[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hickory dickory dock >some chick was sucking my cock >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: dice.jpg (36 KB, 595x600) Image search: [Google]
dice.jpg
36 KB, 595x600
>Hickory dickory dock
>some chick was sucking my cock
>The clock struck two
>I dropped my goo
>I dumped the bitch on the next block
>>
GOOY! UCK UCK CUK
>>
where is he now? is he still stuck, mentally, in 1957? that must be fucking weird.
>>
... Silverstein? he's a Yew? oy, what a momser.
>>
>>67714357
>where is he now?

Having a huge resurgence in his career, climb out from that under rock
>>
man the 80s fucking sucked

has his show been cancelled yet
>>
WHATS IN THE BOWL, BITCH?
>>
Little boy blue

HE NEEDED THE MONEY
>>
do people unironically find him funny
>>
>>67714611
When he was on O&A on WNEW he was funny in a "what the fuck is up with this guy" kinda way
>>
>>67713050
Literally the funniest, most genius comic ever.
>>
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
whip it out, I'll suck that dick

https://youtu.be/cEFemsyWK0U
>>
>>67713050
Jack and Jill went up the hill, both with a buck and a quarter...Jill came down with two fifty. OHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT A FUCKIN WHORE
>>
>>67714611

OOOOOOOH
>>
>>67714611
It's a character. And that character can be funny, yes.
>>
>>67714691
Oldfag here, only wops found him funny.
>>
I hate Brooklyn jews that pretend to be Brooklyn Italians
>>
LUCILLE

SHE IS AWESOME
>>
>>67714357

>is he still stuck, mentally, in 1957?

Easy, Tumblr.
>>
I am not eve gonna lie, I love the Dice Man, and his nursery rhymes are the shit.
The man sold out MSG two nights in a row. Like what the fuck
>>
>>67714577
I've heard anthony say "HE NEEDED DA MONEY" more than Dice has ever said that

On second though, I've heard more of Anthony's Dice impression than actual Dice standup
>>
File: dice.jpg (101 KB, 995x690) Image search: [Google]
dice.jpg
101 KB, 995x690
>>67714401
OH!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xnzDdqTmHs
>>
I don't know how many of you listen to or are even aware of Jason Ellis, but dice and his two sons were guests on one of his shows. Dice's sons are in some shitty band that makes shitty music and Jason called em out on making terrible music. Both the sons threw a fit and left. Dice blew up live on the air and turned into a fucking child, screaming and yelling cause some radio man didn't like his sons' music. After listening to that I wasn't really able to take dice seriously, not that I really could before.
The shitty band was called LA Rocks for anyone interested.
>>
>>67719590

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M9C6a1K0nI

To be fair his interview blow ups are hilarious
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 594x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 594x401
>Rock-a-bye baby
>On the tree top
>You're mothers a whore
>I ain't you're pop
>>
Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater,
had a wife, he loved to beat her...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.