[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The meme is real. You can't deny the evidence. Americ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: 7a5.gif (31 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
7a5.gif
31 KB, 482x800
The meme is real. You can't deny the evidence.

Americucks are so fat and dumb that they really clap in the end of movies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x5ZCmRaN54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y8Bq6I5OjU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsXbfuSqoMY
>"bravo nolan"
>>
>>67782219
.....so? Whats wrong with Americans clapping?
>>
>butthurt europeans can't stop thinking about us
>>
>>67782219
>yuropoors too scared to applaud a film in case they upset the Muslim brotherhood
>>
>>67782219
>>67782465

I can't hear any gunshots
>>
>>67782219
They do it to signal in the designated mass shooter.
>>
OP, please add this to your list:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEctWVF4J_w

tl;dr: an American cinema had its last night before closing down, they showed the original theatrical release of Star Wars (1977). Americans clapped.

Aside from some minor discolouration (since it was an old print), this might be the last time EVER that an audience can see the original theatrical Star Wars in a cinema.

What do the audience do? They clap. They don't even show any fucking respect when the manager is explaining the history of the cinema or the film. He says something, they clap and cheer. They get bored during the UNINTERESTING TECHNICAL DETAILS, they shut up and wait impatiently for the film to begin. The film begins, they clap. The logo appears, they clap. Anything they recognize from the film happens, they clap.

This is utterly disrespectful to both the establishment and to a work of art. It's not funny in a memetic way, it's genuinely offensive. I feel sorry for the people who went here expecting the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity it should have been, but entered into a raucous clapfest instead.
>>
File: Europoors btfo.png (454 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
Europoors btfo.png
454 KB, 500x562
>>
Wtf is Europe doing these days? Why are they letting Muslims ćuck them so goddamn much?
>>
i recently went on holiday to the americas

it was clear that most passengers were americans coming home from a holiday. as soon as the plane landed, the captain started shouting "yeehaw" in a cowboy voice. everyone started clapping in sync. and dozens burgers started falling out of the overhead compartments.
>>
>>67783494
It's because it's a meme, most of the people there went not to watch the movie and because they were interested in the technicalities and surrounding information, but because they could then say they had gone. Fuck all of them, I don't even like Star Wars that much.
>>
I was at BvS last weekend and someone clapped when Wonder woman came on screen to fight doomsday so cringeworthy.
>>
>>67783633
Jealous much? Go suck on that Mohammed cock
>>
>>67783518
The sole fact that someone made this image and that you're posting it now already makes the point it's trying to make moot.
>>
>>67783795
>he wishes America still cared about him
>>
>>67783795
Not really if it's made in response to an immature european who starts shit.
>>
>>67783753
It's what you get for watching capeshit in theatres, you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>67783954
But if you respond to an ''immature European'' you're thinking about them.

Thus rendering the image untrue.
>>
File: america is better than you.jpg (51 KB, 326x320) Image search: [Google]
america is better than you.jpg
51 KB, 326x320
>>67784020
>>
>>67783063
Who are you clapping for? Do you clap for YouTube videos too?
>>
why can't americans handle the banter?
>>
>>67784270
brilliant
>>
>>67784339
You're not clapping for anyone. You're clapping to feel like a group who appreciated something together. I really don't know why this is so hard for europeans to understand or why they care so much. Also, this happens maybe 1 out of 15 times for me when I go to the movies. You guys think it happens like non-stop at every movie after every scene.
>>
>>67782219
Well at least we don't have to pause the movie to lay out our mat and conduct one of our five prayers that day
>>
>>67784417
Because they lack the capacity to understand banter.
>>
>>67784469
nice try. i bet you're not even american.

clapping is a deeply loved american pastime. just like penis inspection day
>>
Ay gimme burger

We ameriglaps lyg our burgers
>>
File: absolute-madman.png (233 KB, 427x611) Image search: [Google]
absolute-madman.png
233 KB, 427x611
>>67784417
>>67784633

What do Americans even see/think/feel when they look at this image?

