[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the John Green of cinema and tv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: john.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Who is the John Green of cinema and tv?
>>
John Green
>>
>>67764137
who are the Green brothers
like why are they famous
>>
>>67764137
You can tell that man votes for bernie sanders
>>
>>67764346

>John wrote a bunch of god awful teen fiction novels.
>The novels went huge with teenage girls.
>He started making videos to tap into "le epic nerd culture! XD" and his brother got in on it too.
>That's pretty much it
>>
I'd say Louis CK but even he's not much of a talentless hack.
>>
>>67764137
God damn I hate this faggot's face.
>>
>>67764462
I'm pretty sure the youtube thing is what made them huge and the only reason anyone ever read his books. I did find out they apparently show his ''educational'' videos in schools now and they are biased as all hell.
>>
>>67764538
Nah sure that Looking Alaska book went huge back in what 2005/6? He got a bunch of teen fiction awards for it.
Even /b/ started posting that copy pasta bullshit from it in baww threads.
>>
>>67764538
>watch one of this educational videos
>it devolves into him blaming everything on white people
>>
File: 1455830282389.jpg (10 KB, 173x228) Image search: [Google]
1455830282389.jpg
10 KB, 173x228
>>67765100
>hey guys i'm here to teach you about alexander the great but you know what else is great?
>Women!
>>
>>67764462

>Novels were a huge hit with teenage girls

You think he ever took advantage of this and screwed them at his readings and signings? I'm surprised no one has came forward and said John Green raped them yet.
>>
>>67765194
There were accusations made on Tumblr but a load of other bullshit teen fiction authors rushed to his defence.

The accusations were really just Tumblr bullshit though. Once you get popular, someone will come after you on that site for being a "crusty white male".
>>
>>67765239

How does John Green get away with it despite being a cushy white male, I'm guessing he's far too powerful now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.