[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Batman was fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Batman.jpg (233 KB, 894x596) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
233 KB, 894x596
Remember when Batman was fun?
>>
>>67697860
nope
>>
>>67697860
>Remember when Batman was fat?
>>
Remember when niggers were slaves, and women couldn't vote? yea neither can I cause I wasn't born yet, but I bet it was good times.
>>
I unironically enjoy Adam West Batman.
>>
Remember when op was a fag?
>>
>>67697860
Yeah when it was a show specifically made for kids.
>>
>>67697860
and yet, these two are exactly as realistic as BvS.
>>
>>67698004
Anyone who doesn't is either lying or a commie. It remains the single most entertaining version of Batman ever made.
>>
>>67698602
Maybe if you have the mind of a child. Bet you're one of those ponyfags who convinces himself that it's a mature show.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dghbyBaQyI

Unironically better than BvS
>>
another superhero movie staggers to the silver screen, lurching under the weight of its own self-importance, groaning with the expectations of fans, and burdened with a nine-figure marketing budget. I am, of course, talking about Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, to give it its full, clunkingly portentous title.

Can we all please grow up? Can we acknowledge that Marvel and DC have scraped right though the bottom of the barrel? Can we call time on superhero films? Films which are too dark for kids the comics were originally written for, yet too dumb for any thinking adult.Way back in 1989, I quite liked the first modern Batman film – and yet now I curse it. When it was released, it was genuinely interesting and different. A superhero film with highbrow-ish director, a dark feel and adult themes. It was a huge success and I don’t begrudge it that. The trouble is it spawned the superhero-filled-multiplex-hell we currently live in.

So now, a quarter of a century later, having strip-mined the comic world down to the bedrock, we have the inevitable franchise crossovers. I’m sure the thinking that went into Bruce Wayne and Clarke Kent’s upcoming get-together was every bit as deep as “These are two really successful brands we’ve been milking for years and the audience is starting to notice that they’re a bit long in the tooth ... and, hey, it worked for Alien vs Predator”.
>>
>>67698649
I'm sorry you're such a joyless asswipe that you can't enjoy fun things because 'muh made for kids' anon. Having to pretend to hate all the excellent TV and film ostensibly made for kids over the years probably isn't very enjoyable.

Disturbingly spot on with the ponyfag thing by the way. Frankly, it's fun to watch and anyone who doesn't at least give it a chance is missing out.
>>
People forget Batman was dark for like 3 months back in 1939 and then it was light-hearted fun for THIRTY YEARS before getting dark again in 1969 with Denny and Neal took over.

I think Batman Forever and Batman & Robin are actually pretty good comedy versions of the characters- like the 60s TV show. It was more like the Dick Sprang era.
>>
>>67697860
It was never fun.
>>
>>67697895

Adam West was never fat, the suit just isn't flattering
>>
>>67701288
You do realise they are plastic miniatures....
>>
>>67701315

He was never fat
>>
>>67701347
Go to bed Alan
>>
>>67699464
does barneyfag come to /tv/, because it looks like you're trying to summon him
>>
Batman's not supposed to be fun, you fucking manchild.

Go watch Avengers always winning the day and shove a lollipop up your ass
>>
Why would you watch this when you could watch Star Trek?
>>
>>67697860
Remember when Batman was for children?

Oh whoops
>>
>>67701951
>muh grimdark
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.