[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ten seasons fucking a. do I have to watch all of it? Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Trailer_Park_Boys_logo.png (12 KB, 800x131) Image search: [Google]
Trailer_Park_Boys_logo.png
12 KB, 800x131
>ten seasons
fucking a. do I have to watch all of it? Which episodes are canon, and which ones can I skip?
>>
What?

Why would you skip episodes?

You either want to watch a show or you don't.

I understand skipping episodes in a rewatch, but just not watching episodes on the recommendation of others? Stupid.

Your time's not that precious, you're contemplating watching (bits of) Trailer Park Boys for God's sake.
>>
>>67762783
I'm sorry my time is more important than yours
>>
good thing you only have to watch 7
>>
Everything by Clattenberg
>>
The first few series are pretty much gold from start to finish. IMO things got worse when they put out that movie (the one where they steal an ATM machine, I think) and kept the series going afterwards

I stopped watching not long after that, and all I've heard since is that it ain't as good as it used to be
>>
As soon as Corey and Trevor are gone you can stop.
>>
File: bobandy.png (92 KB, 351x321) Image search: [Google]
bobandy.png
92 KB, 351x321
Everything's canon, but the plot mostly moves in a circle each season. It's just that the circles are slightly different each season. Nevertheless it's pretty great overall.
>>
Bubbles is my hero because he choked out a waitress IRL. Fuck women
>>
>>67762706
1-6
>>
http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/04/01/michael-smith-arrested-choked-woman-bubbles-trailer-park-boys/

THIS IS KIND OF FUCKED BOYS
>>
>>67763471
Seconded. The 7th season with the Swayze Express stuff is a bit corny. The Netflix seasons 8-10 are alright, but they still have their moments. Ricky flinging old piss jugs into the trailer park with a catapult had me on the floor.
>>
>>67762706
Each season starts and end the same. They start off in jail or fucked somehow, become successful and then get fucked again.
>>
File: 1374562410515.jpg (25 KB, 321x397) Image search: [Google]
1374562410515.jpg
25 KB, 321x397
>>67763340
Yeah you're really proving that by contemplating watching an awful show and posting on /tv/.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.