[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"B-b-but that's the white phosphorus, Army Dog!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Army-Dog.jpg (285 KB, 921x619) Image search: [Google]
Army-Dog.jpg
285 KB, 921x619
>"B-b-but that's the white phosphorus, Army Dog!"
>"God dammit, Army Dog, there are civilians down there!"
>"And you don't even know if the information you got from torturing the informant is real!"
>"Hell, we aren't even sure if he really was an informant!"
>"I can't let you do this, Army Dog!"
>"But Sarge, how are we going to stop him?"
>" . . . we can't, son. We can't."

>"Oh Jesus, Army Dog, they're burning alive!"
>"Holy fuck, there are children down there!"
>"NO, Army Dog! That's a BAD ARMY DOG! BAD!"

Fuck me, I wasn't prepared for that scene.
>>
>>67701822
"Army dog, you want me to call in artillery on these co-ordinates?"
>"Woof!"
"Beggin' your pardon, sir, but wont we be hitting our own men?"
>"Woof! But we'll hit theirs as well. We have reserves. . . Attack!"
"Artillery, commence bombardment!"
>>
so does army dog actually talk or does he just do dog stuff while in the army?
>>
>Army Dog goes back home to the VA in a tattered field jacket
>3 week wait to see the doctor
>They let in an illegal Chihuahua in front of him instead
>>
the only place he feels at home now is at the VFW, faceplanted into a giant bowl of kibble to hide his pain.

the screams of the enemy cats still ring in his head
>>
literally AIDS
>>
I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were dogs... trained companions. These doggies who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had puppies, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those dogs, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have dogs who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Fucking deep shit, Army Dog
>>
>>67702806
Way to go, you killed the thread.
>>
Plane scene-army dog daring synthesis when?
>>
>>67702102

it's a trick! the dog has come back from war and just deals with mundane small town american problems around town.

zero combat
>>
>>67701822

>It ain't me starts playing
>>
>it's a Rex has flashbacks of Black Hawk Down episode
>He had to choose between saving his master or himself and he's still not sure if he made the right decision
A real downer
>>
This movie is PG

You guys lied to me.
>>
WELFARE DOG
>>
>>67704219
Remember this was back when there was no PG-13
>>
>>67704137
>>67704219
I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

This movie changed my life. It took the best parts of Gump and transformed it into true Kino.
>>
>I'll never forget the time I spent with army dog. Even through his constant barking of orders I managed to see the kind leader inside.
>I remember talking to him, right after the end of a tremendous debacle. The failure in his eyes was palpable.
>"it just doesn't make a difference. We carpet bomb three square miles of the viet cong, and 5 squadrons worth of them grow in their place."
>"we are chasing our fucking tails out there"
>the sounds of air raids deafen the conversation, and he calls out, matching it's sound
>the roar of dogfighter motors fills the area
>army dog turns away from me, I catch a shimmering tear in his periphery.
>"what's the matter sarge" I ask
>army dog turns to me, the regret in his words turns out entire world into different shades of gray
>"I just wish I could look up and see them"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.