[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You didn't see that coming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Quicksilver.jpg (178 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Quicksilver.jpg
178 KB, 800x500
>You didn't see that coming?
>>
>dying words are a quip

Yep, it's a Joe Sweden movie
>>
>>67689757
OF COURSE!
>>
BRAVO WHEDON
>>
>>67689510
Epic quip
>>
Quips will save women. If you don't like them you are a misogynist.
>>
>those shitty Russian accents.

Quick, whose was worse?
>>
>>67689510
>Joss Whedon killed him off because he was butthurt about them bringing Coulson back alive for AOS, and Marvel still let him do it even though Russos probably wanted him with Wanda.
>filmed him at the end with Wanda in AOU but didn't use it

joss synder hack
>>
>Quip

Uh oh, /tv/ found a new buzzword. Time to run it into the ground.
>>
>>67689510
Slavsilver was my favourite character, i will never not be mad that Whedon killed him
>>
>>67689848
They were going for non-denominational so it wasn't supposed to sound distinctly from anywhere--since they're from a fake country.
>>
>>67689930
X-Men's quicksilver was better.

>>67689940
Still sounded shitty.
>>
>>67689886
well quip'd anon
>>
>>67689510
QUIPSILVER IS THE BEST :)
>>
File: AngryGibson.jpg (93 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
AngryGibson.jpg
93 KB, 650x1000
This thread is SHIT
>>
>>67689966
I never saw DOFP so i dont have an opinion on X-men. why make this a console war? I'm just saying that out of the characters in AOU Slavsilver was my favourite.
>>
>>67689930
not only that but once again he made Hawkeye the joke of the movie by again having it be injured in the battle again, yet Black Widow remains unscathed kek

Hawkeye should have died along side Pietro, but considering it's a fucking comic book movie and all of the massive hints of the healing machine with that Chinese woman, and Pietros fast healing, they should have been come back to life at the end.

or had Hawkeye die, would of had much more impact. And brought him back at the end of Civil War or Infinity War.
>>
>>67689848
Olsen, she would say entire sentences in her normal accent
>>
Call me a cuck or a pleb or whatever buzzword is currently the most meme-able, but I like my superhero movies to have some fucking levity to them. I love DC comics and I love Marvel comics equally. Why can't we just enjoy things?
>>
>>67689510
top quip
>>
>>67690146
It's fine, though, because dem titties.
>>
>>67689966

>X-Men's quicksilver was better.

He was literally a set piece, and had no real character to him other than to move the plot along. I'm calling it that he'll have another OP set piece of his powers then get completely rekt by one of the horsemen like he is another jobber. At least slavsilver had charm and attitude to him, and he wasn't overpowered.
>>
He's slower than X-Men's Quicksilver.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.