[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck the pig to save the princess?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: black mirror.jpg (39 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
black mirror.jpg
39 KB, 940x529
Would you fuck the pig to save the princess?
>>
>>67756076
Was it a male pig or a female?
>>
Nah. Rule number one is never negotiate with terrorists.

I'd do it for free.
>>
>>67756076
Skipped that ep to bee onest pham. Clone AI is crazy.
>Simulate 1000 years
>>
why didnt he just pretend?
>>
no, i am not british prime minister David Cameron
>>
>>67757625
>I'd do it for free.

of course you would Snyder.
>>
Having had invested my money in smart assets that would grow over time I'd just say go fuck yourself and resign.
>>
I would honestly imprison Charlie Brooker and heavily fine C4 for showing this programme if I had the power.
>>
>>67757750
because then they would have killed the hostage? dummy
>>
>>67757841
I'm not going to pretend it was gripping drama but watching that episode was kind of tense. And the credits episode is solid. The other three I've seen were okay, not groundbreaking but interesting enough to watch.

What's got you mad about it?
>>
>>67756076
More context plz

Will the video become public?
Will the Princess know I saved her?
What happens to her if I don't?
Does saved mean let go?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.