[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Doomsday's mother's name was Martha?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: doomsdaydotjpeg.jpg (478 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
doomsdaydotjpeg.jpg
478 KB, 900x900
What if Doomsday's mother's name was Martha?
>>
File: martha.jpg (38 KB, 527x354) Image search: [Google]
martha.jpg
38 KB, 527x354
>>
cmon /tv/ defend your shit movie
>>
>>67677782

>Martha sounds similar to mother if you say it fast enough
>>
>>67677782
Shrek?
>>
>>67677848
>shit movie
>>
>>67677782
His mother's name was Lex
>>
>>67677880
Maybe if you are a limey much
>>
does DC suck that much that they couldn't come up with two different mother names back in the day?
>>
>>67677904
SOME
>>
>>67677917
it is a shit movie, it had some good scenes and a good batman but it was a stupid mess that just devolves into a cgi shitfest
>>
>>67677782
Then Bruce would have taken him back to the Batcave for some Batmilk and cookies
>>
>>67677782
Martha Doomsday?
>>
allota people didnt catch that part, but i did. everything made perfect sense.
>>
>>67677969
BODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT SUPES WAS GONNA FIGHT ME
I AINT THE STRONGEST GUY IN THE SHIIIP
>>
>>67677992
le rotten tomatoes opinion
to reddit with you cuck
>>
>>67678073
I WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB
WITH MY FINGER AND MY THUMB
REPLACED BY A SPIKE WHEN I LOST IT
>>
File: lol batman.jpg (123 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lol batman.jpg
123 KB, 1024x768
>Your mother's name is Martha too? I guess we're bros then. I guess I won't spear you to death anymore. What were we fighting about again?
>>
>>67677949
all comics are shit

isn't every single superhero from new york
>>
What if Doomsday's mother's name was cia?
>>
> Is your dad's name Thomas, too?
> No
> THEN DIE SPACEBOY
>>
>>67678105
>I like terrible capeshit movies!
>>
if you didn't understand that scene and why Batman did what he did, you have legit autism and do not comprehend human emotions at all.
>>
>>67678184
fuckin kek
>>
>>67677919
Underrated
>>
>>67678112
WELL

THE BAT STARTS FIGHTING AND HE WONT STOP FIGHTING
FED TO THE RULES AND I HIT THE GROUND PUNCHING
DIDNT MAKE SENSE NOT TO FIGHT FOR LEX
GITTA ATOP FLASH WHEN HE LOOKS LIKE A MEX'
>>
>>67678236
Overrated
>>
>>67678206
I understood it, it was just stupid

I like how in the DKR Bats doesn't kill Superman because he didn't want to, just wanted to show he was capable and shouldn't be fucked with. Much better than Batman realizing Supes humanity at a very convenient moment
>>
>>67678123
He realized that Superman's mother was actually in danger, you faggot. Not that they shared a name.
>>
>>67678237
SO MANY JEWS
ALL MISCAST TOO
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH WANTING A THICK CHICK?
WHY DID THEY CAST GAL GADOT?
HER NONE STRUCTURE WAS IN SHOW
>>
>>67678552
He doesn't even know who Superman's mother is. Check and point cuck.
>>
>>67678738
>I have to save Martha
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHO'S MARTHA?
>*lois lane walks in
>That's his mother's name

Do you really think Batman wasn't able to put two and two together to realize that Superman was doing that to save his mother?
>>
>>67678797
This iteration of batman couldn't even see that lex luthor was puppet mastering his ass.
>>
>>67677782
He didn't have a mother, he's an arificially created homunculus, and I think your picture is from a far shittier movie
>>
>>67679579
I understand thinking BvS isn't awful but cmon you people are getting ridiculous
>>
>>67677782
>>67677818
I actually can't believe how much this looks like the cave troll. How generic is this movie monster? It's like they just reuse the same cgi model with a few minor changes.
>>
>>67677782

>ywn get to see a batman superman doomsday buddy space cop movie
>>
>>67678192
>Muh opinion > your opinion
>>
>>67677782
Doomsday has Down Syndrome
>>
>>67678797
Yes I do, because batman sees Superman tear Gotham to shit in a matter of minutes and considers him an alien/god not a man that has feelings for his mother. Not to mention Lex Luthor being a mastermind in exploiting that. Did you even watch or do you have ADD and you couldn't sit through it?
>>
>>67680167
what do you expect? it was the same girl from fullsail that graduated in 2001 that designed both.

he was neighbors with my local pizza boy from hell/weed dealer who thought he was hiro protagonist.
>>
>>67680167
that is the cave troll but movie Doomsday just looks that with some spikes

doesn't even look like the funny papers doomsday
>>
>>67678163
>isn't every single superhero from new york

That's just Marvel
>>
Did you not see the mountain of pill bottles by Bruce Wayne's bed? Either he's got a narcotics problem or he's mentally unstable. I'm going for the latter due to his dreams and the fact his parents were murdered in front of him and he just wants to find the light.

The only thing that would have made the warehouse better is if he kept hallucinating Martha Wayne over Ma Kent. Then kept screaming "MOM I'LL SAVE YOU"
>>
>>67677782

Isnt this a troll from Lotr?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.