[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>highschool movie >main character actually goes to prom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nsopwapAl41t1q7z2o1_1280.jpg (101 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsopwapAl41t1q7z2o1_1280.jpg
101 KB, 1280x960
>highschool movie

>main character actually goes to prom instead of staying at home due to no friends and locking himself in the bathroom downing shots of his parent's whiskey while listening to music
>>
File: 1458590332416.jpg (9 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1458590332416.jpg
9 KB, 384x384
>character brushes his teeth
>his gums don't bleed
This triggers me so much.
>>
>prom movie

>they don't get a breathalyzer test and a pat down for drugs
>they actually get to do drugs and have fun

Dancing sober is not fucking fun and it's not fair that I wasn't able to get shit faced
>>
>>67760554
Dumb frog
>>
Instead of going to my prom I played Donkey Kong on SNES and listened to the Smashing Pumpkins, lel.
>>
>>67760795
Shireen!
>>
File: 1451849476463.jpg (31 KB, 736x417) Image search: [Google]
1451849476463.jpg
31 KB, 736x417
>character on the toilet
>doesn't continuously scratch his balls
>>
>high school movie set in america
>characters aren't shot to death by autistic student

Is it too much to ask for a little realism?
>>
I had a date to prom sorry for your lots
>>
>>67760554
holy fuck are you me?
>>
File: What is he wearing.jpg (44 KB, 559x599) Image search: [Google]
What is he wearing.jpg
44 KB, 559x599
>Movie about a married couple
>They actually go to parties together instead of the husband staying at home playing video games because he has too much anxiety to socialize, the whole time wondering if he's being cucked
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.