[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Legionary Titus Pullo reporting for duty, ma'am."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Titus Pulo.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Titus Pulo.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
"Legionary Titus Pullo reporting for duty, ma'am."
>>
How can one man be so based?
>>
File: 204002.jpg (23 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
204002.jpg
23 KB, 300x450
>>67706628
He was inspired by a superior commander.
>>
>legionnaire with those toothpick arms

"no"
>>
>>67706723
wrong legion anon...
>>
It was really uncanny seeing Caesar looking like an actual Roman, dark skinned and dark haired, but the actor was bretty good
>>
>>67706552
More like Tits Puller.
>>
>>67706552

That was honestly the strangest scene in the entire show. What was the purpose? Was Marc Antony an actual cuckold?
>>
File: Octavian.jpg (62 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
Octavian.jpg
62 KB, 506x316
Was it autism?
>>
File: poland.jpg (73 KB, 459x395) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
73 KB, 459x395
>>67706797
fuck
>>
>>67706822
It's a dumb show. All the historical events are precipitated by someone getting cucked.
>>
>>67706881
Just like real life.
>>
File: caesar.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
caesar.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>67706822
You're forgeting the bigest cuck
>>
>>67706925
Doesn't pretty much every primary source and story made about this event say that Caesar never acknowledged Caesarion?
>>
>>67706552
>tfw no show based on Byzantium/Byzantine
Can you guys recommend me any "historical" shows like Rome?
>>
>>67706979
I'm surprised that Viking show never focused on a Norseman becoming a Varangian guard in Constantinople.
>>
>>67706979
>tfw no show based on Byzantium/Byzantine

What are you talking about, you're posting in a thread about a tv show based on Rome as we speak.
>>
>>67706979
"The Magnificient Century"
A Turk tv show, but it's pretty good, about the Ottoman Empire
>>
File: beard.jpg (25 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
beard.jpg
25 KB, 640x359
It's a Marc Antony grows a beard episode.
>>
>>67706979
Read books.
>>
>>67707047
Looks like Keanu
>>
>>67707002
You're a hundred years too early senpai.
>>
>>67707060
I'm not a fag
>>
>>67707002
>I'm surprised that Viking show never focused on a Norseman becoming a Varangian guard in Constantinople.

Check out swedish series of movies called Arn.

They're not great, but they're in that vein. And yes it's a very good setting.

When it comes to good portrayals of vikings there's really just the icelandic saga of Shadow of the Raven, The Raven Flies and the White Viking. They have some 80s corny moments and they're low budget even for the time, but they capture the sardonic comedy and laconic feel of the actual Icelandic Sagas.

Tungur knivur.
>>
>>67707107
Right...
>>
>>67707047
>It's a Marc Antony grows a beard episode.

Imagine a Marc Anthony / Caesar buddy movie as they fight their way through Gaul.
>>
>>67706822
>What was the purpose
Cleopatra says that she's ovulating and can conceive then and there, but Caesar aint around to do it. She figures its better to have someone else do it and she can just say its Caesar's than to wait and miss her chance.

>Was Marc Antony an actual cuckold?
The scene was before she met Antony
>>
>>67706968
>Doesn't pretty much every primary source and story made about this event say that Caesar never acknowledged Caesarion?

It doesn't matter to ancient politics. Blood is blood, and even if it's a dubious claim, it is a claim to the throne.

This is why there was so much plotting and scheming around bastards and siblings, and it also explains a lot of "pre-emptive protection" murders.
>>
>>67707222

Why was it so important for her to conceive right then and there? So much that any random soldier would do?

Also it's been a while since I watched, I forgot it was Caesar who was the cuckold.
>>
>>67707350
She needs to make a strong connection to her Roman sugar daddy that keeps her in power.
>>
>>67707350
Might be that she doesn't know how long Caesar's staying. He might leave before she ovulates again and he cant put babby in her. And like the other anon said, if she makes Caesar her baby daddy then it cements her position further.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.