"Gee, this isn't funny!"
"So he laid on the floor, so what?"
"Boy, those Limeys sure are weird..."
>>
>>67783795
*mute
>>
>>67784637
>>67784682
Man a lot of europeans have such a chip on their shoulder all the time. I think it's akin to the angry nobody nerd who fantasizes about teaching that handsome popular jock a lesson...with his blade......
>>
>be Yuropoor
>only been to two screenings in my entire life where the audience applauded
kinda wish it happened more often
>>
>>67784793
nice try amerifat
>>
>>67784791
Would saying gun have hit too close to home burger?
>>
>>67784791
the reddit invasion a few years back brought tons of yuros here that are fucking obsessed with the US
>>
>>67784834
source?
>>
File: B9AnMOdIUAAtm6Z.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B9AnMOdIUAAtm6Z.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
>>67784829
Well actually you guys are the ones who get triggered by weapons I'm pretty sure
>Haggerston SNT have conducted a weapons sweep on Stonebridge Estate E8, finding a number of items.
>>
meh i've never been much into clapping i usually avoid it by leaving 5 minutes before the movie ends and go to the cinema showers before the chaos starts
>>
>>67784469
Wow americucks are really this fucking dumb.
>>
>>67785104
Thoughtful, well reasoned response. This is what I would expect from a european
>>
>>67783161
>>67784791
>>67784834
>Europeans on 4chan are obsessed with America
Nice meme
Americans really do live in an isolated bubble. The fact is, your country is so fucking wierd and stupid in so many ways, you just don't realise it. Why wouldn't we pick up on the weird and retarded things you do? It's hilarious and it always gets a great butthurt reaction from you. Americans are such ignorant hermits that they don't realise that the rest of the first world is about 5 times more civlised than them, and despite you being the economic and military superpower at the moment you seem to be about 60 years behind in manners and culture
It's hard to turn your eyes away from a circus freak show
>>
>>67785104

Wow yuropoors will really go out of their way to feel superior for not participating in a group celebration
>>
>>67785215

>the rest of the first world

Which somehow has less land and population that the entire United States. Weird.
>>
>>67785270
And what's your point?
>>
>>67782219
>living in the great cucknited nation
Yeah sorry, we're the ones laughing.
>>
>>67785215
Yeah I know right it's disrespectful for us Americans to not be bringing in refugees and getting raped by muslims everyday
>>
nothing wrong with clapping. my wifes boyfriend always gets the theater on their feet clapping. he's a great guy
>>
>>67785316

We're the strongest and biggest empire out there, and we'll clap as much as we'd like. Sorry that it's haram in your country.
>>
>>67782219
>that shit score
God I forgot how shitty tdkr was
>>
>>67785407
>haram
You realise excessively extrovert and noisy behaviour is more typical of third world jungle shitholes than first world cultures right?
>>
>>67784469
Exactly this.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 212x218
>watching christoph waltz on a talk show
> talk show host cuts him off all the time
>audience doesn't understand his humour

The perfect example of American culture. They just want to blindly WOOP/clap and scream when someone (Colbert etc) confirms their beliefs.
>>
>>67785905
what do you expect big bang theory is the no1 show in america
>>
>>67785905
>christoph waltz
>humor
>>
File: 1429823426017.webm (529 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1429823426017.webm
529 KB, 804x876
>it's a "yurohammeds lose sleep over Americans existing" episode
>>
>>67785905
I don't understand why yanks enjoy those talk shows too much. They remind me of those after-school children's shows where the presenter keeps the kids enthralled with simplistic, repetitive jokes - except they're for adults, and adults actually enjoy them
>>
>>67784469

I'm 36 and I've seen hundreds of films in theater. Never, not once, has the group clapped. I live in the midwest, so I wonder if its not just a regional thing in the US. Like, only people on the West Coast clap?
>>
>>67786081
Why NOT laugh at the playground retard?
>>
File: 1415089988367.gif (1017 KB, 126x168) Image search: [Google]
1415089988367.gif
1017 KB, 126x168
>>67786081
>>
>>67786136
every single time i've been to the theater people clapped. one time i got so annoyed i didn't even bother clapping one guy noticed and shouted
>"hey that guys not clapping.. get him!"
all of sudden everyone was booing me while throwing burgers at me
>>
how do i get past the mandatory bull companion?

everytime i want to go to the theater apparently we have to bring my wifes bull. she can go alone with him i don't care i'd rather stay at home
>>
>>67786236
>Why NOT feel insecure and shitpost about
ftfy europuss
>>
>>67784270
>literally the only flag on the moon is the union jack

udecuated amerifats everybody
>>
>yuropoors mean nothing at all that they need to shitpost about america to make people pay attention to them
baka desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 543x271
>>67784469
>be americuck
>wife's BLM boyfriend lets me leave the house for the first time in months
>go to local cinéma to watch movie
>order caramelised sausages with a side of maple syrup sauce sprinkled with sugar
>every bite it feels like a fucking mountain is being dropped on my chest
>see defibrillator underneath my seat is missing; hope I don't have a fucking heart attack there and then
>movie is ok; not brilliant
>feel so sad and lonely at the lack of relationships in my life that I've already developed Stockholm syndrome towards everyone in the theatre
>start clapping to "feel I've shared an experience"
>on the way out kiss everyone else in the theatre with me; after all we've shared an experience
>collect my Autism welfare payments on way back home
>get shot
>>
>>67783633
As is tradition
>>
>>67783633
>everyone started clapping
There just happy the plane landed on Tarmac instead of the 31st floor again.
>>
>>67787433
>cinema
>brilliant
>caramelised
>theatre
at least tell a convincing story Abdul
>>
>>67787433
>image.jpg
europeans truly are a cancer to this site.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.