[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about pic related? Watched it with a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 371x500
What does /tv/ think about pic related? Watched it with a few friends tripping last night and thought it was great. Gonna watch it again today clearheaded to try and understand it more.
>>
Aw, HELL NO! Avoid this film like the fucking plague! Watch A Clockwork Orange or The Dead Zone instead. I HATE The Wall, and I hate any post Dark Side of The Moon Pink Floyd as well! I'm sorry that you subjected yourself to this piece of shit, and the first time you did it you were tripping on acid. How anybody can watch this pessimistic piece of shit while high on anything and have a good experience is beyond me!
>>
>>67682350
"You shouldn't watch this because it's pessimistic so you should watch a clockwork orange instead which is the definition of pessimistic." The world is a shitty place pessimism is the only thing that makes sense.
>>
>>67682350
Animals is the best thing Pink Floyd ever did.
Back 2 Reddit you pleb
>>
File: 1458592660271.gif (2 MB, 382x369) Image search: [Google]
1458592660271.gif
2 MB, 382x369
>>67682350
fag

>>67681769
Its a good movie OP, the album works a lot better in movie form than it does album form. Good shit.
>>
>>67682350
>hating floyd post Dark Side of The Moon when Animals and Wish You Were Here are infinitely better.

This nigga just went full plebeian
>>
>>67683451
>>67683297
>>67683426
OP here, Good to see that not all of /tv/ is as plebeian as the first guy.
The wall>DSOTM
>>
>>67683327
Also my favorite Pink FLoyd Album, I actually think that Atom Heart Mother is spectacular, that first song has so much going on. If you like to just listen to music then it is the shit.
>>
>>67681769

>that one looks Jewish, and that one's a COON!
>put all of this riff-raff, into the room!
>there's one smoking a joint, and another with spots!
>if I had my way... I'd have all of them SHOT!

roger waters describing his feelings about /tv/ posters
>>
>>67685041
Kek
>>
>>67685041
fantastic guitar riff
>>
>>67682350
>The Dead Zone

Like, the Cronenberg/Stephen King movie? How does that share the dystopic theme?
>>
>>67681769
What Shall We Do Now? is the better version of Empty Spaces.

Great animated visuals; THDoORL/ABitW P2 is still a great series of scenes made into a music video.
>>
>>67685347
Both of these things are true. I'm still pissed what shall we do now isn't on the cd.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.