[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/lit/ has discussion about great underrated book >/mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 600x430.jpg (56 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
600x430.jpg
56 KB, 600x430
>/lit/ has discussion about great underrated book
>/mu/ has discussion about great underrated music
>even fucking /v/ dislike dumb popular stuff

>outside of memes, the only serious discussion on /tv/ is about capeshit and the walking dead

Do you guys use the "irony"meme to hide the fact that you are the dumbest board on this site.
>>
>>67790043
The problem is we have a severe leakage of /v/ and /co/ on here
>>
The problem is that our mod encourages "dank memery" and shitposting
>>
>>67790074
Yeah no, that's bullshit. I don't deny that those boards are also dumb, but /tv/'s brand of dumb is unique, just like every other board.

And /tv/ is without question the worst board on 4chan when it comes to actual quality of posts vs possible quality of posts given the topic.
>>
>>67790043

Infinite Jest and In the Aeroplane and Over the Sea aren't underrated
>>
>>67790043
Is Johnny Storm that weird kid from The Room?
>>
>>67790156
That would be /a/
>>
Music, books and vidya can age pretty well. TV/film age like shit for the most part
>>
>>67790043
Fwiw a few anon's and I were discussing a future vidyashit and it got deleted. I'm guessing because there was no shitposting and we stayed on topic while discussing the movie.

Pretty disappointing considering some of the threads in the catalog that are mostly shitposts.
>>
I want /film/ desu
>>
>>67790043
TV and film is the most vague interest, everyone watches them, so it attracts the most lowest common denominator audience of all the hobby boards.

Independent film also doesn't get nearly the audience independent music does.
>>
>>67790721
Music and Vidya almost completely rely on trends, if anything they get more dated.
>>
>>67791795
>Music and Vidya almost completely rely on trends, if anything they get more dated.

Not that anon but I disagree. Sure the technology changes, but the music and games themselves can still be relevant.

The best games and music may be influenced by trends but stand alone on their own merits.
>>
>>67790043
/tv/ is pretty fucking awful and the worst board on the site, but /v/, /lit/ and /mu/ aren't good. /lit/ in particular seems to have fallen into a hole lately.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.