[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about the current Star Wars Canon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1459395478286.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459395478286.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
How do you feel about the current Star Wars Canon?
>>
kotor is better desu
>>
You mean Star Wars 4, 5, 6 and 7 matter, the prequels are essentially ignored and everything else is treated like fanfiction and might as well not exist?

I love it.
>>
>>67699634
why would you bring up an event that happened 50+ years ago(the PT)?
>>
>>67699634
Thats like saying filler episodes of tv shows aren't canon.

You sound like a retard
>>
>>67699524
I don't care about it like I did the previous one.
>>67699634
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67699917

Maybe if the filler episodes are written by an entirely different less competent writing staff and their work is never acknowledged or even watched by the main writing staff and their existence or nonexistence has literally no affect on how the real show is created.
>>
>>67700099
I thought the story group controlled every thing.
>>
Needs more helicopter.
>>
>>67700143
they do
>>
My ROFL sabers goes SOISOISOISOISOISOSISOI
>>
>>67700143

Pretty sure they get a group email from JJ and Kennedy that says, "Don't do this, don't touch this character, don't go here, don't say this, etc." The end. If you think the Calarts hipsters making these fanfiction cartoons are given any specific details about how the rest of the movies will unfold you're deluded.
>>
>>67700293
Good thing season 3 will lead into Rogue One.
>>
>>67700331

Sure thing anon. I'm sure the writing staff of this children's cartoon were given the last name of a tertiary character from Rogue One so they can put it on one of their fanfic creations and we can all pretend it's the movie character's mother / sister / cousin / etc.
>>
>>67700293
JJ isn't in Storygroup. They actually have say over JJ
>>
>>67699634
>7

millennials need to leave
>>
>>67699524
It gave me an orgasm.
>>
>>67700664
if you're not a millennial you're too old or too young to be here tho
>>
>>67699524
Lets rate disney canon:

Movies: so far so good/10
Comics: everything with luke or leia 2/10, Vader 7/10.
TV Shows: season 1 was better than 2/10
Books: Holy shit they are pretty much terrible 0/10, Lost Star, Lords of the Sith and Tarkin being the only expections.
Videogames: #thisisnotmybf3/10
>>
>>67701075
Most of the standalone comics are 9/10 desu
>>
>>67700210
SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI
>>
>>67699634
Top kek, look how you triggered all these nucanon fags. No vidya, book, comic or cartoon will ever matter to the movies. The fact that it pisses EUfags off is only cherry on top.
>>
File: classic.png (349 KB, 650x493) Image search: [Google]
classic.png
349 KB, 650x493
This is now a Paul Dano Thread.
>>
>>67699524
Rebels is a good addition. Most of the comics seem really shit so far.

I'm really hoping they start going back to pre-prequel era, it'd be interesting what new takes they'll have on it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.