[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Movie is smarter,deeper and a better story than Batman vs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Avengers_AOU_Poster.jpg (1 MB, 1686x2497) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_AOU_Poster.jpg
1 MB, 1686x2497
>Movie is smarter,deeper and a better story than Batman vs Superman in every way
>/tv/ seems to dislike this but love BVS or at least like it more

WHY!?
>>
/tv/ MUST be contrarian.
It's a rule
>>
>>67705794
because we heard a normie say they liked avengers once in public and that triggered our basement dwelling contrarian autism.
>>
>avengers
>deep
>smart
implying any capeshit is somewhat deep lmao
>>
>>67705794
Age of Ultron was so shit it made me stop watching Marvel movies
Batman v Superman was so shit it made me stop watching DC movies
>>
>>67705794
Sweet copypasta
>>
File: 1459318145411_0.webm (3 MB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
1459318145411_0.webm
3 MB, 1280x534
>>67705794
>>
>>67705794

Don't pretend that film even had a soul.

Just don't.
>>
>>67705794
so who is Elizabeth Olson gonna bang
is she really going to bang the robot
>>
I actually think the thor goings for a swim scenes are more egregious than the AM I TO SOON?
>>
>>67708202
I don't think it's even close, the Thor scene was just boring but the Flash scene was a bolt out of the blue of retarded. But AoU also had that shitty romance working against it too.
>>
>>67708273

>the Thor scene was just boring but the Flash scene was a bolt out of the blue of retarded

See, I'll take that though. All of these superhero films are inconsequential fluff so I honestly would rather have something funny or at least memorable as opposed to boring.
>>
>>67708178
me
>>
Okay so what the fuck happened to 4chan
>>
Ultron's motivation was a lot more interesting than Lex's for sure. He was trying to force evolution of humanity in order to ensure its survival against the coming cosmic threat. But what he actually accomplished is evolution of Avengers. The old team wasn't strong enough and it disbanded but in its place a new stronger team is going to rise.
>>
The first Avengers was complete trash
Is Ultron any better? Is it at least a fun action movie?
>>
>>67705794
BvS is a piece of shit but ain't got nothing on the Crapvengers

The first one was garbage, Ultron was even worse
>>
It at least is more enjoyable and has a better understanding of the characters(the old ones at least) than BvS.

I would say this is still dumber than BvS, but at least this movie didn't try to be "deep" then just end with a CGI monster.
This movie was schlock but ended with CGI robots. But even that CGI quipbot was still given more characterization and was more interesting than Spike troll that they fight in the most boring scene Ive ever seen in a Snyder movie
>>
>>67708528

I don't think that's right... Wasn't his motivation to eliminate humanity for its own good?

You're thinking of Revan.
>>
>>67705794

I think a huge part of it has to do with Gal Gadot. She was able to show the strong, beautiful sid eof women. Finally!
>>
>>67708938
No, he was trying to save humanity. Remember Ultron was originally developed by Tony as a defense system against alien invasions but after the nightmare he decided that there needs to be a more permanent solution. That permanent solution in Ultron's mind is to make humanity protect itself and not rely on superheroes because if those heroes die (like in Tony's nightmare) the humanity is fucked. So the humanity can either evolve and become strong enough to fight cosmic gods on its own or it will eventually perish. To cause an evolution like that Ultron needed to start a cataclysm of biblical proportions. If humanity survives that cataclysm it will become stronger and if not it would've just died later.
>>
>>67709880

Again, I think you're misinterpreting his actions.

"The unexpectedly sentient Ultron, believing he must eradicate humanity to save Earth, eliminates Stark's A.I. J.A.R.V.I.S. and attacks the Avengers"

Ultron really is your typical 'I was designed to save humanity. Humanity is its own biggest threat. I will eradicate humanity' type A.I.

There's nothing in there about forcing an evolution. He was designed to save Earth and the quickest route from A to B is killing all humans.
>>
>>67710161

What are you quoting?
>>
File: 3djim.png (132 KB, 312x323) Image search: [Google]
3djim.png
132 KB, 312x323
>>67708014

Only one man can save Cinema from the capeshit scourge.

>Hollywood spending all their yearly budget on Capeshit
>Making loads of money! Not quite as much as a certain man.
>That mans name, James Cameron.
>Cameron makes $10 billion from the Avatar trilogy
>Hollywood producers wonder why there massive blockbuster capeshits aren't even making half that of an Avatar film.
>Lets drop capeshit and try to make some original films to compete with Avatar
>Capeshit films still produced just with a shitty budget
>5 years later and they still can't beat Cameron
>Can't go back to Capeshit because the last 10 capeshits have bombed

Cinema Saved
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.