[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pauly Shore is /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8
>Clueless Pauly Shore grills Khloé Kardashian on why she “dates black dudes”

>Sipping a pink drink alongside fellow guests Kendra Wilkinson (“Kendra on Top”), Trey Songz and Jillian Reed (“Awkward”), Shore asks host Khloé Kardashian why she and her sisters primarily date “black guys.”
>“I’m just curious,” Shore says. “Because a lot of guys want to have sex with you, and they’re like, Fuck, ’cause I’m not black, I can’t hook up with her.”
>In attempting to “break down” the Kardashian sisters’ respective relationships with black men, Shore asks if Khloé is still together with Lamar Odom. She’s not.
>“You stopped dating Lamar, you didn’t go out with a white dude, you went out with another black dude,” Shore pressed. “So my question is, what’s up with that?”

>At 41:00, he’s coerced (by a bit he doesn’t understand) into saying, “I don’t want to cause any riots anymore with the African-Americans in Ferguson,” and, “We don’t want them rioting in front of Arby’s.”

>http://www.salon.com/2016/03/29/clueless_pauly_shore_grills_khloe_kardashian_on_why_she_dates_black_dudes/

For better or worse, he's our guy. Hell, he's probably here right now, shitposting away.
>>
>>67678004
>caring about anything pauly shore has to say
>caring about why some half armeniam whore only dates black guys

just end yourself you autistic virgin
>>
File: pauly-shore-net-worth.jpg (35 KB, 399x594) Image search: [Google]
pauly-shore-net-worth.jpg
35 KB, 399x594
You created me, /tv/. And I'm going to keep bumping this thread until you love me.
>>
File: pauly-shore-net-worth2.jpg (46 KB, 428x650) Image search: [Google]
pauly-shore-net-worth2.jpg
46 KB, 428x650
Paulyposting is the future you deserve.
>>
File: PaulyShore_Tao_10_15-2-570.jpg (55 KB, 570x857) Image search: [Google]
PaulyShore_Tao_10_15-2-570.jpg
55 KB, 570x857
You dug this shithole for yourselves.
>>
Now drown in your own filth, buddies.
>>
File: paulyshore_fb_big.jpg (40 KB, 383x410) Image search: [Google]
paulyshore_fb_big.jpg
40 KB, 383x410
You've allowed your underbelly to rot for too long, creating the fertile ground where a parasite like Pauly could thrive.
>>
>>67678004
>>67678116
>>67678144
>>67678174
>>67678202
>>67678248
>p-please pay attention to me!

sad
>>
File: pauly-shore-encino-man-2-600.jpg (34 KB, 711x533) Image search: [Google]
pauly-shore-encino-man-2-600.jpg
34 KB, 711x533
You've grown weak.
>>
File: pauly_shore.jpg (120 KB, 621x1000) Image search: [Google]
pauly_shore.jpg
120 KB, 621x1000
Now Pauly Shore will eat you alive.
>>
stop posting it's just embarrassing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.