[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Barry just travels through time and between worlds anytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
So Barry just travels through time and between worlds anytime he feels like it now? It was more interesting when it was something rarely rare that he didn't quit know how to do.
>>
capeshit is for children faggot
>>
>>67682041

Every time he does it is either an extremely stressful moment, or a fuck up, him travelling to Earth 2 was pretty much a controlled fuckup since the singularity opened all the breaches.

Hell the most recent episode he completely missed the time period he wanted. As for tehe Supergirl one, the explanation is pretty much AHHHHH HELP MY RATINGS BARRY!
>>
The Supergirl crossover hasn't happened yet in Flash's timeline. It will probably happen when he implements the speed equation he got from Eobard/Wells in the last episode.
>>
>>67682195

Would be hilarious if they didn't acknowledge it period.
>>
>>67682237
I don't think they will. Just say it was another earth's barry that did it and not this one.
>>
>>67682041
Pretty comfy episode.
>>
>>67682835
The whole show is comfy, also Kara is a major qt
>>
>>67682835

>both heroes suck at their job of saving people and defeating bad guys and have to get bailed out by team sassy black woman and the local fire department

embarrassing.
>>
>>67682915

Too bad she's been tainted by a nig. Her fappening pics are fucking hot though.
>>
>Tells Eobard everything
>Meets himself
>Changes a whole bunch of shit that happens
>Warns them about a whole bunch of other shit
>"If you change even the slightest thing it'll destroy everything!"
>The only change is glasses is their friend now

Legends does it worse. Nigger keeps screaming about not fucking up the timeline whilst continuously fucking up the timeline in his crusade to kill the most influential man in history and royally fuck up the timeline.
>>
>>67683227

Well we don't know what else he could have changed yet. Eobard knowing definitely fucks with some stuff.
>>
File: AT.jpg (81 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
AT.jpg
81 KB, 770x1000
Flash is comfy as fuck, I tried to watch the first episode of Supergirl and I barely made it through.

Not sure if I should watch this crossover episode or not.

I know they fight some skeletor witch doctor lady and her friend or some shit at the end, but is it worth the watch famalam?
>>
>>67682082
We know, /tv/ is literally the most kiddie board on this site.
also
>make team-up episode.
>ended it with James/Kara faggotry
>>
>>67683886

Silver Banshee makeup is always fucking sexy.
>>
>>67682835
>meets enemy with lightning powers
>"the first thing he's going to do is run around them and throw lightning"
>he does that
>powers up enemy and gets blasted away

>that firefighter scene
lmao
>>
>>67683886
>some skeletor witch doctor lady and her friend
>watching that shitty episode expecting Livewire and Silver Banshee to dykeout
>Ends with BLACKED
>>
>>67684033
also

>barry telling supergirl she should fuck the BBC out of fucking nowhere
>>
>>67684114
Literally everybody as been pushing them together while they have zero chemistry.
Capeshit shouldn't have romance.
>>
>>67682041
Im sure speed wraiths will keep him grounded
>>
File: justkidding.gif (2 MB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
justkidding.gif
2 MB, 300x160
>>67684114

sounds SJW approved then ;p

will skip
>>
>>67682041
He can but shouldn't. He almost always fucks up the future for someone when he does that.

First he confessed to Iris and she was going to return his feelings, then nope. Time travel fucked him over.

He runs back to the past after Savage kills everyone and literally ruins olly's marriage. Twice.

>>67683227
To be fair, Pied Piper has always been a redeemed rogue.
>>
>>67684114
>Flash: Supergirl don't go help your, uber hot, sister, or your old adoptive father that might not be dead after all, who was also Superman, or your new Based green, adoptive father...no go fuck dat bbc.
>>
>>67684419
>and literally ruins olly's marriage. Twice.
based timeline
>>
>>67682041
I think the Supergirl episode was supposed to be after Barrys time travel incident, and him going to Supergirls earth was the accidental result of him trying the tachyon enhancement for his speedforce.
>>
>>67684548
I laughed at this shit.

>"Hey Barry, don't let Felicity see this, k?"
>Sure.
>"Thanks."
>"HEY BARRY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO FOR OLLY?"
>Uh...
>"AW HELL NO"
>"OLLY YOU HAVE A KID? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? WE'RE DONE.I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE KID. YOU LIED. WE'RE OVER."
>Oh fuck did she just break up with you because of me?
>"Yes, dickface."
>-Barry timetravels and none of this happens-
>-Skip ahead a few months-
>"OH MY GOLD OLIVER YOU HAVE A KID? I UNDERSTAND YOU NOT TELLING ME BUT FUCK? A KID? WE'RE DONE. I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A KID. I AINT EVEN MAD YOU DIDNT TELL ME, BUT FUCK. A KID? WE'RE FINISHED!"

>>67684659
Tuesdays episode of flash happens before Monday's crossover episode. It was the best they could do given the cross network issues.
>>
>>67684814
Personally i don't really mind that much, I just enjoyed watching Barry and Kara have fun together. I can see how other people might get confused though.
>>
>>67684987

Barry seems to always have good chemistry with the ladies.
>>
>>67685305
Even when he played that evil singer in Glee.
>>
They added that BLACKED scene at the end just for /tv/. They knew the reaction it would get on here.
>>
File: M 3.jpg (137 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
M 3.jpg
137 KB, 1024x680
>>67683065
>I call this Krypto style.
>>
>>67685378
I just discovered the other day he was on that show. Feels weird seeing him sing. Does he have any duets with supergirl?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.