[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You time travel 100 years into the future and find out Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>You time travel 100 years into the future and find out Batman v Superman is widely regarded as a cinematic masterpiece and a landmark of 21st century art that was misunderstood in it's time.

What is your honest reaction to this? Would you rewatch the movie and start to like it? Would you still hate it?
>>
>Show then The Dark Knight
>watch as all understanding of history, art, religion falls apart.
>People who still cling to BvS are branded as idiots and tossed into a pit

Some people just wanna watch the world burn.
>>
Ain't gonna happen m9
>>
File: 1406743894109.jpg (5 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1406743894109.jpg
5 KB, 303x276
>100 years into the future
>humanity isn't extinct yet
>>
>>67789840
Honestly I'd probably be too preoccupied with other 22nd century inventions to care about a movie I've already seen.
>>
>the screenshots of my posts will still be passed around.....
>>
>>67789840
I would start shooting anyone that made eye contact with me.
>>
>>67789899
redditor spotted
>>
File: 1458681717065.jpg (86 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
1458681717065.jpg
86 KB, 633x738
Just came back from it

>tfw I love it, loved the supes movie too
>tfw I guess I just have shit taste.

I knew I was going to love it just from perusing /tv/ catalog and seeing all the threads, and from rotten tomato scores.

I dont know what it is man. I love shitty movies? I mean the only thing I thought sucked was wonder woman, looked too skinny.
>>
I pat myself on the back for realizing the true poignant masterpiece that the film is, earlier than them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgwZnlWHbXM
>>
>>67791606
it's just as divisive as man of steel
people are just shitting on bvs more because they're sick of superheroes and bvs does have objective issues with it
>>
>>67789840
>You time travel 100 years into the future and find out Batman v Superman is widely regarded as a cinematic masterpiece and a landmark of 21st century art

...sounds like the plot to idiocracy...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.