[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ID DIT THTEALING IB U THTEAL FRUM ANUDA TIEF!?!?!?!?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
ID DIT THTEALING IB U THTEAL FRUM ANUDA TIEF!?!?!?!?!
>>
Yes.
>>
God she was awful
>>
File: Residential-Pools-4.jpg (678 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Residential-Pools-4.jpg
678 KB, 1500x1000
Whenever I feel lazy for browsing this shit board, I'm reminded that there are worse people. Such as OP. Congrats OP, you've started this shit thread with unintelligible criticism about something that wasn't even a thing in the movie. I only wonder the type of person you are to be doing this in the middle of the day, depending on where you are located. Have you really nothing better to do, even to entertain yourself, but to write such trash?

Truly, I ponder this at times.
>>
Fucking retarded some of you aren't even trying anymore. This is why /b/ laughs at us.
>>
>>67685130
It totally was a thing in the movie. Pay attention next time.
>>
File: ww.jpg (101 KB, 426x584) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
101 KB, 426x584
>>67684687
did /tv/ like my movie?
>>
>>67684687
I'm fucking sick of the "Bruce Wayne meets femme fatale at a black tie party" cliche

It's been in virtually every single fucking Batman movie
>>
>>67685849
What the fuck are you talking about there's no way that's happened in every...

oh god
>>
>>67684687
after all this talk about her body not being fit enough I did not expect it to be her voice that kills it. seriously I have never heard a more stereotypical nasal voice
>>
>>67685803
Ma quello รจ il romics
>>
>>67684687
She really was shit in every possible way.
>>
>>67685951
she is perfect anon, schlomo says so...
>>
>>67685951
Listen to more voices.
>>
All these anti-sematic comments, how dare you insult this jewish woman for her voice. Next thing you will say is she only got the job because zionists run hollywood and they ensured her part wasn't complete dogshit like everyone elses.
>>
>>67684687
Why were people praising her performance? Her line delivery sounded like she was struggling to remember what she was even doing there.
>>
>>67685047
Fuck off
>>
>>67685130
Will you fuck my wife?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.