[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is some good /oldpeoplecore/ as in things old people watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Murder-She-Wrote.jpg (201 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
Murder-She-Wrote.jpg
201 KB, 612x459
what is some good /oldpeoplecore/ as in things old people watch?
>>
any crime show on usa
>>
>>67760885
my grandpa likes to watch toro toro toro, band of brothers, the pacific, that one movie with general patton, and movies about tanks. He really just loves stuff about world war 2. My grandma likes NCIS and Jeopardy and those other game shows. And murder she wrote, although that was years ago really. Also she likes monk
>>
>>67760914
or cbs
>>
>>67760927
Pretty much described my grandparents when they were alive, with the exception of NCIS for my Grandma.
>>
File: 278348-louis-de-funes (1).jpg (189 KB, 1997x1000) Image search: [Google]
278348-louis-de-funes (1).jpg
189 KB, 1997x1000
Im my country this is an essential weekend morning core
>>
>>67760885
i got my mom into 11.22.63 because she loves to constantly reminisce about the past
>>
File: 278377.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
278377.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
MMAAAAAAAAATTLLOOOOOOOOOOOOCKK!
>>
My parents are old. They love any murder mystery or crime shows, especially British ones. Midsomer Murders, Vera, New Tricks, Inspector Morse, any Agatha Christie stuff.

They also enjoy The Wire, The Shield, and Wallander (the Swedish and British one).

As for comedy they like Seinfeld and Faulty Towers.
>>
File: MOVIEWAIFU.webm (3 MB, 980x1080) Image search: [Google]
MOVIEWAIFU.webm
3 MB, 980x1080
>>67761087
My dad watches this all the time complaining about cinema today.
>>
Got sick of all the shows I was following and I've been watching nothing but Twilight Zone and Columbo. This is a much better existence.
>>
Walker Texas Ranger
>>
>>67760885
Christ, was Angela Lansbury ever young? She looked like she was in her sixties in Bedknobs and Broomsticks and has stayed the same ever since.
>>
Antiques Roadshow
Period piece drama shows
>>
>>67760885
MacGyver
21 Jump Street (original)
Tour of Duty
>>
Roots, the thornbirds, and documentaries about slavery and the holocaust. basically anything involving human cruelty, misery and suffering
>>
File: the-golden-girls.jpg (288 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-golden-girls.jpg
288 KB, 1440x1080
>>67760885
these bad bitches
>>
>>67761297

who's this love dove?
>>
MASH
>>
Diagnosis Murder
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.