[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DB >Master Roshi is the most feared martial art fighter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: BuffRoshi(PtP).png (675 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
BuffRoshi(PtP).png
675 KB, 1024x768
>DB
>Master Roshi is the most feared martial art fighter in the world, even King Piccolo and Earth's military fear him at his maximum
>DBZ
>Master Roshi? Lol he's just a human, human are weak! xD here have another Super Sayan God 454 2.0 Dai Ni Dankai he can destroy two quadzillion planets with one blast xDDD

I will always hate Toryama for that.
Roshi is the most relatable character both in the comics and the cartoon, he turned him into a joke.
>>
>>67762749
? he's already way past his prime in Z. you fucking faggot if only you used your brain.
>>
>>67762749
kys cuckboy
>>
>>67762749

But he was able to hold his own and defeat members of Frieza's scrub army.

Also, isn't it canon that Goku has NEVER beaten him?
>>
>>67762749
>he turned him into a joke
He was always a joke, the series he originated in, Dragon Ball, was supposed to be one big joke.

That was the point.

It was funny.
>>
>>67762806
>he's already way past his prime in Z
he's already well past his prime when he first appeared in DB, what's your point?
akira toryama just nerfed every non-sayan by the end of frieza's saga
only Piccolo was somewhat relevant (until his fight with 17)
>>
>>67762749
The whole point of the second Tournament in DB was Roshi stepping aside to make way for the new, you daft sod.
>>
>>67762843
>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>6 / 0 / 6 / 1
WHY DID THEY RUIN PICCOLO LIKE THAT FUCKING ASSHOLES
>>
>>67762749
>DB
>Roshi spent literally decades learning the Kamehameha
>Goku learns it in 5 minutes
>Tenshinan learns it in a fucking second
>even fucking Yamcha learns it easily
He was always a joke
>>
>>67762749
>he turned him into a joke.
You mean the old pervert was meant to be taken seriously as a character?
>>
File: roshirf.jpg (48 KB, 750x350) Image search: [Google]
roshirf.jpg
48 KB, 750x350
>DB
>Badass martial arts master and comic relief
>DBZ
>useless apart from comic relief
>DBS
>beats the shit out of Frieza thugs who are stronger than Raditz and Nappa while Yamcha gets cucked again
>>
>>67763306
he was a force to be reckon with when he gets serious
>>
>>67762749
Because its the Super Saiyan show. If you aren't a Saiyan then you are cast aside and pretty much irrelevant until you need to job so Goku can come and save the day.

Dragon ball Super should just be called the Goku show
>>
>>67763389
the power level of the Res of F is so fucked up Goku got taken out by a ray gun and Piccolo got beat up by a random Friezer henchman
>>
How has the internet not settled with the fact that DB is 80% screwed up already?
>>
>>67762749
Toriyama said that he can be very strong, but most of the time he just doesn't want to fight.
>>
>>67763432
Super made it right. The goon trained with Frieza making him as strong as Gohan at his best and Goku reverted out of his god form before being shot.
>>
Look, I can see their parachutes. They're OK
>>
>>67763516
still though, it's like saying I got shot to death by a nerf gun because I let my guard down
>>
>>67763768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTIFoqoYj20
>>
>>67762749
>power level of 180
>destroys the moon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.