[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Prequel Comic Shows Killing Motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 666x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 666x1024
Read this shit it says Batman started killing after metropolis incident

http://imgur.com/a/3Lb3d

>WHY ISNT JOKER DEAD BLAH BLAH BLAH

that's why faggots
>>
>needing to study for a movie
i liked BvS and picked up on why, but seriously?
>>
>>67689444
>image.jpg
>>
>>67689498
It will be explained later in film but this should stop al the joker and robin shit
>>
>>67689504
Fuck you cuck
>>
so after years of having that one rule he just decides to break it because of aliens? do we even get to see his first kill? countless years having that conviction given up just like that..

BRAVO SNYDER
>>
>>67689444
>not in the movie
Doesn't count for shit. You could do this for any movie even if it were 50years old
>>
This never clarifies him killing anyone, just says he's a lot harder on criminals.

Love that Firefly is confirmed in the DCEU tho.
>>
>>67689444
lol yeah, I'm sure Snyder et al made sure they were staying faithful to this bit of lore, and not just being sloppy edgelords
>>
>>67689444
>Alien kills humans
>I hate him now
>I will express this hatred by also killing humans
This is retarded.
>>
>>67689580
i agree, but really i saw exactly that. it was very clear that Batman started killing after the Wayne Tower came down and then stopped after Superman died
>>
>>67689638
Think of Alfred's quote cuck
>>
>>67689580
Not op but ALFRED SAYS THAT
>>
>>67689679
I haven't seen the movie.
>>
>>67689693
Then OP should've said it too instead of stating the comic as the only source
>>
>>67689444
>>>>/co/
>>
What a shitty cop-out answer.
>>
>>67689738
Or don't be a retard
>>
>reading additional materials to understand motivation of characters in the movie
What is this, fucking Animatrix? If you can't explain your motivation within a main platform, you're a shit storyteller
>>
>>67689665
Yes but I'm just saying comics don't matter
>>
File: SarcasticGibson.jpg (89 KB, 970x724) Image search: [Google]
SarcasticGibson.jpg
89 KB, 970x724
Nice thread! I loved this movie, capeshit is just great
>>
>>67689444
Is it also explained while Batman was so autistic over his mother's name and why Luther wanted to destroy the planet so much?
>>
>>67689768
Not revealing, it was out before the kino
>>
>guys you gotta read the comics to understand

apex kek m8. truly the height of plebbery.
>>
>>67689772
true. I mean, if you want to read them read them, but no movie should ever have to stand on comics like OP implies BvS does
>>
>>67689444
Batman doesn't kill, therefore that isn't Batman.
>>
File: shitty cop out answer.jpg (723 KB, 2048x1589) Image search: [Google]
shitty cop out answer.jpg
723 KB, 2048x1589
>>67689755
>>
>>67689812
This is for the retards who say "why didn't he kill the joker????????" Because he didn't start killing until after metropolis. It's clear in the movie for people who don't have disabilities but I'm helping those with them
>>
Movies shouldn't have supplemental reading. We're not studying for a fucking test here.
>>
>>67689890
BvS is far from perfect, but im still shocked that people unironically say there are no motives, no character development, and it isn't true to the characters.
it's like everything in a film has to be dialogue to progress. I mean through action alone you can see development in Batman and Superman. I didn't think the film was that smart, but it somehow seemed to go over a lot people's heads.
>>
File: 1343867893316.png (76 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
1343867893316.png
76 KB, 200x202
I like Christos Gage, but this was pretty weak.
>>
They didn't reveal shit. Let me guess, this came out before the movie?
>>
>>67689498
I never read this shit but I got from the movie that he started becoming cruel after Superman-Zod fight. THe newspapers too. The fact that Joker is alive means he started killing after capturing him.

Ergo, unless you are a retard you could have understood this from the fucking movie.
>>
>Batman is now allowed to kill people because of an off hand quote from Alfred
I bet you were fine with all of the mindless destruction because they whispered that the island was unihabitated for two seconds
>>
>>67689890
>"why didn't he kill the joker????????"
It still doesn't make any sense as to why he hasnt.

Jokers in jail? Big deal they showed batman breaking into a jail at the end of bvs

Jokers in hiding? Big deal he's the god damn batman

Stop procrastinating and kill the joker
>>
>>67689444
Is it possible to achieve batmode natty?

Also, checked.
>>
File: 1457104473781.png (21 KB, 194x245) Image search: [Google]
1457104473781.png
21 KB, 194x245
>literature to understand the movie
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.