[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*ding*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: photo.jpg.png (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.png
48 KB, 900x900
*ding*
>>
grats
>>
ZUG ZUG?
>>
File: Ding.jpg (50 KB, 627x327) Image search: [Google]
Ding.jpg
50 KB, 627x327
Post essential /dingcore/
>>
File: Keamy_i_make_good_eggs.png (172 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
Keamy_i_make_good_eggs.png
172 KB, 624x352
I still like cinemasins
>>
I like the main videos with the narration guy but anyone else involved is terrible

I also think its funny that they use this shit to promote their book
>>
Dude everything's a cliche lmao
>>
>>67674383
>Shilling for products before and after their videos in addition to normal YouTube ads
>Making videos longer and breaking videos into two parts for more profit
>Most "Sins" could be explained with thirty seconds of critical thinking
>The rest are just memes and references
>Uses this fame to try and launch a career as a legitimate author

And we're still calling RLM the hack frauds?
>>
>>67675675
>HURR CINEMA SINS BAD IM TOO COOL WHY READ BOOKS BY PEOPLE ALREADY FAMOUS XD XD AMI COOL YET??

Reddit is that way>>>>
>>
>>67675704
That's about the best defense I could see a Cinema Sins fan mustering.
>>
Shit, there goes HBO.
>>
>>67675675
The difference is that you have to be autistic to be a fan of RLM, much like Doug Walker or any other aspies.
>>
>>67675675
>RLM

Why would I want to listen to a bunch of burnouts lazily ramble on about shit they're clearly not interested in? Their skits are cringe AF.
Original humor will always be more interesting than passive aggressive satire. I can't wait for the "meta" culture bubble to burst.
>>
File: 1438317243991.jpg (20 KB, 243x240) Image search: [Google]
1438317243991.jpg
20 KB, 243x240
>>67675874
>Original humor
>>
i like it

but i hate all the shilling for the other sins channels that are done by little faggots
>>
>Harry Potter series
>DEUS EX MACHINA DEUS EX MACHINA DEUS EX MACHINA DEUS EX MACHINA DEUS EX MACHINA
>>
I just watched his review on BvS. I like watching his sins videos and the 'Dear Hollywoods', but everything else he does is pretty shit.

The BvS review only had a couple of actual criticisms about the movie, everything else was just nitpicking and inventing scenarios to the extreme.

>bitches about product placement
>bitches about comic book imagery in a comic book movie
>bitches about MoS destruction once again

I would not recommend his reviews to anyone unless you have some kind of bias against Snyder. If you do, you'll love this video because all he does is bitch about Snyder.

I used to like his sins videos when he first started, but now he's making 20min long videos filled with the absolute bottom of the barrel complaints. I get its supposed to be their brand of 'humor', but they started off actually pointing out small errors and observations made in the film. Now he's just whining about every piece of dialogue, or scene, or using one of his jokes to add sins.
>>
They've got a podcast on soundcloud. It reminds me of /tv/ actually. Try it fags. You might like it when they talk serious.
https://soundcloud.com/cinemasins/sincast-episode-10-the-vvitch
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.