[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man made a masterpiece, and it's bombing Shame on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Zack_Snyder.jpg (903 KB, 1000x1380) Image search: [Google]
Zack_Snyder.jpg
903 KB, 1000x1380
This man made a masterpiece, and it's bombing

Shame on you America, hope you all enjoyed Quiptron
>>
>>67769331
This, he's the Lex with a cunning master plan. In reality he exposed America's decaying culture.
>>
In all honesty, I enjoyed the film. If they're going back and making DC films all quip heavy now then I'm on the capeshit should end train now.
>>
God these fuckers

We could have had a golden era of cape films, but now capekino finally comes to an end
>>
can we have a thread in support of this movie without the word "quip" in it?
>>
JUST
>>
>>67769331
Fuck off Zack
>>
>>67769331

Is a masterpiece something epic looking yet not enjoyable to watch.
>>
OP is retarded?
>>
>>67769331
>tfw you've never seen any of his shit
>feels good, actually
>>
File: 1459309691275.jpg (173 KB, 1296x684) Image search: [Google]
1459309691275.jpg
173 KB, 1296x684
>>67769331
I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to be a visionary 20 years ahead of his time. To have your magnum opus rejected by the critics of today but have them accept it as the masterpiece that it is years after your death must be infuriating.
>Because he's the hero /tv/ deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Capekinosseur .
>>
It's not our fault that critics (and now audiences) fucking hate his stupid take on Superman.
>>
>>67769331
It was ok, masterpiece is pretty damn generous
>>
>>67771527
Nah, he's going blow away the genre next year for JL and people will despise it too. As the years go by his trilogy will slowly start to be recognized as the masterpiece that it really is. Time judges art with a more fair light.
>>
>BvS is great but isn't a huge success like Marvel movies because it's "long" and "not funny"
>In response, Warner Bros completely ruins Suicide Squad by reshooting everything and implementing stupid metajokes like in Avengers and AntMan
good going, American audiences
>>
He actually is on a mission to destroy capeshit for good. That why he purposely makes them shit.
>>
>>67769331
>Bombing
Hasn't it already grossed over its conservative estimate for the early DCCU films?
>>
I saw BvS once. Starting with Winter Soldier I saw all Marvel movies twice.
Feels good to be contribiuting :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (487 KB, 3000x1687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487 KB, 3000x1687
He's saved the move industry and the normies couldn't handle the kino
>>
>>67774363
No
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.