which they could use to access other dimensions and(I think) times. My theory is that they're going to use something similar in the movie, and it's going to serve as a sort of "leash" for Flash's OP time-traveling abilities.

To limit him, all they'd really have to do is make it where the device has him running at his absolute max and the instant he stops, he's yanked back from whatever time/dimension he was accessing.

That, at least, would explain why he seemed to be speaking hurriedly and with some difficulty. It would also explain why he couldn't just reach out and wake Bruce. I'm betting the time distortion it created allowed Bruce to briefly glimpse his own future.
>>
>>67800062
I disagree. I enjoy the idea of these crazy powerful beings living in a world that mirrors our own. Much more interesting than the whole world immediately jumping on their dicks like they did in The Avengers.
>>
>>67800122
>>67800232
I think, when you have to come up with all these theories and excuses that don't exist in and aren't supported by the movie in order to excuse what should be a simple scene ("Batman has a dream of bad stuff happening because of Superman") then it's a sign that there are serious problems within the movie.
>>
>>67800287
Yeah, definitely. I gave it a 3/10, myself. I'm just theorising on what they were going for.
>>
>>67800287
I think that when you judge a single installment of a series of movies as if it's intended to stand alone, you're being intellectually dishonest. It's tantamount to criticizing "The a Fellowship of the Ring" for not showing Frodo and Sam reach Mount Doom.
>>
>>67800258
Personally, I'm not interested in that. When I watch Man of Steel or Dawn of Justice, I'm just reminded how shitty the world can be. It just reminds me of real world terrorist activities and it stops being fun. That could be good if the movies had something smart or interesting to say about these real world atrocities, but they don't. They really lack any sort of message beyond "it would sort of suck to have superheroes." There's no intelligent commentary in these films, and that's a real shame.

I mean, if you like them then you like them, that's cool, but personally, there's just nothing there in these movies for me.
>>
>>67800287
We are talking about a movie that is still based in comics so leaving some questions unanswered until a later story is the norm. In the meantime it's fun to come up with theories that could possibly situations like this one with the Flash.
>>
>>67800380
I think a movie should be judged on its own merits. Shrugging off inconsistencies with a "well it's a series, so I'm sure they'll explain away that plot hole at one point" is just silly to me, and seems like the act of someone who wants to like the movie rather than someone who is judging the movie fairly.

And your comparison really doesn't hold water. It would be accurate if my complaint were "why doesn't the movie show what happens next with Wonder Woman and Batman after the funeral" but that's not what I've said at all. You're creating a false comparison that you can easily tear apart because you can't actually tear apart what I've really said. That's intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>67800453
*possibly explain
>>
>>67795869

it's more likely lois ran a red light so batman swooped in and shoot her the fuck up, maybe a predator missile from the batplane
>>
>>67800453
It's not them "leaving some questions" but more a plot hole within the film that you're trying to excuse by making things up. Again, I could accept that Flash can time travel, but time travel into a dream? That's ridiculous.
>>
hahahaha if they actually mix capeshit with a shitty video game

its the perfect storm
>>
>>67800474
Ok, how about this one:

When Galadriel goes all black and white and god-voiced, what the hell does that mean? And what's that shit mean when she says, "I will diminish and go into the West?" That shit relates to absolutely nothing going on in this film, and what the fuck is the "light of Elendil?"

Shit dialogue. They never mention this shit ever again in the movie. Dropped.

I could go on.
>>
>>67796491
>Batman's awful reasoning
I wish writers would give him better justification.
>>
Does anyone know which song plays during Bruce Waynes parents dying at the start of the film?
>>
>>67800633
But what you're saying isn't a plot hole, so no, it's not the same. You can "go on" creating as many false comparisons as you want but you only do so because you have no argument against what I'm actually saying, so you have to make up easier arguments for me.

Here's your final (You). Enjoy it. Cherish it.
>>
>>67800510
It's very obviously them setting something up. So no. Not a plot hole.
>>
>>67800718
No, it's just a plot hole.
>>
>>67800758
K
>>
>>67800510
The deeper meanings of the dream had nothing to do with the movie's plot. all that was important for the movie in the dream was showing Batman's fear of Superman's capabilities, everything else was just fluff used for a future set-up that they will come back to.

