[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck this might be one is the best shows ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: The-Americans-TV-Series.jpg (237 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
The-Americans-TV-Series.jpg
237 KB, 900x675
Holy fuck this might be one is the best shows ever
>>
True
>>
True
>>
True
>>
>>67698993
>>67699126
>>67699158
>>67699206
>same fagging this hard
>>
True
>>
>>67698993
true
>>
True
>>
True
>>
>>67699238

True
>>
Indeed
>>
>>67698993

Lets talk about the program. Felicity is cute. CUTE!
>>
False.

FALSE YOU KIKES, FALSE!!!
>>
True
>>
Walked in on my mother watching this, sat down for a few minutes to check it out.

>90lbs woman intimidates man with crowbar or whatever

seriously?
>>
>>67699886
Well she is KGB
>>
>>67699929
Sure but that guy probably didn't know that
>>
File: cia.jpg (74 KB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
74 KB, 690x720
>>67699929
>>
>>67699966
True
>>
Ehh, not really.

It tries to start and resolve like 20 unrelated plots each episode.

Would have been much better if set in the 50s, 60s, or 70s.

>Oh boy! You know what was really exciting??
>The last couple years of the USSR because omg 80s!!!
>>
So were they forced to be married?
>>
>>67700751

Yes, only seen the first season but that was my understanding.
>>
>>67700751
Yeah I think
>>
>>67700786
It gets better. Season 4 off to a great start.
>>
i like to watch things while i work on projects but you can't check out for a moment or two and just listen to the dialogue with this show because they keep cutting to people speaking russian every 2 minutes and you need to read that shit to stay invested. it's the reason i havent finished season 3
>>
true
>>
Why is Paige so cute?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.