[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree they haven't been good since 2012 right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
So we all agree they haven't been good since 2012 right?
>>
It's interesting watching Mike's evolution.

Jay is pretty predictable. He was always an artsy faggot who was committed to his hipster persona. Now that he's good-looking and popular and he has an outlet, it's no surprise at all that he's assumed his final hipster form. Won't shut the fuck up about FILM and CINEMA and ARTISTIC VISION in pseudo-indie and sub-mainstream stuff (while still having nothing really interesting to say about them, ever), and can only watch fun movies while letting everyone know that he only tolerated them ironically.

But Mike used to be a genuinely interesting elitist about schlock, which is rare. He had interesting reasons for hating shit, he was actually deep and considerate in his elitism and "nerdrage" or whatever. He was an edgy contrarian but a good one. But he got swamped by so many shallow Reddit faggots who didn't understand this, that he had to become an edgy contrarian against them, so he started finding ways to meta-ironically say he likes the Star Trek reboots, and it was all downhill from there.

Jay ironically likes things like a faggot hipster, but Mike's irony is so transcendent even he can't tell what he feels anymore. At first he was being snarky about ironically appreciating Star Trek as pure popcorn, factory schlock, but now he's like "OH YEAH?? WELL MAYBE I REALLY DO LIKE IT! LOOK, LOOK AT ME EAT HANDFULS OF GARBAGE, I LOVE IT! I FUCKING LOVE GARBAGE!"

I blame Jay.
>>
that man milk bit in the last episode was great
>>
>>67767023
you wasted everyone's time writing that, and your mum wasted everyone's time pushing you out of her twat
>>
>>67766892
>10 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
can we stop this meme of pretending we don't care

their star wars review got stickied
>>
File: 1419644206862.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1419644206862.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>67767023
9/10
>>
>>67767023
>a human being actually wrote all this about youtube nobodies
lol
>>
More like 2013.
>>
space cop was really annoyingly shit

like i thought itd be good cause how hard can it be to be funny with that concept?

turns out its either very hard or easy if you are funny
>>
>>67767023
So Jay is insecure and Mike is having an existential crisis?
>>
>>67766892
They were never good.
>>67767023
>meta-ironically
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>67767513
He's being ironic ironically.
>>
>>67767513
>What the fuck does that even mean?

THIS

IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
>>
>>67767023
I can't even think of a clever response. You're simply a stupid faggot.
>>
>>67766892
Is jay gay? My wife's son is curious
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.