>implying any of this shit will matter in the future
>>
>>67800706
Not a plot hole? Galadriel gives Sam some glowing liquid in a bottle that later allows him to gain the upper hand against Shelob and we're just supposed to accept that a glorified glowstick is all it takes to fend off a giant spider?

Never once is that shit explained, and I'll call it a plot hole if I want to.

Minus the sarcasm, I'm merely illustrating that something to be explained in the future(or, like the above case, not at all) does not in and of itself necessarily constitute a plot hole simply because you think it does.
>>
>>67800654

Darude - Sandstorm
>>
>>67793022

I would say if you combine the scene prior where hes dreaming that he killed Lois with a flash cameo saying 'superman bad, lois is the key'

you could probably put 2 and 2 together and say that he had a vision of a future where batman killing lois set superman on a dark path and flash came from that future to tell bruce not to do it
>>
>>67794747
>Injustice
The next villain is Darkseid. It's pretty clear it'll be an adaption of Dark Side, he'll come to Earth as Orion and through the power of friendship from his allies and love from Lois, he'll remember who he is and destroy/repel Darkseid. There will also be a scene of Flash time traveling, trying to warn the only man who can actually kill Supes.
>>
>>67800958
The thing is, the Flash himself never says a word about Superman. All he says boils down to:

Lois is the key.

You were right about him. Fear him.

Find us.

If it were as simple as kill Superman, why not just say that? Taking for granted that Bruce lends at least some credence to his vision, I think he's smart enough to realize that might be a significant distinction.
>>
File: Time Traveling Poet.jpg (32 KB, 551x361) Image search: [Google]
Time Traveling Poet.jpg
32 KB, 551x361
IT'S JAR JAR!
JAR JAR BINKS!
HE THE KEY TOO ALL OF THIS!
FEAR HIM
>>
>>67794151
Justice league part two will probably be vs Superman or something
>>
>>67792986
He's so hot
>>
>>67792986
Worst part of the movie, along with every other jl reference. Made zero sense in the context of the movie itself
>>
File: 1458874065499.jpg (27 KB, 372x338) Image search: [Google]
1458874065499.jpg
27 KB, 372x338
>>67794898
>>
>>67801152

And it would be so easy to do, introduce Eradicator from Reign of the Supermen, JL has to come together to defeat him. Lois lane is the key because she could tell that it wasn't the real supes by how he acted toward her, real supes returns.

Just don't make him electric upon return and it's easy not to fuck up.
>>
>>67795284
>beats Cavill's ass
kek, good luck with beating experienced skilled WoW player fucking gay ass faggot.
>>
File: 1405898996596.jpg (115 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1405898996596.jpg
115 KB, 425x282
Dumbest scene in the movie
>>
>>67792986

who is this jabroni and why does he looks so gay?
>>
>>67801063
cause DCucks love the pronoun game in their movies
>>
DUDE LETS JUST THROW ALL THE JUSTICE LEAGUE CHARACTERS IN ONE MOVIE INSTEAD OF DEVELOPING THEIR CHARACTERS IN SEPERATE ONES. WE WILL CALL IT BATMAN V SUPERMAN V DOOMSDAY WITH FLASH AND WONDER WOMAN AND SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY LEX LUTHOR AND DARKSEID
>>
>>67794854
Jesus christ, no. More unestablished waste of good screentime heroes
>>
>>67801063
Hes actually talking about the biblical Him, meaning Superman. Another reference to Christian imagery.

BRAVO SNYDER.
>>
>>67795236
My fav r/4chan meme
>>
>>67796491
Yeah there was a reason why society used to ostracize you fucks into oblivion. The fact that you get to vote and voice your opinions stands against anything that is good in this world.
>>
>injustice injustice injustice
It's clearly going to be The Dark Side, with Darksied reviving Superman and brainwashing him, and Lois being the key to returning his memories.
>>
File: marvelrn.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
marvelrn.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1087
>>67794898
>>
>>67792986
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1458915418917.webm
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.