[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT food you like to sneak into movie theaters Microwaved pepperoni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: images-13.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
ITT food you like to sneak into movie theaters

Microwaved pepperoni for me
>>
>>67680938
can americans bring backpacks into the theatre? in Canada at least here we can and I bring dinner usually in Tupperware roast beef and mashed potatoes with gravy in a water bottle
>>
File: Koala,+Kakao+01[1].jpg (30 KB, 248x400) Image search: [Google]
Koala,+Kakao+01[1].jpg
30 KB, 248x400
This shit right here, but the ones with milky filling instead of cocoa. Tasty and doesn't make a mess.
>>
>>67680938
You're fucking autistic, you know this right?
>>
>>67680998

You can in some places here, but you are subject to a cavity search and they confiscate any food they find.
>>
Why anyone would want to eat in the cinema shower room is beyond me.
>>
>>67680938
usually a jar of semen
and then the rest that I don't drink I smear on my seat after the movie
>>
>>67680938
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
I have my mommy put my tendies in the oven before she drops me off but they always get cold because of the air conditioning.
>>
File: shig.jpg (9 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
shig.jpg
9 KB, 300x333
>>67681251
>>67681357

>implying microwaved pepperoni isn't the perfect move snack
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (77 KB, 1000x869) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
77 KB, 1000x869
>>67680938
Not even joking. Have done it for every fast and furious that has come out.
>>
Back when I was week boy I used to microwave pepperoni and American cheese on Ritz crackers. Frequently.
>>
I usually like to smuggle in a subway sandwich. I can't eat the whole thing, so I end up tearing it up and throwing it all over the floor.
>>
That's not pepperoni
>>
Galaxy Minstrels and Peanut MnMs. Let them sit and melt in your mouth, fucking perfect. Everything else is too loud or messy.
>>
> microwaving anything

enjoy throat cancer in 20 years
>>
>>67681907
>being this retarded
enjoy being a retard forever
>>
>>67681907
Enjoy ass cancer, fag.
>>
>>67681907
How's AIDS treating you?
>>
I usually sneak in a toast sandwich, it's pretty easy to make on the spot

(pic related)
>>
>>67681937

Microwaved meals change blood chemistry

The research, from Search for Health (Spring, 1992): After study participants consumed microwaved vegetables, Swiss Scientist Hertel measured the following effects:

Cholesterol levels increased rapidly.

Hemoglobin decreased significantly (creating anemic tendencies.)

Lymphocytes (white blood cells) showed a significant term decrease.

Increased stress (evidence by the increase of leukocyte)

NOTE: Leukocyte response can indicate pathogenic effects such as poisoning and cell damage.

HAPPY EATING!!
>>
>>67681907
>microwaves
>cancer
Did you take general physics/chemistry?
>>
>>67682125
>(Spring, 1992)
they also used to think margarine was better than butter then. Microwaving doesn't do shit except reveal retards who think it does.
>>
>>67681907
Microwave ovens produce non-ionising radiation. There's no harm.
>>
>>67682125
>Hertel and seven fellow vegetarians locked themselves into a hotel room, where they performed a two-month “experiment” that consisted of eating foods prepared in the microwave and by other means.After two months of togetherness, Hertel emerged with a terrifying pronouncement: He had found changes that “appear to indicate the initial stage of a pathological process such as occurs at the start of a cancerous condition” in the blood of the men who had eaten microwaved milk and vegetables. But…

>None of the men in the study got sick.
>The study was never published in a peer-reviewed journal.
>Hertel never produced the data
>Tthe study has never been replicated.
>A sample size of four does not provide any significant information.
>>
>>67680938

>Slightly weird kid in my film studies class who always glances at me asks me out for dinner and a movie
>agree because he seems like a nice guy
>We meet up outside the theater and for some reason he brought his backpack
>We decide to see BvS
>While in line for tickets he keeps saying "just" under his breath and giggling
>Ignore it and continue into the theater
>The movie starts and he reaches into his backpack and pulls out a tupperware full of pepperonis
>He offers one to me
>I ask him why they are so warm
>"They're microwaved"
>There was no dinner afterwards
>>
>>67682125
>Spring, 1992
>>
>>67682125
Maybe if your microwave is the size of an oven you fuckstick
>>
File: deep fried cow.png (208 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
deep fried cow.png
208 KB, 512x384
>>67680938
It's not actually sneaking, but it's amazing what you can bring to the drive-in theater if you pay the gate an additional $5.
>>
File: 1458766650139.jpg (23 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1458766650139.jpg
23 KB, 480x320
Nothing usually, who eats during true film? It is a distraction from the art.
>>
>>67682125
>Spring, 1992
I believe vitamin E was the miracle vitamin then.
>>
>>67680938
I have never eaten or drunk anything in a movie theater. Ever.
>>
>>67682234
Sounds like a nice guy, what did you bring yourself ?
>>
>>67682259
Not even then. Microwaves don't carry enough energy to damage your DNA.
>>
>>67682219
Top kek
>>
>>67682313
That's like refusing to keep your eyes open while listening to music because it's distracting you from the art. I live in the UK so I don't know if you have them, but chocolate in a hard shell like MnMs and minstrels are perfect since they don't make any noise and they don't need active chewing. Pop them in and let them melt gradually, they improve any film.
>>
>>67682469
>listening to music with your eyes open
Lemme guess, you multitask while you listen to music, too, right?
>>
>>67682125
Just to let you know, wifi signals are microwaves. Microwaves are non-ionizing, so there's nothing to worry about. There isn't a moment in the day when you won't have artificially produced microwaves of some kind passing through you.
>>
File: Snake-wine3.jpg (28 KB, 474x398) Image search: [Google]
Snake-wine3.jpg
28 KB, 474x398
Mealworms and snake wine
>>
File: cooking the snake.gif (897 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
cooking the snake.gif
897 KB, 300x169
>>67682605
>Microwaves are non-ionizing, so there's nothing to worry about.

Unless, of course, you're Solid Snake going inside what is effectively a giant microwave oven.
>>
>>67682721
In your average daily quantity they're no problem at all. If you stick your head in a microwave oven you'll feel it, but they're so low power that a few waves passing through your food for 2 minutes isn't going to affect you in any significant way.
>>
>>67682191
>non-ionising radiation
Gah! This gives me instant flashbacks to all those fruitless discussions with people who are convinced that their phones or power lines could give them cancer because 'muh RADIATION' and 'there are no *long-term* studies'. And when I explain to them that we in fact *know* how radiation works and what it can and cannot do and talk about the types of natural radiation they're exposed to all the time, there's always this shrug followed by something along the lines of 'yes, but still, we should wait for long-term studies, just to be sure'. You fuckers should worry about sunblocker and your fucking diet, because that shit will kill you a whole lot faster than 0.5W of microwave radiation.
>>
>>67682721
Be honest: do you even know what non-ionizing means?
>>
>>67683277
Yes. The radiation passes through the food/object and doesn't change the molecular structure in any way. It's to do with the radiation freeing electrons, right? If radiation is ionizing it can either kill the cell or cause mutations that can lead to cancer. We'll be fine.
>>
>>67682105
My fucking nigga! I love this shit, never snuck it into a theatre before though.
>>
>>67683410
Exactly. It's incredibly frustrating how many people don't understand this rather simple concept. Those types are usually unable to argue using logic and reason, too - everything gets turned into a matter of opinion and even the most vague feeling is enough to justify any action.
>>
I really enjoy sneaking fried turkey into the local kinómátiqué, sometimes i take salad dressing as the icing on the cake with me too
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.