[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Bam is being a baby episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Jackass-logo[1].gif (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Jackass-logo[1].gif
8 KB, 200x200
>it's a Bam is being a baby episode
>>
>>67759465
It still makes me sad of what they did to poor Don Vito, the poor guy had his life ruined over a false accusation.
>>
he was a spoiled little shit

he didn't even have talent and people treated him as though he did becuase his Dad bought him recording equipment.
>>
dang dunn died almost 5 years ago
>>
>>67759966
I remember when it happened my friend texted me saying "yo, Ryan Done son"
>>
Why did any of us think Bam was awesome, bros? We're we just young? I kinda want to watch Viva La Bam again until he grows on me.
>>
>>67760130
Because he was a spoiled brat that got to do anything he wanted while his well off family pays it off and spends vacations with his cousins band on tours. He lived the life that any teenager wanted at the time, reality just hit him and most of the jackass crew hard when they realized they can't prank and hurt each other for a free ride forever.
>>
>it's a steve-o's leopard speedo episode
>>
Do you think MTV has approached our favorite boys to make more Wild Boyz? I just want them to do another travel show together. I'm sure Pontius would love the cash.
>>
>Always enjoyed watching the Gumball special whenever they showed it on TV
>watch the version in the DVD boxset
>music's changed because of licensing shit
>get called a loser by the cast for listening to the commentary
>half the commentary get muted because for legal reasons, either mentioning specific individuals/companies, or obscenity grounds
>the other half changes the perception of their trip from a fun, crazy adventure, to a sad, sordid, slog.
>will never un-see the semen stains on the windows they point out in the commentary

Fucking DVD, man.
>>
>tfw Jackass 3 destroyed whatever was left of Bam's cred with the snake pit
>>
>>67760365
I basically lived his life because I had wealthy parents and went to wealthy private schools and could afford to fuck around on a skateboard with my bros all day long.
looking back it really was the life.
>>
>>67760130
Even as a kid I thought Bam was shit
Fucking Danger Ehren was better
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.