[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>JUSTin >JUSTing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NTY1NDQwMDEx.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NTY1NDQwMDEx.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>JUSTin
>JUSTing
>>
>>67685885

>evian bottle GRANDE

nah
>>
Hes like 45 give him a break
>>
File: homeward bound.png (341 KB, 852x475) Image search: [Google]
homeward bound.png
341 KB, 852x475
HOMEWARD BOUND
>>
>getting to fuck jennifer aniston every single day
how is that a JUST
>>
>>67685885
That'll probably be my hairline in 10 years
>>
>>67685885
International Assassin was the best TV episode I've seen in a while
>>
he has a big one. saw it on Six Feet Under. No homeo
>>
>>67686197

>kleenex torture

fuck whoever thought that up, almost as bad as the ice cream trick
>>
He can pull the Negan look off though, and has for years.

Gives him a bad boy edge that works for movies like American Psycho and Inland Empire.

It doesn't work for superman however.
>>
He's had that hairline since at least 1999
>>
I don't care if he had a bald spot the size of Manu Ginobili's I would still get on my knees and suck him off at his request
>>
he's not balding, he has had the same hairline since the 90's

part of his look
>>
Is this the most beta board on 4chan? Some closet case wants to gossip about hairlines and all of the replies aren't insults or instructions to go back to TMZ.
>>
File: theroux.jpg (11 KB, 236x352) Image search: [Google]
theroux.jpg
11 KB, 236x352
If anybody can pull off the Vegeta hairline it's this motherfucker

Having a monster sized dong doesn't hurt either
>>
>>67686245
what are you on about?
>>
>>67686443

There's a form of psychological torture where you threaten to burn your victim with a blowtorch, after enough of a beating you blindfold them and start to run ice over their body and it makes them think they're being burned
>>
is he the most husbando tier actor?

I'm a guy and I would go homo instantly if requested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChGWh1nL0wk
>>
Louis is the superior Theroux
>>
>>67686543
I dont remember that from the episode
>>
>>67686775

it's not in the episode, the kleenex torture is, read the post i was making a comparison.

Ah you've ruined it!
>>
>>67686436
P-pics? My wife's son is curious
>>
>>67686835
what was the kleenex torture though? i dont remember that from the episode either.
>>
>>67686931

When he wakes up in limbo and he's about to meet GR lady/female politician they hook him up to a lie detector beforehand as a security measure and when he lies they spray kleenex or some other cleaning shit in his eyes
>>
>>67686987
Must have missed that part, thanks
>>
>>67686077
and that's okay. It's much better than most men. If you start showing some signs of balding around 27-28, you'll be fine.
>>
>>67686390
To be fair though, that's probably because of hair transplants then.
>>
>>67687156
>tfw 19 and massive widows peak
reeeeeeee
>>
>>67687251
Well, is it a normal widow's peak or is it because you're balding?
Like, Jon Snow has a widow peak. If you're baling, you're balding.
>>
>>67687308
>Massive
>Is it normal?

Come on man, don't lead him on.
False hope is the last thing he needs.
>>
>>67687156
im 34. mixed breed mongrel with thick curly hair. started showing signs of balding around 28-30

now its like OPs pic except thinning in the front too now. im telling myself i got 5 more years till i have to cut my long hair but im already in denial

oh well at least im tall with big shoulders (is what i keep telling myself)
>>
>>67687308
my hairlines receded a bit
>>
File: 1459195919129.jpg (293 KB, 868x884) Image search: [Google]
1459195919129.jpg
293 KB, 868x884
>>67687388
As long as you don't have a massive bald spot, it's easy to pull it off.
Like, seriously, so many dudes go bald. Going bald in your thirties is completely normal - if you're balding. I know some people don't bald at all or show some very natural aging of the hairline, but if you're losing your hair, early 30s isn't so bad. Going bald is only really bad if you're starting in your teens and when you have to shave it off between like 20-28.
Hit the gym, live a good life and work on your personality, which goes a long way.
If you're concerned with dating, women don't really care (most of them) and they care even less when the shit show starts around 30. They realize who's got a good job, who's paying attention to their health, clothing, etc.
If you're single and balding at 30 and those are your only "weak" aspects, you could do a lot worse, trust me.
>>
my hairline already...
>>
>>67687809
oh yeah no im good. got a lady and i know plenty of sluts. im a tattoo artist in chicago
>>
>>67688083
Shit man, stop making me all envious.
Balding and being a tattoo artist is like the golden ticket.
>>
File: 1381200912457.png (75 KB, 316x208) Image search: [Google]
1381200912457.png
75 KB, 316x208
>>67686589
>mfw I just realized he was the DJ
>>
>>67686326
this
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.