[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did pam go from being a qt, shy, likable receptionist to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (302 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
file.png
302 KB, 612x380
how did pam go from being a qt, shy, likable receptionist to an annoying mean bitch?
>>
she got a chad boyfriend
>>
>>67783623
SHE'S DOING FINE
>>
>>67783623
divorced (right before her ex husband made it big lmao)with kids
>>
>>67783623
She had to match her personality with Jim in being the smuggest most condescending people in the office.
>>
Part of her character development was after getting with Jim is she became more confident. You're literally a beta faggot if you think a confident woman= bitch.
>>
Finally got that Jim dick
>>
Michael Scott Paper Company
>>
>>67783684
Office is literally full of retards. If anyone was an asshole it was Ryan desu
>>
File: Pam MSPC.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Pam MSPC.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>67783710

Leaving to go to work for Michael was literally the only thing she ever did that I respected.
>>
>>67783766
fucking BITCH sitting in michael's corner
>>
>>67783623
idk i can't believe she was such a waifu at the beginning, even now when I rewatch the office I hate her from the start, they ruined her HARD

same with Andy
>>
>>67783694
shut up slut
>>
>>67783701
Jims a beta that can't fuck for shit. She misses getting slammed by Roy's thick hog and thus lives life in a frustrated, unfulfilled state.
>>
she got comfortable, as all women do.

surprised she didn't put on an extra 40 pounds.
>>
>>67783822
Sorry they crushed your fantasy of having a shy gf faggot. Stop projecting your fantasies unto a TV character.
>>
>>67783623

DEAR JIM, I WROTE YOU BUT YOU STILL AINT CALLIN
>>
File: file.png (311 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
file.png
311 KB, 640x362
CAW CAW
>>
>>67784026
michael was a cunt to everyone not named jim pam or ryan. why were we supposed to like him?
>>
>>67783623
because everything after season 4 is shit
>>
>>67784604
Jim and Pams Wedding is GOAT
>>
I just don't get how she got so old in that short time. She went from a cute 8/10 to flabby skin aunt.
>>
>>67784604

Nah. The series only went to shit after Michael Scott took off.
>>
File: 1456191206888.jpg (83 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1456191206888.jpg
83 KB, 679x427
I need that image of Pam' twitter talking about valentine's day with next to mucle Jim.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.