[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favourite DC Comics movie, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
What's your favourite DC Comics movie, /tv/?
>>
File: Supergirl (4).webm (2 MB, 700x276) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl (4).webm
2 MB, 700x276
>>67766559
Supergirl (1983)
>>
>>67766559

World's Finest
>>
>>67766559
Probably Captain America: Winter Soldier
>>
That one.

Why did they have to start doing Nu-52 only movies after this? They've all been terrible. Looking forward to The Killing Joke though with Conroy and Hamill.
>>
>>67766559

Your pic related is better than any live action DC flick, that's for sure.
>>
>>67766610
>Nu-52
>They've all been terrible

True but Gods And Monsters was pretty fucking good and Justice League vs. Teen Titans that came out this week also pretty good.
>>
>>67766610
the mexican superman was pretty good
>>
>>67766559
So fucking dumb. Total wankfest.

Every superhero comic movie I've seen is contrived and for kids.

Even The Dark Knight Returns had awful animation and made it unenjoyable.
>>
The Champ.

Batman Returns.
>>
>>67766610
Gods and Monsters was amazing
The throne of atlantis was kinda meh but otherwise they've been pretty decent.
>>
>>67766733

Gods and Monsters was an elseworlds story. JL vs. TT was shit. Fucking why do they insist on making Damien happen?
>>
>>67766824
Because he's the only Robin with an interesting, discernable personality? Damian is a good character, it's fun watching an eleven year old act like a ninja.
>>
>>67766824
That doesn't mean Gods and Monsters isn't fucking great
>>
Fuck off /co/mblr
>>
>>67766857
>e's the only Robin with an interesting, discernable personality?
Does Jason Todd count
>>
>>67767063
No, he only becomes interesting once he's no longer Robin. He's also been in like what, one movie? Two? Damian has been in more, and he's a much newer character.
>>
>>67766884
After you /pol/front.
>>
File: helen-slater.png (373 KB, 418x814) Image search: [Google]
helen-slater.png
373 KB, 418x814
>>67766577
D R O P P E D
>>
>>67767110
Why is this /co/mblr's only retort to basically anything that invades your hugbox? You're also aware you're on /tv/ right now right? Nobody owes your capeshit cartoons an ounce of respect.
>>
File: Psimon_Earth-16_001.png (82 KB, 318x264) Image search: [Google]
Psimon_Earth-16_001.png
82 KB, 318x264
Young Justice is god-tier, they get the teenage relationships just right, while making all the characters likable. Plus the animation is very good. The episode with this guy was the best so far.

I just pirated every DC film from the past 7 years. Its the first thing I've pirated in years and I feel genuinely guilty about it, especially since it's so easy.
>>
>>67767382
Why all the jews look so fucking evil?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.