[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, should I watch the first Cloverfield before I go see 10 Cloverfield
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Cloverfield_theatrical_poster.jpg (35 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
Cloverfield_theatrical_poster.jpg
35 KB, 300x444
So, should I watch the first Cloverfield before I go see 10 Cloverfield Lane?
>>
They have nothing to do with each other, both are pretty good though.
>>
>>67766666
>>
>>67766583
The first Cloverfield is garbage, avoid it.
>>
You don't need to. I'd say watch the first Cloverfield at least once though. If you're prone to motion sickness though maybe not.
>>
>>67766583
they have fuck all to do with one another and are worth one watch at best.

Both are made just for shock value
>>
I think it would be better if you watch 10 Cloverfield Lane first, because you know that they're tied together a tiny bit. It probably takes away some of the suspense if you watch Cloverfield first because you know after seeing the whole movie that something happens in the end. Did I explain that right?
>>
>>67766583
Watch it if only for the LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Monsters
>>
>>67766583
you don't have to, but I would if i were you. just to get a taste of the Cloverfield universe.
>>
>>67767340
>you don't have to, but I would if i were you. just to get a taste of the Cloverfield universe.
I really hope you are employed to promote the film, otherwise this is pathetic
>>
>>67767391
ok
:^D
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.