[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he ever finish his list?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Did he ever finish his list?
>>
>>67685919
I don't remember
>>
>>67685919
uh i dont knnow
>>
Let me rephrase. Do you think he ever finished it?
>>
>>67685919
no, and sam beckett never returned home and alf was captured by the government and dissected
>>
>>67686066
Probably. I don't know why the show got cancelled to be honest, it was fucking gold.
Bet the finale would've been neat with him completing the list.
>>
I can't believe this show is over a decade old now.
>>
>>67686304
it was shot in hd 16:9 before that became the standard tv format so i read they put alot of visual gags in the margins that weren't even visible back then
>>
>>67686361
can you give an example that sounds neat
>>
>>67686274
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Name_Is_Earl

>I had always had an ending to Earl and I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to see it happen. You've got a show about a guy with a list so not seeing him finish it is a bummer. But the truth is, he wasn't ever going to finish the list. The basic idea of the ending was that while he was stuck on a really hard list item he was going to start to get frustrated that he was never going to finish it. Then he runs into someone who had a list of their own and Earl was on it. They needed to make up for something bad they had done to Earl. He asks them where they got the idea of making a list and they tell him that someone came to them with a list and that person got the idea from someone else. Earl eventually realizes that his list started a chain reaction of people with lists and that he's finally put more good into the world than bad. So at that point he was going to tear up his list and go live his life. Walk into the sunset a free man. With good karma.[16]
>>
>>67686396
uh, no i myself cannot. i think tv tropes might have some though
>>
>>67686438
That ending is beautiful.

Great, comfy show.
>>
File: 1335718723070.jpg (6 KB, 190x251) Image search: [Google]
1335718723070.jpg
6 KB, 190x251
>>67686438
That brings a tear to my eyes.

I don't even have an appropriate reaction image.
>>
>>67686438
What if at the end, in addition to walking into the sunset, a car drives in front of the camera, and he is gone.
>>
Is Raising Hope worth watching?
>>
>>67686525
And born on the bayou starts playing
>>
>>67686438
desu that is really good

usually they're shit
>>
>>67686756
Raising Hope isn't nearly as good as Earl but the show is worth watching just for the hot girl at that grocery store alone. Alot of the original Earl actors star in the show and they are pretty funny. I guess id recommend it if you're bored
>>
>>67686438
I love this idea.
>>
File: I'm always.png (271 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
I'm always.png
271 KB, 642x361
>>67685919
That's his secret, he is always the list
>>
>>67686438
Damn... that's a good ending
>>
>>67686438
Fuck man ;__;
>>
>>67686438
Holy fuck that's touching. I kinda teared up.
>>
was joy hot or trashy?
>>
>>67687179

Both
>>
>>67686756
First 2 seasons(second especially) are REALLY good, Plimpton and Dillahunt in particular kill it. Then in s3, just like with Earl, Garcia seems to have lost interest and it went of the rails, starting with s2 finale which is fucking insane and stupid. It's still watchable tho, but he left the show in s4 and it lost a lot of charm
>>
>you will never be cucked by Joy
>>
Raising hope actually confirmed that he finished his list. There was a Easter egg on a news broadcast something to the effect of "local man finishes his list to make emends for bad ways and you'll never guess how it ends."
>>
>>67687808
"a small-time crook with a long list of wrongs he was making amends for has finally finished, and you'll never guess how it ends" It was in the first episode I guess?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.