[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he shot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tony_soprano_finale.0[1].jpg (18 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
tony_soprano_finale.0[1].jpg
18 KB, 620x368
Was he shot?
>>
>>67765080
Of course he fucking was. Why else do you think the camera kept cutting to the dodgy-looking jacketed guy?
>>
>>67765080
the gun was pointed at him causing the fat fuck to have a massive heart attack on the spot
>>
>>67765164
paranoia
>>
>>67765080
Doesn't matter.

Also, remember that he has blackout panic attacks.

Also, remember that there are dream sequences.

But again, doesn't matter.
>>
>>67765080
maybe, maybe not. either way, i dont think it matters. whether he died or not, the world kept spinning and at that point, tony realized he was not the world.
>>
Journey entered the restaurant and kept playing their song while Tony was dying because their music is too plebeian
>>
No.

He was ratted on by Carlo & in turn turned states evidence against everyone.
>>
>>67765795
>watching the sopranos didn't turn him into a fan of generic 80's dadrock

found the pleb
>>
I read somewhere that Furio came back from Italy to be with Carmella and that the final scene was Tony eating cereal and Furio sneaks up behind him and puts a gun to his head, then it fades to black. I don't know why I thought this, but I was really disappointed when the show finished the way it did.
>>
>>67765841
Ughhhh... another pleb who uses incorrect terming...
The correct name for the genre is Sopranocore, kid.
>>
>>67765841
Chase is the one who turned me on to Tindersticks & Fred Neil.
>>
>>67765949
fuck yeah, got hooked on tindersticks as well. fred neil is also a good choice

>tiny tears fill up an ocean

;_;
>>
>>67766032
Also gave me a new found appreciation of Annie Lennox.
>>
Yes he was
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>67765080

Maybe, maybe not..
BUT MORE TO THE POINT
His life after Phil Leotardo died would inevitably become more and more shit even if he didn't..

>THE GUN CHARGE
His lawyer opined they had an 80% chance of getting him convicted, which would've meant they were now able to convict him of multiple charges so he ends up in jail for a long time.

>RETALIATION FROM NEW YORK
With all of his main guys now gone and only Paulie left, if the guy in the restaurant wasn't a hit, then New York was likely considering absorbing the entire New Jersey family because of how weak and defenseless it was.

Remember the meeting at the docks where everyone's discussing the Leotardo hit?
Yeah, well that might have been the first step in getting rid of two birds with one stone.

So basically, either Tony's dead, gonna' probably end up dead, or in jail.

His best option would be some type of suggestion from somebody close to Johnny Sack saying "He trusted you, we could trust you" but that's always been NOT how Tony rolled.

Tony got what was coming to him.
>>
>>67765080
Probably, I'm pretty sure the sudden cut to black represents him dying as he gets shot in the head, no heaven, no hell, just the end.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.